"It's a pity that kids these days are all getting involved with the homosexual agenda"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Millie seems like she's been generating quite a bit of shitstorms, between this and the "guys did you know the 4chans are weird and mean?" anon stream.

That stream was purely retarded, but this is just a bunch of autists on 4chan being retarded. No one has even mentioned it on Nyfco, so it seems like the small number of Nijis over on 4chan or some Tribalfags are just trying to start shit.

Peeked at /jidf/ and saw posts about Fuyo yabbing. Are they just regurgitating the ancient boyfriend yab or did something new happen?
Oh Jesus, please, not more of this shit.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Tenma's back in Pizza Tower. It's scratching that speedrunning itch for her I think.

I can't believe just how much of this game I've watched. It's so entertaining to watch, especially the boss fights. Also damn the OST slaps. Glad to see Tenma thinks the same.
Oh Jesus, please, not more of this shit.
Okay, where is our fuyoschizo at?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If only this were still common of people, nowadays. Meeting new people I won't immediately hate because they only want to talk about politics seems virtually impossible, at this point.

If this is true then I genuinely feel sorry for your sanity.

Peeked at /jidf/ and saw posts about Fuyo yabbing. Are they just regurgitating the ancient boyfriend yab or did something new happen?
No, please no more of this shit again.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
@yukoschizo Any chance you could moonlight as a fuyoschizo so we can consolidate and cut-back on our 4chan retards?
He already devotes so much time getting every piece of info about yuko, I doubt he'd have enough time to be fuyoschizo as well.
Besides, he probably thinks Fuyo is trash.
Probably.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Meeting new people I won't immediately hate because they only want to talk about politics seems virtually impossible, at this point.

I tend to pre-emptively filter my associations because of this. Shortly after I've met somebody online I'll almost always say something at least mildly edgy or right-wing just to see what their reaction is. If I join a community that doesn't totally ban politics, I'll usually post a political article on a taboo subject like trans rights/shootings/etc from a source that's at least not redder than freshly-spilt blood. If wailing and teeth-gnashing reflexively ensues, I move on.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
My MO meeting a Holo fan IRL is to drop the work "fuck" five times in a sentence and then talk about their oshi's past life and see their reaction. If they cry then at least I got to have some fun, and if they don't give a shit I know they're cool.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
My MO meeting a Holo fan IRL is to drop the work "fuck" five times in a sentence and then talk about their oshi's past life and see their reaction. If they cry then at least I got to have some fun, and if they don't give a shit I know they're cool.
I'd be prepared to hear a lot of "Did she?" and "Was she?" and "You got proof?"

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I disagree with *cough* Lando. Mainly on the 2D > 3D point. What I'm going to say is mainly in context to Hololive mind you.

We've seen the shortcomings of Live2D. When someone gets updated to Live2D 3.0 or whatever version, it usually consists of a single outfit being updated. Subaru is a good example of this, because she rarely ever uses the outfit she has that actually does have the better features.

3D on the other hand is a lot easier to update stuff across the board. And some of the Hololive Member's 3Ds I genuinely prefer over their 2D, Gura being a prime example. 3D also in my opinion has so much more room to grow than 2D, especially in the Vtuber realm. Imagine if Hololive got to the level of Dragon Ball FighterZ or Guilty Gear. But no, currently Cover splits its bases in trying to improve both 2D and 3D and it's a genuine handicap in my opinion.
3D is alot more processing power to run and expensive so it's no wonder cover is trying to do both hell that's literally their system isn't it start with 2D move to 3D for concert stuff makes sense to me but maybe im small brained.

wew

Male hag love!
I'd be prepared to hear a lot of "Did she?" and "Was she?" and "You got proof?"
I will never forget the cope someone was going through when I told and showed them that ironmouse has a kid thats around 11ish years old. That man had so many mix feelings. In the end we just joked about how he should have knew thanks to him also being Hispanic and knowing how they pump out a billions kids starting at 16.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Honestly I've never met anyone that freaked out about roommate info, then again I don't go to reddit or hololive fan areas.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
...You people talk about vtubers outside of the asylum?

wew

Male hag love!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I tried, then I got laughed at because they think all vtubers are lolis and will not discuss further about it.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Not vtubers specifically, but I now have a cousin who is trying to connect better with their 11 year old who is getting into weeb nerd shit and is starting up cosplay.

I have to be the weeb whisperer and let them know it might be a bad idea for an 11 year old to cosplay as Scanty's school outfit from PSG...and maybe a little odd that an 11 year old is watching PSG

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

9 followers away from 1000

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
That stream was purely retarded, but this is just a bunch of autists on 4chan being retarded. No one has even mentioned it on Nyfco, so it seems like the small number of Nijis over on 4chan or some Tribalfags are just trying to start shit.
There's a spillover to other threads now so I guess some are biting.
:amepopcorn:
On /vt/ only but opinions may vary if that's talking or screaming into the void.

and 87 others

Early Lurker
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom