"Stupid fucking nigger"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Does she ever actually get around to talking about the topics presented on the thumbnail? I don't watch Lia.
About 30 seconds ago.
Most of the time she doesn't at all.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Does she ever actually get around to talking about the topics presented on the thumbnail? I don't watch Lia.
She's slowly getting through her first slides before the tangents start up again.

USS IOWA

Also, Kiara released her schedule, which contains an announcement on Friday and a TBA stream on Saturday. My guess on her announcement is a new outfit.
View attachment 19986
I think it would be her album, She did say something on her members about her album being near completion.
What if it's the return of Holotalk
:takocope:
She said it would be next week with Korone.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Bae playing Typing of the Dead starting soon, as well.

Also, Kiara released her schedule, which contains an announcement on Friday and a TBA stream on Saturday. My guess on her announcement is a new outfit.
View attachment 19986

I've known this game existed, never watched a video of it before. This is an absolute treat! Love the over the top 80s motif.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
I've known this game existed, never watched a video of it before. This is an absolute treat! Love the over the top 80s motif.
I have it for Dreamcast! Oh, this is Overkill not the original, I have this one for PC.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Chat: "What kind of Puerto Rican doesn't like pork?"
Lia: "ME, BITCH!"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shit wasn't that good.
Need to be constantly recalibrated and teachers seemed to spend more time figuring out how to work them then they ever did use them or the software it used. A lot of the time teachers would just ignore them.
It was just an excuse to waste a shitload of money on them (and probably embezzle a bunch of it while they're at it), things were fucking useless because most of the teachers were oldfags who hated technology and would never use them and the rest were pedantic education graduates fresh out of college who had to schematize everything and thinks replacing interesting and flexible classes with bureaucracy and processes for doing everything will somehow make people learn.
Tech in schools normally sucks because the school just wants to say "HEY GUYS LOOK HOW QUALITY OUR EDUCATION IS! WE HAVE F U T U R E TECH!" while putting in none of the work necessary to make the most out of that tech like actually training the staff to use it or hiring more than one sweaty techie who's the only sad fuck in the entire building who knows how anything works.
You know you live in a shithole when your college straight up has their smartboards fucking stolen. Not by like robbers or students, they just "vanished" one day and never came back.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Bae playing Typing of the Dead starting soon, as well.

I'm genuinely surprised management gave her the go-ahead to stream Overkill, given the... subject matter of the later cutscenes, and how graphic some bosses get.

At one point a character climbs into his mutated mother's corpse's cooch because he wants to return to the womb

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I had to look up what the hell a 'smartboard' was.
You kids are spoiled.
My school computers still used Windows XP well after 7 had been released. I never heard of a fucking smartboard until today. It's the fucking prissy California zoomers I'll tell ya man.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Tech in schools normally sucks because the school just wants to say "HEY GUYS LOOK HOW QUALITY OUR EDUCATION IS! WE HAVE F U T U R E TECH!" while putting in none of the work necessary to make the most out of that tech like actually training the staff to use it or hiring more than one sweaty techie who's the only sad fuck in the entire building who knows how anything works.
Back in high school we would joke about administration buying more iMacs to grind up and pour into pillars sunk below the new construction just to increase the computer:student ratio, because the walls of the classrooms were already saturated with the damn things and they weren't useful for much besides playing Snood.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's a 50/50 chance you'll know even less about the subject at the end than when you started.

Lia is a unique experience as a streamer, you should give one of her regular streams a try to see what you think.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm genuinely surprised management gave her the go-ahead to stream Overkill, given the... subject matter of the later cutscenes, and how graphic some bosses get.

At one point a character climbs into his mutated mother's corpse's cooch because he wants to return to the womb
I mean, they allow Outlast 2, which has some weird fucking nasty scenes in it, too. I don't think management is all that restrictive when it comes to games as long as they will not outright get someone banned.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
It's a 50/50 chance you'll know even less about the subject at the end than when you started.

Lia is a unique experience as a streamer, you should give one of her regular streams a try to see what you think.
She's hoping to drain chat's IQ to bolster her own.
An IQ vampire, if you will.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
>4.83 goals/game average
Don't they believe in goalies or something?
1681177138594.png
This is one of the best Goalkeepers of the league now think how bad the other are

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi starting in about 20 minutes with another session of :holohag: powerleveling.

Mehk

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Like someone said earlier: watching Lia is like watching a train wreck. It's just that I can't tell if it's a real train wreck or a very well done Hollywood train wreck. I'm constantly going back and forth between "Why is Lia like this?" and "There's no way anyone could be like this." Either way, it's guaranteed I will get a few really good laughs out of it. Somehow, she's really entertaining.

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

You guys seem to have all missed out on Math Blaster or playing Flash games during computer class.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
All you need is an overhead projector, transparencies, those wet wipe markers and you were all set to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom