"Everybody, today my tongue will be long"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I have erased my past from my memory therefore i have no idea what ur talking about.
:gunpeko:
Your past will forever bring you shame. When you stand before the gods in the afterlife, they will see you getting horny for the troon. You will find that they are not so forgiving for such TRANSgressions.
Live with it, and brace for your final judgement when the time comes.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
What a clip title. Lord have mercy for what's about to happen to Pekora :whatastory:

Her face here is pure comedy.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Your past will forever bring you shame. When you stand before the gods in the afterlife, they will see you getting horny for the troon. You will find that they are not so forgiving for such TRANSgressions.
Live with it, and brace for your final judgement when the time comes.
Well at leat kronii will forgive me since she stand for the troons i heard :smugselen::kroheart:

God's Strongest Dragoon

1681193682892.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Well at leat kronii will forgive me since she stand for the troons i heard :smugselen::kroheart:
You will suffer my judgement before any god lays their hand on you at this rate.

In other news, guess who I found simping for an indie. Fishman's gonna get her, huh?
Edit: not an indie? Idk, literally just found her and listened for like, 5 minutes. heh.

Fishmansupa - Copy.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kirshe and Moriko conspire to commit psychological warfare on their discords

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Marie Mehlo is the epitome of unique content. The things she has done on stream have literally never been done before! It's so unique and groundbreaking and a breath of fresh air!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tech in schools normally sucks because the school just wants to say "HEY GUYS LOOK HOW QUALITY OUR EDUCATION IS! WE HAVE F U T U R E TECH!" while putting in none of the work necessary to make the most out of that tech
It's funny because this is exactly how I feel about Rie. She has so many skills at her disposal that could add to her content but she never uses them. If only she had like a manager or something encourage her to come up with ideas to integrate her large skillset into her content.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Alchemyth

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
[Fantastic news] Amiya is fat and sassy

trying to recreate the expression of happiness in that one suzuki airi gif
FtZ29XHWcAAZPLE.png
maybe this is closer
FtZ6blxWIAE8XNz.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I remember seeing this persons ASMR and going "I wonder if she has some other content I can watch" because I can only deal with ear licking audio for so long before I want to throw on rain sounds instead, so I looked around and found a few vods of her playing games. The model is uhhh :shiinastare: but she seems to only speak korean, which is a shame. Still, might continue watching.

Yeah, I was among 'em. Unfortunately I have no clue how to figure out if they are or not. I suck at distinguishing voices and their gender sometimes.

Stacked model.

Someone made a 3D Uruka model

Archive
Pixiv stuff gets progressively unseiso
View attachment 19995
View attachment 19996
View attachment 19997

Needs a puke animation.

You will suffer my judgement before any god lays their hand on you at this rate.

In other news, guess who I found simping for an indie. Fishman's gonna get her, huh?

View attachment 19999
Odd. I was checking her stream yesterday. She was talking about basically being the only EN girl in her group and asking for Streamlabs and whatnot. Also about how she just google translates almost every notice from management because its all in Japanese. She knows some japanese but she sucks at Kanji.

Clip Tax

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Where the hell did the Chinchilla get her BRB Music? Every time she leaves i feel like It's a life or death situation

UberSoldat

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 19966

what did she mean by this
Has superduper reached into the same status as nolancrush in which someone here would just immediately recognize their names in every fucking stream whether they wanted to or not
:deztheroom:

WACTOR cancelled a duo debut, Tenrai Calvus & Ibara Kyran, The official notice says they both decided to quit
They both had a fairly prominent Twitter presence pre-debut, (Tenrai https://archive.ph/q3EW6 ) (Ibara https://archive.ph/hmYMv) Tenrai had made 158 tweets and Ibara 204

View attachment 19991
Godspeed to these people if they decided to re-debut somewhere else, really dodge a huge one with this

(Gomen for that mobile ass chat count I have no idea how to get rid of it)
Look at the 2nd icon (comment bubble icon) on the top right of the video, should be able to get rid of the viewers count once you click it

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Has superduper reached into the same status as nolancrush in which someone here would just immediately recognize their names in every fucking stream whether they wanted to or not
:deztheroom:
MY NAME IS A COMMON PHRASE IT'S NOT THE SAME AS CATCHING NOLAN IN CHAT!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
MY NAME IS A COMMON PHRASE IT'S NOT THE SAME AS CATCHING NOLAN IN CHAT!
But it WASN'T a popular phrase so why is it now? WHY? Is there some hot new boy band with there hit single "I super duper like you"? Is there some new zoomer cartoon where the main character's catch phrase is Super duper? WHY?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't believe I missed such huge Mehlo news, but my oshi is going to become a karaoke superstar!

Archive

Also the results from her deodorant cutting stream:

Archive
And before I forget, a little something extra added to the mix to enhance the FlaVR:
1681204951335.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
In response to a raid, Erina started to say "Hello I'm Kahn/kon/con(not sure)...oh did I just say my name is kon...hah hah I'm..." don't know if this means anything :shiinastare:
She says Kon-erinya/kon-erina as a greeting. Like some other chuubas.

Edit: i did hit my head today i might imagine this in my confusion

yukoschizo

Any chance you could moonlight as a fuyoschizo so we can consolidate and cut-back on our 4chan retards?
It has been known that she has had a boyfriend since day one. Literally, no one cares. I don't think there can be a bigger yab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom