"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
One more minute until my wife reveals her new outfit. I will sadly be on the road, so no more posts from me about how beautiful it is and how much I love her, but know I am here in spirit yelling about how pretty Elira looks.

you're in luck my friend, it's megane elira with her casual outfit from last year casual collection
1680996182256.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
ELIRA SEXO!
1680996347114530.png
Short hair + glasses :shiinastare:
1680996625464079.png

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"Revealed"
No wonder Null is more and more curious about the world of vtubing, think of all the feeding he could do with that one
:smugrys:
This is the game she's playing? :shiinastare:

Wait..... we can post Boobs here? :loading:......
Edit: Why you all bonk'n me I didn't post no boobs! What should I post all your Oshi's boobs? That'll teach ya :educateyourself:
1677035291376231.gif

Shiina_Booba_Shake.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong but as I recall she already gott'em chopped.
There is no justice in this hell world.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Full body is so stellar
Screenshot - 2023-04-08T192613.660.png
Actually it's wondrous. The toggling is insane.. Also the cardigan off helps.
image (7).png

God's Strongest Dragoon

The only way most branches would be used would be by cornering your opponent on their best timeline forcing them to go back a few timelines.
Pieces on boards in the present are also able to check any available king on every board in the past, present, or future that is within time-jump range of that checking piece. Because kings are able to evade checks through time travel but limited through the 1-space movement = 1 timeline movement rule, you're able to force your opponent by wasting a move on their best timeline by moving their vulnerable king from another timeline INTO that best timeline. That brings them to a weakened position where they have multiple kings within that timeline, which can make checking them significantly easier. As they are still limited by that 1 move = 1 time move rule, forcing an opponent into having 2 kings onto 1 timeline means that it is much easier to check them on that timeline.
The issue kronii and ame are having is they are making branches just because they can, instead of making them for an advantage or to save themselves.
They have spent like 70+ minutes on this one game and have cumulatively moved only like 12 moves through a singular timeline. At this point one of them would be punished for constantly weakening timelines by constantly creating new timelines but they both keep making weakened timelines by bolstering new timelines. They refuse to play in the future but keep going to the past. Kronii didn't even realize she had 5 knights on one timeline until Ame told her.

:krofused:

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Pieces on boards in the present are also able to check any available king on every board in the past, present, or future that is within time-jump range of that checking piece. Because kings are able to evade checks through time travel but limited through the 1-space movement = 1 timeline movement rule, you're able to force your opponent by wasting a move on their best timeline by moving their vulnerable king from another timeline INTO that best timeline. That brings them to a weakened position where they have multiple kings within that timeline, which can make checking them significantly easier. As they are still limited by that 1 move = 1 time move rule, forcing an opponent into having 2 kings onto 1 timeline means that it is much easier to check them on that timeline.
The issue kronii and ame are having is they are making branches just because they can, instead of making them for an advantage or to save themselves.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Juniper "Isn't it fucked up how much they look alike?" talked about Ben Shapiro and his sister.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It's a good thing they'll read this after. That way next time it'll actually go in a smoother manner.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Blue bear has a violin karaoke going now, a bit earlier than normal. It's a nice relaxing cozy stream.

God damn I miss Shiina though

Dirge

"Not even a U-Haul truck on a February day can tear us apart"
She has such a way with words, bros
(JK Zoey I dig you)
Outing herself as a theatre fag. Outing myself too

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Something like that severely pissed me off during Amiya's MG1 playthrough - some tourist accused her of copying Pomu when playing Metal Gear… despite the fact that she started her playthrough of it around a week before the fairy (and besides that she started playing MGS1 almost a month before Pomu announced hers too). I guess part of it is because Pomu made being a Metal Gear otaku part of her identity since but it's annoying when children like that get lost on someone else's channel. Disrespectful towards their oshis as well since they're basically implying it's the game choice that is the primary factor why people watch vtubers, not their talent/personality.

Amiya brushed the comment off but she did come back to it during a later zatsu part, it's clear she took it seriously.
Join me spidorbro, together we will destroy the nijis
Irysondrugs.jpg

If I'm gonna be the grim reaper of vtubers I might as well change my name to God's Strongest Deadbeat next :calidrinking:
Change your name to Light, because I swear to fucking god you might be the owner of the chuuba death note.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii is breaking, Tsukihime-style. "This bishop. This bishop. This bishop."

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So now that Elira is over let's see how the time girls are
Screenshot - 2023-04-08T200127.655.png
WHAT THE FUCK

edit: it gets worse
Screenshot - 2023-04-08T200515.296.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't really watch many karaoke/music streams, but I really like Uruaka's violin streams. Always nice to hear, and she sounds really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom