"Guys~ Trapezoid~"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Enough with all the talk of vtuber 0graduations I've never heard of, Holocure is getting a fishing minigame.

Kay-yu just desperately coming up with new things for Kaela to grind in the game, at this point.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Erinya is streaming Omori. Her voice is always nice for these super late hours

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Fauna is "cultured", not exactly new news. She knows a bit too much about spicy Sims mods. I looked up the one she mentioned..

A bit late for an April Fool's joke but ok Kay, as long as it was just that one time and you seriously didn't dedicate valuable time and resources to programming a fucking fishing minigame into my anime top-down bullethell game

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Meant to mention this earlier, but IRyS mentioned on her karaoke yesterday that she got a Loopstation that she is going to play around with. Will be interesting to see what she does with it. Hopefully she ends up liking it and using it every so often.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Watching Bae playing House of the Dead. I forgot how legit funny Overkill was.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I believe she’s half Japanese half American living in the US? I’ve only watched a bit of her. Seems like a reasonable amount of time if she was winding down a job in the US and packing up to move to Japan and starting a job there. I’m sure she’ll explain it next time she streams.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
One of my childhood friends was some self-styled computer nerd and he installed some pop-up virus in one of the computers at my school, they never did remove it.

Unless they tore out the entire network worth of devices and replaced them all at the same time, I imagine BonziBuddy is still lurking somewhere in the depths of my old high school infrastructure, growing in power.

April said:
:) (threatening)

Bring it on fucker give me your worst. Let's see what you have top decked, bitch.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Meant to mention this earlier, but IRyS mentioned on her karaoke yesterday that she got a Loopstation that she is going to play around with. Will be interesting to see what she does with it. Hopefully she ends up liking it and using it every so often.
That’s what I thought I heard at first too, but knowing her I can almost guarantee that she said LUBE station:
…sigh. Well, it increases the odds of getting handcam streams, I guess… :annoyedpippa:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
89F5B328-9D0C-426E-9FB7-469A4A9398AD.jpeg

Calli jumping on the :talentfreedom: train I see

(Gomen for that mobile ass chat count I have no idea how to get rid of it)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"If I have to go down, I'm taking all the rest of you bastards with me!" - Pikamee, in private, probably

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Welp, I guess I know where your next clips are coming from.
Also chinchilla

Chinchilla is so damn cute.

Based on her drunk stream, she seems to be sexually frustrated. Time for you Urugang to give her the D that she needed so badly
Called it that there would be puke on stream. Didn't expect the sexually frustrated part though.

View attachment 19917
Tweets / Archive

I remember this guy being a person of interest (during the Lumi/Cyberlive models arc iirc?), he's realised Pippa unfollowed him.
I still dont understand why people Followfag so much. Yes im coining the term Followfagging for people that obsess about who follows who or when someone unfollows them.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but the Phasmo collab with the EIEN + Idol girls was pretty cool. Snorca let out a few blood curdling screams.

Also in member stream, Riifu mentioned wanting to play the Orc Massage Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom