"F is for motherfucker"Hanamori Natsumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Yeah I was trying to think of a way to say this without sounding abhorrently aggressive or bitchy but I gave up. I too might like such content, but just NOT from any of the people I've seen who make similar content.
:annoyedpippa:
Yeah, and MATI itself is not easy to match. The voice is one thing, but Jersh is a pretty unique dude. He's entertaining and able to explain the reasoning behind his opinions instead of minmaxing based/woke twitter opinions or trying to toe a line to not draw aggro and lose his platform. Dude could sound like John St. John, but I'd still not want to hear someone like Kuri regurgitate 2view drama hot from twitter, with one brain cell bouncing around like a DVD screensaver.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
TVA group with 5 of these guys with 5 different color accent
I've been thinking and the idea of a vtuber group of like 10 random dudes with names like Salaryman Jack, Salaryman Andrew, Salaryman Stephen etc. would be a humorous concept. Like the only differences would be their hair color and voice. A classic troll group

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

A true chuuni knows how to cook in languages they don't even really know.

This is great. He really shines when he plays up the chuuni shit.

Holo Fans Easter? Why does it look like they are about to pray to Yagoo?

As retarded as this may seem, its not a bad idea for HL cosplayers to all group up near the big Yagoo head.

New temp model looks very adorable :sanasmile:
View attachment 19809

HOLY SHIT
View attachment 19810
Very cute. Jacket really nerfs her.

How is it that this "temporary" models end up looking better than permanent ones they settle on later. Oceane had a cute maid and now is using complete garbage
Usually temp models have as much quality and as nice rigging as any other regular model. Also they are designed to appeal to a wide audience.

How is this a 'temporary' model? What counts? Is this open source or something?
Temp models often many people can buy the same model and use it. Not exclusive to you and not tailor-made for you.

I forgot this site was a thing and damn hope someone cool gets this very cute dino girl
%E7%AB%8B%E3%81%A1%E7%B5%B5_20230406122837.png
Very cute.

It is! Just found it.

3_20220512111040.jpg
:yagoocry:

She didnt go for the brown skin. She fucked up. Honestly for $30 its not a bad buy. Fully rigged model.

i like this one it looks so silly LOL
View attachment 19814
He looks dead inside. He's just like me FR FR

Could always play the oldschool stuff even with how many do similar there is plenty to go around. Morrowind Command and Conquer Age of Empires X-com.

basically current year stuff is not necessary even if you plan on doing mostly talk to viewers style content these games acting as downtime filler or just to preoccupy yourself between rants.
True. There is an audience for everything

How would one pay for this, if I'd wanted to be a 2d salaryman?
Credit card?

Its not THAT expensive to get a Vtuber model made. Some of the models in that site are upwards of $1,500 - $2,500. The model I commissioned was $580 for the art (gave the artist a tip because that shit was dirt cheap). The rigging I commissioned was $700. Waiting to see the results but the rigger had a nice model rigging showcase.

Last edited:

braindoko

Update on this Carli G thing. Athene let her run 24/7 on the AI celebrity channel and people hate it since it repeats itself and barely interacts beyond roasting donators. Then he added a shoddy visual of the Big Booba Waifus™ being generated which makes the whole point of donating to get the pics moot. Yet it still reached every dono goal he put including one to duplicate it. The second AI vtuber he made was supposedly designed by Carli, at least the personality and it's literally this meme, needless to say almost no one was thrilled about her
Neuro's throne is safe for the time being tanny.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Honestly for $30 its not a bad buy. Fully rigged model.

Holy crap I did not notice it was that cheap. My lack of a vagina finally becomes a debuff; I bet there's nothing as good for a man that's as cheap.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Holy crap I did not notice it was that cheap. Suddenly my lack of a vagina finally becomes a debuff; I bet there's nothing as good for a man that's as cheap.
Male chuuba models seem to either be general models, or 1/1 sale only, several hundred/thousand dollar models with all the bells and whistles, very few in-between

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can put aside a few minutes of my time to try and save her before Reticule gets out of jail
Hey now, I haven't done anything wrong. Now that one guy who was already trying to lure her into Discord, now him you have to worry about.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Schizos, you know what to do

Because I sure as shit don't, WTF is a discord meet and greet?
You sign up for the meet and greet, and when it starts you enter a waiting room in the server. When your time comes, you're moved to a voice chat with the vtuber and talk for a couple minutes.

So it's like a regular meet and greet at a convention but you can be extra greasy and gross compared to putting on a new shirt for the first time in months and going out in public.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If anyone wonders why we don't have a Discord server, I'll just direct them to Kirsche's current stream.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Onolumi seems to be having fun with these.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Kirsche going off on Discord dating servers. This one will be fun.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know what this fever dream game is, but I'm thankful to spend some time with Airi this Easter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Holy crap I did not notice it was that cheap. My lack of a vagina finally becomes a debuff; I bet there's nothing as good for a man that's as cheap.
You can spend an hour or two just making a Vroid model or something, and then just easily make a bunch of variations for special shitpost occasions. You're not a gamer girl, so the quality of the jiggle physics on your milkers doesn't matter.

Hell, it'd already be ahead of Kuri or Nousagi because you'd have an actual model that moves instead of a jpeg. Plus it's really easy to set up and get going with some kind of janky webcam-based hand/body tracking for enhanced shitposting.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
12-pride-flags-1622749721.jpg

Edit: The quote I got on the top of the page one click later:
Pavolia Reine said:
You wanna get neutered too?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yeah. Thats going on the 1% conversion rate thing where 100y = $1. Remember that the Yen is not doing that great so its more like a 0.8%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom