"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lia update: She's vagueposting about good news.

You deserve it!

She'll have her 50k celebration stream tomorrow, too. Should I pull the trigger on a membo?

Liacoin rising, bros. To the moon!

I feel like someone's gonna be posting a clip of her voicing a minor character in Gensneed Impact about four months from now.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 20079
My initial rrat that Pochi disappeared for over a week because she found herself being surrounded by coomers and groomed a bit too much feels more like a possibility now. I wrote it off and figured she was just grieving over something irl while she was gone but this post brings it back and makes me suspect she just got uncomfortable as hell with all the weirdos who started demanding she do lewd shit and commissioning R34 of her.
Do you know exactly what these donothon goals were, because to me, if she's not comfortable with nsfw, why have nsfw goals? Far be it from me to defend obnoxious coomers but she's kinda giving them the green light by doing that. Charging $10,000 for a lewd rp or whatever doesn't not make you a whore, it just makes you an expensive whore.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
50 19 is cinquante dix neuf (suck on dez nuts)
60 9 is soixante neuf and the 60 isn't pronounced how you think.
Brother french is my first language cinquante dix neuf doesnt exist. The meme is 79 :educateyourself:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
GOOD he is an attention whore.
View attachment 20080
with the message he left, I believe it.
atlas1.png
atlas2.png
atlas3.png
edit: Kronii just got griefed by two creepers. truly the most devastating stream ever, losing a small amount of her tower.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Do you know exactly what these donothon goals were, because to me, if she's not comfortable with nsfw, why have nsfw goals? Far be it from me to defend obnoxious coomers but she's kinda giving them the green light by doing that. Charging $10,000 for a lewd rp or whatever doesn't not make you a whore, it just makes you an expensive whore.
wasn't she the one who gave away used socks too as a goal? this flip flopping she does gets annoying and she should pick a lane if it makes her uncomfortable but she's part french and a canadian at that so it's in her blood to be a coward.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
A lot of languages are surprisingly lazy when it comes to inventing new words and couldn't be bothered to. Fucking germans are notorious for just putting words together to make new words, like how the german word for glove is literally hand shoe. German is best described as autism in spoken form.

50 19 is cinquante dix neuf (suck on dez nuts)
60 9 is soixante neuf and the 60 isn't pronounced how you think.
Fortunately, Swiss French doesn't bother with this "four 20s and 9" nonsense and they created proper words for "fifty, sixty" etc.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brother french is my first language cinquante dix neuf doesnt exist. The meme is 79 :educateyourself:
I actually don't care about your gay ass language, I care about the meme. Put 50 19 into google translate and hit the listen button. This meme has been around for a while now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
wasn't she the one who gave away used socks too as a goal? this flip flopping she does gets annoying and she should pick a lane if it makes her uncomfortable but she's part french and a canadian at that so it's in her blood to be a coward.
It's flip flopping but that's how it goes. They get a taste of it and don't like it, it's not worth it so they have to say no. Probably draddles man told her she has to do the stuff from the donathon anyways though.
:Katta-Semetic-Content:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Holy fucking shit that creeper turned her into dottovu.:kroevil:
I mean, to be fair, that shit is mildly annoying. Can't believe a second creeper hit the castleronii.

Wish it happened more though, I like it.

Last edited:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rie is being homophobic

Could it be....

Could she be the one???

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Yeah she had some nsfw donothon goals but I get the feeling that wasn't something she necessarily wanted to do and probably feels weird that she may have only done as well in the donothon as she did because of coomers. Part of that likely comes from wahmen mindset but I suspect once Yukos donothon took off largely due to coomers, idol management started strongly encouraging some nsfw shit with her and Fuyo to pick up a bit.
You can watch her streams, even the ones where she's doing a coombait stream like the tag list, and tell that she's not really that into nsfw stuff on a level beyond "girl who occasionally watches ecchi or hentai". Plus her mom watches her streams.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I actually don't care about your gay ass language, I care about the meme. Put 50 19 into google translate and hit the listen button. This meme has been around for a while now.

Im just gonna link this to you.
I cant help if some retards changed the meme to a number that doesnt exist. Now imma stop being autistic about this

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
All that gay boo hoo woe is me shit
Good riddance, He seems annoying.
Although a QRD of his autism would be nice, all i know about kronii's fan discord was the Times square ad and her lukewarm response to it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What exactly is it about Kronii that attracts ridiculously autistic people like him and Gabe to her like flies to shit?
Big Tit model, nice voice, bants with chat a bit to the point where some users are noticed by her even, to the point where Gabe was singled out as this one guy who shaved his head as a dare or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom