"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
i like this one it looks so silly LOL
View attachment 19814
TVA group with 5 of these guys with 5 different color accent

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Unironically something I've considered before. I actually tried streaming many years ago but didn't find anything really interesting in game streaming. Plus my bitrate has always been sub-par due to my very rural location, so chances of streaming anything graphically complicated in Current Year are non-existent. Other people can simply make better product. But seeing how much mileage Kirsche gets out of her tangent/article streams I realize that I'd actually enjoy doing something similar myself.
And think about all the potential collabs you could do with Kirsche. In fact, there's a lot of potential from just tangent streams alone.
Just please no findom fridays.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Just please no findom fridays.

Unlike Kirsche, I actually do have dominant bones in my body and no problem telling people to give me money.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Sithis I think your Wife noticed you :panik:

FtSuI2aWwAAJxDi.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'd watch a MATI style stream centered around chuubas and all of the happenings that week.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Not-Pippa did the same thing with the Owl model for Yuni. She rebranded some of her stuff after she got that.
Remainder than Filian, who has a huge following, still using a generic 3d model, I have seen a lot of people using the same model with diferent hair.

Godfuckingdamnit

View attachment 19814
He’s only $15. That site could be a nice resource for bits like Vox’s acting collab.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'd watch a MATI style stream centered around chuubas and all of the happenings that week.
I would also, but I guess I'm picky because I would rather smash my balls with a hammer than listen to Depressed Nousagi, Kuri Rinji or Nux talk for more than a minute.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
From what Kirche's said in the past he just has to get to 2view status and stream MMOs to get on her radar.
That's to get into her Predecessor 5 stack, but it's an in regardless.

Predecessor is also a pretty good game, so y'know, win-win.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I would also, but I guess I'm picky because I would rather smash my balls with a hammer than listen to Depressed Nousagi, Kuri Rinji or Nux talk for more than a minute.
Yeah I was trying to think of a way to say this without sounding abhorrently aggressive or bitchy but I gave up. I too might like such content, but just NOT from any of the people I've seen who make similar content.
:annoyedpippa:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Huh. Found an avatar that matches my voice in Nizima, but it would take [X] pay periods before purchasing it, so I just have to hope that there isn't another male talent-to-be with deep pockets that swipes it before me.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
Yeah I was trying to think of a way to say this without sounding abhorrently aggressive or bitchy but I gave up. I too might like such content, but just NOT from any of the people I've seen who make similar content.
:annoyedpippa:
just need someone that isnt a fuckboi or a SEA ESL voice really

kestraline

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Unironically something I've considered before. I actually tried streaming many years ago but didn't find anything really interesting in game streaming. Plus my bitrate has always been sub-par due to my very rural location, so chances of streaming anything graphically complicated in Current Year are non-existent. Other people can simply make better product. But seeing how much mileage Kirsche gets out of her tangent/article streams I realize that I'd actually enjoy doing something similar myself.
Could always play the oldschool stuff even with how many do similar there is plenty to go around. Morrowind Command and Conquer Age of Empires X-com.

basically current year stuff is not necessary even if you plan on doing mostly talk to viewers style content these games acting as downtime filler or just to preoccupy yourself between rants.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A regular meet and greet, but for groomers.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 19814
How would one pay for this, if I'd wanted to be a 2d salaryman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom