"It's actually getting hot. Today's not as cool as usual. I'm wearing a tank top, t...uhhhh...invisible tank top, too"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You guys seem to have all missed out on Math Blaster or playing Flash games during computer class.
One of my childhood friends was some self-styled computer nerd and he installed some pop-up virus in one of the computers at my school, they never did remove it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You guys seem to have all missed out on Math Blaster or playing Flash games during computer class.
All of the accursed shitbox computers were on a local network for the entire building, which had four separate schools in it, so we'd just play HL Deathmatch or CS1.6 against the dorks from math school, or the web designers.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
All of the accursed shitbox computers were on a local network for the entire building, which had four separate schools in it, so we'd just play HL Deathmatch or CS1.6 against the dorks from math school, or the web designers.
My school was all about UT on LAN

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Thank you House of the Dead: Overkill. Now we have such amazing Bae sound clips as "Who's your daddy?" and "barely legal."

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
As a super boomer, I watch her for the ZOOMER train wreck, and having no hope for the future :whatastory:

Edit: This is the computer that I used when I was an 8~9 years old kid
View attachment 19987

:whatastory:
You're lucky. I had an Atari 400.
Sure. This homie helped me learn how to type.

View attachment 19988
Soft. I took typing class in high school, on manual typewriters. It was probably the most useful class I ever took.
All you need is an overhead projector, transparencies, those wet wipe markers and you were all set to learn fap.
That sounds like the ultimate masturbation session.

(Sorry, jannies, forgot about the muliquote option) :whatastory:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
All you need is an overhead projector, transparencies, those wet wipe markers and you were all set to learn.
That sounds like the ultimate masturbation session.
One time a long time ago I worked at a bookstore. While sorting books a old man with 1 arm came in and started fallowing me around talking to me. He eventually started telling me at length how he likes to set up a projector and draw his own sexy anime women and project them on the wall. I imagined how much work it would be for him to do this with 1 arm. He made a JO motion with his stump and his hand while told me this, in case you wondered.
:Katta-Semetic-Content:Before eventually leaving he told be I look like I know a lot about the Kabala. I don't and I'm not Jewish.
No PC streams, this is what you fuck'n get :shiinastare:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Fauna raids into Bae during a cutscene, the first word that comes up when gameplay starts again:
'Crazy Cat Lady'
Nevermind the fact it's the slaughterhouse stage Fauna raids into. :kaelalaugh:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
My computer class was MSDOS-based.
My woodshop teacher had the highest end computer, and let us play SimCity on it if we finished projects early.
Good times.
In high school my world history teacher had games installed on all the pcs in his classroom and would let student play them during break time. He would also sometimes show us South Park episodes during class.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
surprise sheriff mori stream in about 40 minutes, playing West of Loathing after however long it has been:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
WACTOR cancelled a duo debut, Tenrai Calvus & Ibara Kyran, The official notice says they both decided to quit
They both had a fairly prominent Twitter presence pre-debut, (Tenrai https://archive.ph/q3EW6 ) (Ibara https://archive.ph/hmYMv) Tenrai had made 158 tweets and Ibara 204

Wactor.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
WACTOR cancelled a duo debut, Tenrai Calvus & Ibara Kyran
They both had a fairly prominent Twitter presence pre-debut, (Tenrai) (Ibara) Tenrai had made 158 tweets and Ibara 204 (Nitter Archives: https://archive.ph/wip/hmYMv https://archive.ph/wip/q3EW6 )

View attachment 19991
Can someone please explain to me how these fucks are still in business? No, seriously, whos dick is the CEO sucking as there is no fucking way they're making a profit while being this dysfunctional.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Keniisu

Lurker

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Everyone thought march was gonna be the yab month, but april's not even ten days in and the morgue's already overflowing!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
There are 20 more days in the month, plenty of time for more graduations and cancellations. Please look forward to them.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Enough with all the talk of vtuber 0graduations I've never heard of, Holocure is getting a fishing minigame.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Enough with all the talk of vtuber 0graduations I've never heard of, Holocure is getting a fishing minigame.

A bit late for an April Fool's joke but ok Kay, as long as it was just that one time and you seriously didn't dedicate valuable time and resources to programming a fucking fishing minigame into my anime top-down bullethell game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom