"If I could turn Urufugang into a spoon, I feel like you guys would still enjoy it. Would you want to be my spoon?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
...You people talk about vtubers outside of the asylum?
On other internet places yes. IRL? Eh... not really. I do say that I have conversed about vtuber related stuff when meeting irl friends who knew those stuff or random folks on convention. For the latter, its mostly just me trying to engage in small talk and prodding the cosplayer if they know the vtuber they cosplayed more than just "Oh i wuv vox so much i want to cosplay as him."

(i said wuv unironically, kill me)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hahaha no, definitely not IRL. I haven't even brought up the subject of VTubers unless it is brought up by someone else in my friends group. One of them basically became a Twitter user and were barely tolerable before they started getting real bad after COVID started. Given how closed-minded they are about things, I wouldn't even bother with them. They almost assuredly fall into the "all the fans are pedos" crowd.

Another, just last week, actually made a joke at the expense of Hololive last week. I could bring it up with them and they would be more open minded about it but there is not really any point because they think it is just "weird idol shit", anyway, so no reason to bother.

Another one who posts random tweets in the friends chat actually posted a Pippa tweet once, lmao. Undoubtably, they had no idea who it was since the Pippa tweet had nothing to do with Vtubers, but I found it hilarious, given how leftist the person is. Though, it was a long time ago now and I feel like Pippa's reputation is worse now than it was back then in the Twitter space.

I do have one friend who referenced Miko, but I doubt he is actually into VTubers and just knows about Miko because of the exposure back in 2020.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I have a friend who is a huge character action game fan and general weeaboo, but doesn't really watch vtubers, so I send him clips of chuubas being horrifically bad at MGR or DMC to inflict psychological damage. He did really like the clip of Gura being killed by the door in DMC3 though.
And I sent the VOD of Lumi playing Project Wingman to another friend, and he threatened to have Mossad assassinate me.

But I don't really go up to random people on the street or online and ask if they've UOOOOOH'd at the funny shark on the internet.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You know, this makes me remember something that I was considering on doing back when we were discussing about Idol corp expansions. At least on my area (ID), there's a upcoming weeb event like, few days from now.

Maybe I should go and ask each vtuber cosplayers I find and see if they know about the jewcorp. But then again, I probably gonna get a lot of "sorry, i just know about hololive" or "I like seeing Nijiboys doing gay things"

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Missed whatever stages Reine played since by the time I saw them going she was already wrapping up, but Zeta's on Paris right now in a full on story mode campaign. If she doesn't get bonked for it down the line, then this would confirm that Live, at least, has perms for non-H3 story mode stages and there's no issues.

I am incapable of letting go of this.
IRyS played hitman a while back and she played all sorts of levels and no bonk so far.

God's Strongest Dragoon

upcoming phasmophobia collab between EIEN's Riifu and Killia and Jewcorp's Juna and Rin. Should be starting in about 5mins.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS played hitman a while back and she played all sorts of levels and no bonk so far.

Fauna literally has been streaming freelancer, which has every level in it, for weeks without issue. I think it is just Vesper and/or his manager being retarded.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Watching this Jew cat girl, i now remember why i don't enjoy watching sims when 60% of the video/stream is sim creation, I get that some people like it but it's such a fucking slog to watch for me

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Tutorial maps, Miami, Hokkaido.

At this point I'm going to compile a list of all the holomem playing these stages and just email Cover directly to be like "Tell Takeshi to do his fucking job because everyone else can play these stages." I might as well also ask for them to forward Takeshi's salary to me because clearly I'm doing his fucking job. Cover should just hire me anyway for perms management bullshit, I'll ensure they never have issues with perms ever again. Mostly because no one will ever speak to them professionally once I start fedposting in 2K's inbox for a month straight over XCOM 2 permissions.

Fauna literally has been streaming freelancer, which has every level in it, for weeks without issue. I think it is just Vesper and/or his manager being retarded.

I had a thought that maybe Freelancer doesn't count the same as permissions for the story content of the first 2 games because who knows what autistic fucking bullshit Cover stipulates in their agreements, but unless there's literally some retarded delineation of "StarsEN can only play Hitman 3 missions" and are somehow just as retarded as a JP corpo despite being eurotrash. I would like Vesper to rest easy knowing his manager is just an incapable cuck and he can play whatever content he wants.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

At this point I'm going to compile a list of all the holomem playing these stages and just email Cover directly to be like "Tell Takeshi to do his fucking job because everyone else can play these stages."
Justice for my nigga Vesper.
No Xcom, no peace, no Japanese perms police!

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Oh boy this should be an interesting stream

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

At this point I'm going to compile a list of all the holomem playing these stages and just email Cover directly to be like "Tell Takeshi to do his fucking job because everyone else can play these stages."

I had a thought that maybe Freelancer doesn't count the same as permissions for the story content of the first 2 games because who knows what autistic fucking bullshit Cover stipulates in their agreements, but unless there's literally some retarded delineation of "StarsEN can only play Hitman 3 missions" and are somehow just as retarded as a JP corpo despite being eurotrash. I would like Vesper to rest easy knowing his manager is just an incapable cuck and he can play whatever content he wants.
please do unironically.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lemme tell ya, I do talk to people outside the internet. And the other day I was sharing clips with a buddy of mine. So I went to send her the clip of Sleppy telling Pippa to dox her viewers.

Instead I broke containment as far as possible by accidentally texting that clip to a friend of mine who works for the government. Now there is a 50% chance that they clicked on it.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
upcoming phasmophobia collab between EIEN's Riifu and Killia and Jewcorp's Juna and Rin. Should be starting in about 5mins.

Killia didn't realize she never started her stream until almost 10 minutes in, Rin introduced herself by drowning, Juna became a weird demon puppy and Riifu is now a god cause no one knows her lore. None of them have any experience with this game and this collab is already off to an amazing start.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
First of all, I found a dedicated Flare Clipper they seem to have begun recently (like 3 weeks ago as of today).

Second of all, Flare will be on break until 4/17 to visit her parents. You guys are free to post this info in the Hiatus' thread.

Also of note, NoeFure is not dead its just that Flare wants to be the one invited when it comes to collabs between her and Noel not the one inviting.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom