"It's a womb tattoo, but it wasn't my choice; I have a womb tattoo and an asshole tattoo, so I can't show you lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If the worry with vesper is the fact that League has high damage, then he is probably fine. Most common thing I heard from league players who play Dota is how OP everything in Dota is; dota tends to balance (most of the time) by buffing strengths and nerfing weaknesses.

One-shots, long stuns, and bullshit galore should be standard for him, especially since Vesper played old dota and not recent dota.
Admittedly i jumped ship a few seasons back so they might have toned it down but it had basically turned the game into who could press buttons fastest.

i played DOTA for like a week once before going back to league unless somethings changed i remember it being slow and methodical and waiting for the other team to fuck up since mistakes were much harder to recover from.

hololive ruined /jp/

Please make some memes with this picture i feel like it has a lot of potentialView attachment 20125
Illustration1791.png

it took me like 10 years of playing to learn building minion waves hes fucking doomed.

As a Leauge tard ill just put this out there real quick if you want to inform granpire go for it.

Modern Leauge has mutated from a pretty ok game about winning the long run to playing rocket tag so to get everyone on the same page
What is Rocket Tag. Rocket Tag is the term my friend uses and ive adopted to describe games that have power crept so much all sense of balance imploded Modern leauge only one thing matters Killing them before they kill you because champions are so massivly powerful even small decimated waves of minions are enough to take towers.

Ignore role everyone is damage role is more of a guideline rather then a rule Hence why i call it rocket tag because the ideal play is to *rocket* in range of an enemy and dump all your damage on them

There is counterplay obviously which is being just tanky enough to survive and rocket tag them back.

Standard league play is 1 top 1 mid 2 bot 1 jungle (who should Ideally be roaming the map and SUPPORTING other lanes) but in reality will usually be a sweaty gamer who needs to steal every kill to fuel their complex

kill mage minions first (they do more damage and can attack from range) to make poking the enemy safer

Last hit minons to gain gold

season 13 is jungle ganks win the game. Bad junglers will sink your game in the first 3 minuteand you kill melee creeps first because they give
more xp.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Jan K. Hater

You guys are confusing.

I'm just gonna watch Shylily and enjoy my chocolate mousse, you lot can have your odd "2 girls" thing.

Going off memory, two naked chicks rub shit on each other, drink the shit, make out with each other with their mouths full of shit.

Here (nsfl): https://2girls1cup.ca/

Ok, they don't rub shit on each other, but they vomit on each other.

How are hentai tag lists yabai when this stuff exists again?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Going off memory, two naked chicks rub shit on each other, drink the shit, make out with each other with their mouths full of shit.

Thank you for explaining, now I understand. :smugpipi:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Posting a picture of two girls sat at a coffee table isn't degenerate for most people. But prominently display a cup on said coffee table and suddenly those who know will be getting flashbacks.
Similar to forgetting to put your rolls of toilet paper or paper towels in wherever you store them.

It would be absurd for someone to get traumatic flashbacks.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
When will you people just take my vague allusions to reasons I pray for a giant meteor each night at face value instead of acting as tour guides to the edge of the abyss.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
PonRys is playing the fan rpg.

I'm gonna have the music stuck on my head after this.

Because it isn't really shit, it's chocolate ice cream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jan K. Hater

When will you people just take my vague allusions to reasons I pray for a giant meteor each night at face value instead of acting as tour guides to the edge of the abyss.
I'm sorry, they kept tip-toeing around it and giggling. Thanks for the spoiler edit.

Because it isn't really shit, it's chocolate ice cream.

Oh. I thought the councilrys rpg was a TTRPG session and got excited.

Ice cream that was blasted out of an asshole.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Highly recommend it's a good time so far.

Irys is playing badly but the games pretty simple so shes struggling through. (how do you read a skill that has ALL in it's name as single target)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Ask goatse at dolphinsex.org
Meatspin•com was truly a magical place.

Also, Porsche Girl was really the best anti-DUI campaign ever seen. Too bad it got shut down by the tiny hats.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I haven't seen goatse or 2girls1cup so far, I do not intend to see it now or ever. Funky town was more than enough for me.

MyName

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I haven't seen goatse or 2girls1cup so far, I do not intend to see it now or ever. Funky town was more than enough for me.
Chechen/Dagestan warcrime videos, also you've seen goatse you just didn't realise it's been hidden in shitload of things.
:chaos:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Meatspin•com was truly a magical place.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round
Like a record, baby, right 'round, 'round, 'round

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Chechen/Dagestan warcrime videos, also you've seen goatse you just didn't realise it's been hidden in shitload of things.
:chaos:
Well fine, I've never seen the original image. I have seen the hands edited onto images and that's more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom