The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter
ALICE&U?! That was totally unexpected! Risu winning big time.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Risu got her dream come true now good for her
Korone's eng pronunciation is pretty nice too, doog working hard

edit: DOOG SANG THE INDONESIAN LINES :faunacry:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Your account 100% got hacked and banned after a Chinese gold farmer used it for botting.

Nah I almost certainly got banned for telling some retard to rope themselves. It's a common occurrence. The increasing regularity speaks to the softening of the internet over time.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Skipping ahead like 15 pages to say (and probably agree with several people already saying so) that this Korone live is precious and if you skip it you're missing out. Granted I feel like most their lives really stepped up for a while now but The Doog always has that Korone touch to it. Must be in the Yubi's.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh no, a furball Korone plushie. That is super tempting...

Edit: New song, Wonky Monkey, produced by Giga.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

dumb wings

Wemi shorts fill me with life:
Wtf was that last one? Please tell me that's a bit.
Reminder, English is her first language of many. If it's a bit she keeps it up around her coworkers too as they have spoke of Remi in the same way.
Melody woke up and chose violence

Might be too optimistic but can't wait to for FedNow to arrive in July. Fuck the gov for allowing payment processors to take anyone off their service, and fuck the payment processors for doing it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i do enjoy waiting 30 minutes for the other team to just surrender with literally nothing happening because they are behind on gold.SEVERAL TIMES super riveting.
doesn't WoW not care about plugins and even support them?

Lets gooooo when I played for a week I was also an undead priest! Friends forced me on a RP server so I made up this whole story about how his main mission in life was to find love but thanks to him being undead and missing a jaw he was slow to react/respond to other people so it was not meant to be. Will never forget when we rped waterboarding this gnome to steal their money and played it off as a baptism when someone came over from all the screaming. I was still holding the bag over their head thanks to my slow reaction lmao.
Yeah Wow head is officially supported i know that much.

Not sure about Classic but FUCK navigating stormwind city in modern i still have nightmares about it it's massive is full of sidestreets and paths that are so small they are near impossible to see on the map and slow as balls even with a mount.

Horde was the right choice is what im saying.
He was in Flay's chat before and was ignored there too. :smugrys:
NO, DON'T TELL FLAY ABOUT GOLDSHIRE INN, VESPER
I seriously think that Stormwind is the way that it is to prevent refugees from Pronshire from ever escaping.

hate to burst your little fanfic (no I don’t) but he participated in the application
View attachment 20253

he was also in Kyo’s chat
View attachment 20254
Also

you aren’t off hook either
going through mutual followers I see some Holostars (including Vesper) along with Mumei’s alt for some reason

that is literally what happened. Remember guys, most people don’t agree with you on your hatred for Kyo

Ill say it before ill say it again. On stream Kyo is a played up act if he was like he was behind the scenes no one would interact with him period. Enna is arguably actual friends with him but also would probably be the first person to tell him to knock off his BS (if it was real)

That being said hes still annoying no reason to stop hating the dude.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ill say it before ill say it again. On stream Kyo is a played up act if he was like he was behind the scenes no one would interact with him period. Enna is arguably actual friends with him but also would probably be the first person to tell him to knock off his BS (if it was real)

That being said hes still annoying no reason to stop hating the dude.
And how exactly does he act on stream that makes you say this? In fact how many times have you watched him?

Because rn it just seems like you’re projecting your feelings onto others and being self-centered “well he has friends and I wouldn’t be friends with someone who acts like this, therefore no one would, therefore it’s fake”

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
you aren’t off hook either
going through mutual followers I see some Holostars (including Vesper) along with Mumei’s alt for some reason
While Vesper likely just didn't see the messages, these Twitter follows are entirely meaningless. Tempus HQ follows all of ILUNA and vise versa, since they debuted on the same weekend and interacted with each other a lot during their debut period because of that.

Shachi (Mumei) also follows all of NijiEN up to and including ILUNA and all HoloEN up to and including IRyS.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
While Vesper likely just didn't see the messages, these Twitter follows are entirely meaningless. Tempus HQ follows all of ILUNA and vise versa, since they debuted on the same weekend and interacted with each other a lot during their debut period because of that.

Shachi (Mumei) also follows all of NijiEN up to and including ILUNA and all HoloEN up to and including IRyS.
So what you're saying is that Shachi hates her genmates and herself?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
*Sniff Sniff*
WHAT'S THAT I SMELL?
THE SWEET SCRUMPTIOUS DELECTABLE SCENT OF FRESH HOME-COOKED GOURMET TRIBALISM?! OH BOY COUNT ME IN!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So what you're saying is that Shachi hates her genmates and herself?
it must be the ADHD, the zoomers are talking all about how it ruins your life! Look at me! I need amphetamines to be NORMAL!

distortedKronii.png
adderall doesn't fuck around though, jesus christ

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
*Sniff Sniff*
WHAT'S THAT I SMELL?
THE SWEET SCRUMPTIOUS DELECTABLE SCENT OF FRESH HOME-COOKED GOURMET TRIBALISM?! OH BOY COUNT ME IN!
Nyanners did nothing wrong.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Is this why folks like Kaela's minecraft play session? The fact that she kept a spreadsheets and deadline for blocks and buildings?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Pink Guy mentioned by Risu. Nice!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom