"When gambling works, life is beautiful"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Do you have a clip of her taking a bath? It was around that time, these guys all said I'm crazy but Yuni took a bath with bathtub assets and running water sounds and stuff!

So when your buying the collar

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
To be fair, that's not repeated because it's funny, as it isn't funny at all. It's repeated because it's funny seeing unicorns flip their shit at the thought of Vesper dicking down their oshi.
IT'S OK WHEN I DO IT!! ok nigga

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

So when your buying the collar

I ain't Nobodys Glocko :annoyedpippa:
Edit:
16007-4c4608d49a627711689eea64982f2d08.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You Yamanbas have the nerve to complain about running jokes into the ground and you still keep the vesper fucking your oshi shit going, sit the fuck down.
beating dead horses saves on glue later on it's an investment i swear.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Rin Penrose has a new schedule up and it seems like she is going to do a collab with Rie. She should be wary of @superduper and his ire towards Rie.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh hey Kiara is organizing another big holiday collab with everyone. EN would be a mess that never does anything without her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Rin Penrose has a new schedule up and it seems like she is going to do a collab with Rie. She should be wary of @superduper and his ire towards Rie.

There is a real, honest to Christ chance of a Pippa and Rin collab that's just three entire hours of talking about plushies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Could always play the oldschool stuff even with how many do similar there is plenty to go around. Morrowind Command and Conquer Age of Empires X-com.
I've streamed Morrowind twice and nobody watched me.

Nobody watched me swing an axe at a giant dog that was literally standing still right in my face and maybe hit it once every five or six GOD--… gosh darn motherloving swings. LIKE HOW COULD I AVOID HITTING IT THAT OFTEN EVEN IF I WAS TRYING? SURELY I WOULD HIT IT MORE OFTEN THAN THAT JUST BY PURE ACCIDENT.

That game really tries my attempts to not swear as much on stream. And the large spans of nothing happening while exploring the map or trying to get from one town to another and getting completely lost because there's two maps and one is zoomed in too much and the other is zoomed out too much to be able to find a path between them… (deep breaths… in with the good air…) doesn't make for great content.

Unless you just completely give in to it as a rage game, I suppose.

Edit:

Ayla Yew is more interesting IMO. She's a member of NexStage, that new corpo that debuted a month ago and had two of their five members quit almost right after their debut streams. She has less than 1000 subscribers so that's a major imbalance on the sub scales for a collab.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Cool that the first TVATubers collab is happening but we get no member stream this week :kroded:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:polkasticks:Yay! I like Rie and I sincerely hope this gives her a boost! I know a boost in subs won't magically fix her time zone, but still! Do your best Rie, show them what Hime'n time is all about!
@superduper you're gonna make it bro!

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"Accelerationists furiously masturbating everyday."
- You Know Who

"Hey, we have 1488 sub points."
- Fox Hitler

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Cool that the first TVATubers collab is happening but we get no member stream this week :kroded:
A sacrifice we must make for "pointing Spiderman meme" - the stream

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Do you have a clip of her taking a bath? It was around that time, these guys all said I'm crazy but Yuni took a bath with bathtub assets and running water sounds and stuff!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Huh. Found an avatar that matches my voice in Nizima, but it would take [X] pay periods before purchasing it, so I just have to hope that there isn't another male talent-to-be with deep pockets that swipes it before me.
How would one pay for this, if I'd wanted to be a 2d salaryman?

Reminder about this article @this shit posted last month about Live2D vulnerabilities.
Found this on hackernews, I'm not enough of a techie to summarize it but looks like live2d bad

TLDR: Live2D is inherently insecure and its design makes it very easy for someone to insert malware into model files. There are currently no tools to verify that a given model doesn't have malware in it (and it's highly unlikely for any to be created), so you need to just trust the person who gave the model to you.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom