"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Have a HomoStars clip:

Council art tax:

Fthk68rakAwCEsf.jpg

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Gezu update: she claims it wasn't the soap, if true than she probably isn't gonna die. I choose to HOPE

And with these words, her fate was sealed.
Bold of a Pippa PFP to bet on the ill health of another vtuber

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Naturally because of how strong abilities are, it leads to newer players playing more passively. Contrary to this belief though, Dota punishes not taking any risks; you are almost guaranteed to lose if you don't ever take risks. There are a lot of mechanics that encourage risk-taking, e.g. buyback. Higher mmr games usually are volatile and have a high kill per minute.
Yeah I remember playing back before I quit in 2017 that hyper aggression basically won laning (early game) which would easily cause a snowball effect. Most heroes I played also probably helped with that. a few examples: Nyx assassin after 6 just roams and picks off anyone. Getting a blink + Dagon + aghs was always fun. Rubick can just cause easy scuffles by throwing people backwards with telekinesis and "gibs me dat" with spell steal shenanigans. My boys Arc Warden and Tinker just seek to be annoying at mid; Zet just needs to toss spark wraiths and flux at the enemy mid while chugging clarities and Tinker just spams March and Laser.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
There has started to become an influx of reaction channels reacting to Pippa, I don't know how to feel about this(one is an absolute nobody, the other is a 300K sub channel):

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Oh god lily found the minecon cringe videos

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
There has started to become an influx of reaction channels reacting to Pippa, I don't know how to feel about this(one is an absolute nobody, the other is a 300K sub channel):

React channels are a plague. I'd say the only acceptable ones are music people reacting to music, but they better have some good commentary to back it up.

This one fella I watched before seems to have more strong opinions on it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Anyone know if the Homostars stated anything their WoW Classic stream? It's listed that Vesper, Axel, Dez, Hakka, Flayon, & Bettel are all playing it. It's pretty much 1 over the party limit so I don't know how that'll work.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
React channels are a plague. I'd say the only acceptable ones are music people reacting to music, but they better have some good commentary to back it up.

This one fella I watched before seems to have more strong opinions on it.

seconding this composer commentary is great. Classically trained people trying to comprehend undertale and ultrakill.
Also the Johnathon Ferguson "reacts to video game guns" series is pretty good as the host is increasingly horrified by guns that do not make any sense. the face he made when confronted by the Gluger from H3VR *chefkiss*

MyName

Anyone know if the Homostars stated anything their WoW Classic stream? It's listed that Vesper, Axel, Dez, Hakka, Flayon, & Bettel are all playing it. It's pretty much 1 over the party limit so I don't know how that'll work.

I think Hakka won't be joining this week.
Apart from that I have no idea.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Airless

Active lurker

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
@AO Cody ya posted in the wrong place.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think Hakka won't be joining this week.
Apart from that I have no idea.
Yeah, it's pretty weird. I wonder if they go Classic Era or Wrath Classic. If they eventually stick it through and hit max level in Wrath, they could actually do 10man raids with some friendly streamers. I know Scarra and others were doing that on Retail for a while. I kinda wish they go for Classic Era just for more of the RPG journey of leveling and hitting all the dungeons.

Mehk

Not-Peony just started their stream up, looks to be mostly going to be singing.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Gezu update: she claims it wasn't the soap, if true than she probably isn't gonna die. I choose to HOPE

Bold of a Pippa PFP to bet on the ill health of another vtuber

Does anyone have that green text with the list of bullshit she's done so far as I'm positive that shit needs to be updated.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
"Superduper hot." -IRyS

You already have your own harem of small corpo girls, stay away from mine!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
yukpstimeofthemonth.PNG

:gunpeko::tmi: :medsmoremeds:
:Katta-Semetic-Content:Edit: Why you guys Islam'n me, this is an Idol girl update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom