"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Elon started his villain arc the problem he still thinks hes a hero.
Or hes a really big holoX stan.
US gov and FAA were fucking with him for the past two years. I would be pissed if I was Elon. Starship should have launched suborbital tests months ago.
Rockets are my part of my autism, space is the final frontier. I could go on and on about how it's all fucked and at this rate Chinks will have moon bases before the west, instead NASA plans to send women and blacks just because they are infested with cancer like all big corpos are now.

I'm guessing he just thought that it sounds nice and cyberpunk.

I'll watch Lisa now, she's a cute, even though it's a TTS again.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
On consideration of this quote that's crossed my path, I have decided I can no longer in good conscience call myself a fan of IRyS. This blatant attack on the gyarus and melanated queens of the world in favor of the ruling class of kkkrackas is not only immoral, it's unethical, and I will not stand for it :kroanger:
View attachment 20176
This is double-good news: I didn’t know that it was even possible for me to love her more than I already did, and without your support she is never going to graduate or get fired.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
arrested.PNG

Lolime aint even got no jutus :shiinastare:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
React channels are a plague. I'd say the only acceptable ones are music people reacting to music, but they better have some good commentary to back it up.

There's a small handful of react channels I find to be good general watching but most of them are echo chamber faggotry just riding whatever's new or meta. I can always see who is a trend chaser when one of the channels I follow starts something and within a month there's 5-6 other smaller channels picking it up all of a sudden.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
@God's Strongest Gaogetter Two nights in a row Serafi's internet crapped out and now she is talking about taking a break, is this your doing? She is pale, don't take her from me please.

kestraline

Early Adopter
1681341488444.png

Lia's big news.....is that she got rejected for some internship in the summer LET'S GO!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Why do you hate thumbnails, my shitty proxy/pc/internet can't handle these sometimes :faunacry:.

I did insert those as thumbnails. Sometimes this forum software just inserts them at full size anyway.

View attachment 20178
Lia's big news.....is she got rejected for some internship in the summer LET'S GO!

I was thinking of chatting with "was the internship at Wactor?" but decided that would be in bad taste.

I got the membership, but I kinda regret it because people are gifting them like candy. Oh well. Get in there.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Found a new 1-2 view vtuber. Now she is doing html coding. Funny self made vtube model.

I was led to her by raid from Aiko (ai vituber based at pigmalion ai)

edit so as not to double-post - Mashiro Yuki's morning (jpn time) singing stream.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Found a new 1-2 view vtuber. Now she is doing html coding. Funny self made vtube model.

Cute. I like her already.

wonder if she wants to work for the asylum

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
On consideration of this quote that's crossed my path, I have decided I can no longer in good conscience call myself a fan of IRyS. This blatant attack on the gyarus and melanated queens of the world in favor of the ruling class of kkkrackas is not only immoral, it's unethical, and I will not stand for it :kroanger:
View attachment 20176
If it makes you feel better, seems like karma pre-emptively struck her yesterday.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
There's a small handful of react channels I find to be good general watching but most of them are echo chamber faggotry just riding whatever's new or meta. I can always see who is a trend chaser when one of the channels I follow starts something and within a month there's 5-6 other smaller channels picking it up all of a sudden.
Remember https://youtube.com/@ravenclawreacts is ligit when it comes to music reactions.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Melody woke up and chose violence

Good. Fuck Paypal. Piece of shit service that somehow is the only accepted way to pay internationally for shit.

There has started to become an influx of reaction channels reacting to Pippa, I don't know how to feel about this(one is an absolute nobody, the other is a 300K sub channel):

A bit weird to see but I dont mind when people that dont know Pippa react to her because there is a disconnect between her cute model and some of the weird shit she says. That said Koe does react and talk about vtubers so its understandable but I still thought it was pretty great.

The other "react" channel is love is Ravenclaw Reacts. Every time she reacts to Hololive content its 10/10. Her King breakdown was really good especially how she basically guessed each girl's personality by the way they covered the song.

Not-Peony just started their stream up, looks to be mostly going to be singing.

As a singer, she's pretty solid.

There's far less value with a generic streamer just watching videos and giving insipid comments while watching, bored to death while watching it. But I also really enjoy Pippa when she occasionally does a themed react stream, and Lia's Chris-Chan stream is still her best stream, when it was basically her reacting to a Chris-chan documentary. I'm not sure where the distinction can be drawn, or even if there is one outside of my own personal hypocrisy.
Most react channels are shit but I do enjoy seeing people react to shit I like from time to time. Its like a drug.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
So I just got around to checking out Moona's newly released "Who's Toxic? It's You" pop-punk track & MV. Shit slaps. Gotta say, the ID girls have been really hitting it out of the park with their music releases recently (see Risu's recent city-pop track) and I'd even go as far as say they've been outperforming the EN girls in that department. What I thought we'd initially get from EN for genre variety from the typical chuuba JP covers, the ID branch has been providing.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
ATF stands for Absolute Turtle Fart, according to Lisa.

Why are you fags so assblasted about react channels? Isn't Pippa a react streamer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom