"Everybody, today my tongue will be long"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
KoyoAzu singing stream in 2 hours :sanasmile:

Koyori got quite emotional singing Inochi and poured her heart out after the song. Nodoka also mentioned how Inochi influenced her and Kasane when hosting AZKi also talked about how emotional it is. Even Suisei cried twice while singing the song.

Niji's Ririmu talking about oppai mousepad and being unhinged.

Some interesting conversation between Ruri-nee and Nene from their collab, with some fanservice at the end.

Remember Astel saying he wants to make Ars laugh? He was quite successful.

Some info from Pekora's April Fool stream.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Onolumi has a very important question regarding the future of her channel

Amiya Aranha will be having a Sanic karaoke tonight

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Thank you Kirsche, very informative.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
God damn, that Maid Onolumi at exactly one minute in~

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If you're not yabai as fuck I would be quite happy to boost your early streams or debut with an announcement to the effect of 'this thing is just starting out, go gawk at them and wait for the funny to happen' or something.

I don't guarantee a positive reception or anything like that, but one of the things I wanted to do by creating this site was give a place for new talents to show themselves and get honest feedback.
Can confirm that you'd get at least someone who watches for an extended period of time, and depending on how many chuckles you get out of me you'll get a consistent viewer. You can be one of the first alongside Murray who advertises themself here, on THE vtuber forum!
Now whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is for you to decide.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MyName

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

braindoko

I gave Rosemi's VR cooking a chance after ages of not watching NijiEN and she mentioned something that really activated my almonds
All OG Lazusydia fans know of her cooking catastrophes, it was a big part of her character and something she was known for. Then Luxiem happened.

She said people would comment on her food pics how she's "just like Mysta" who went out of his way to cook wrong in ways most brain abled people wouldn't. The sisters ate it up (no pun intended). Rosemi became a copycat simply because Mysta's numbers were magnitudes bigger and popular equals true and original or something.
I gravitated away from NijiEN after being a big fan for almost 2 years without knowing how and why. Maybe this is part of the reason - you can't avoid the fujo pandering even if you stick to the girls only
Sorry for the sperging, have a shitty meme

Cb_cZxTWEAArcrb.jpg

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Miko is synonymous( wtf english is weird ) of comedy. Yes
Heads up, the grammar is wrong. Miko is synonymous of with comedy. I agree with both your points though.
She streamed with open mic for 5 hours and no trolling, weirdness, or micspamming happened. Pretty wholesome, sounds like she's going to do it again at some point in the future too (since she won't have to spend money for the equipment).
Some talents cultivate respect. I don't watch her much but I would be pissed if people fucked with her.
Kronii threatening Vesper into submission.
The dream. Kronii's menhera twitter rants make me think she would actually enjoy being a sadist.
You have top tier taste in vsingers, I'm already subbed to most of them.
Machita Chima
Nah
Mair
Hanatan
Nana Asteria
I also highly recommend Kanade Kanon, bassist from 774. She does both vocal and bass covers and also hosts a massive 24 hour vsinger showcase every Summer
Chima is great, I think I watched a stream of her playing Minecraft and singing - it was really fun and funny sometimes.

I didn't know of Kanon, very cool. BTW her pfp...
Kanonblunt.png
She looks like she is going to light up a blunt, and she is a bassist... Silver hair = subbed!
Yeah, when I'm late on her stream I usually stop myself from saying hello, since it just distracts her.
TBH, even if you are "on time" her streams are a trip. It's like time traveling

Korone's 4th Anni live was announced for 4/13 on a rare Karaoke from her

Also, she is taking a break to take care of her mom who wrote the fans a letter

If I see any more info I'll update the Hiatus post

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I gave Rosemi's VR cooking a chance after ages of not watching NijiEN and she mentioned something that really activated my almonds
All OG Lazusydia fans know of her cooking catastrophes, it was a big part of her character and something she was known for. Then Luxiem happened.

She said people would comment on her food pics how she's "just like Mysta" who went out of his way to cook wrong in ways most brain abled people wouldn't. The sisters ate it up (no pun intended). Rosemi became a copycat simply because Mysta's numbers were magnitudes bigger and popular equals true and original or something.
I gravitated away from NijiEN after being a big fan for almost 2 years without knowing how and why. Maybe this is part of the reason - you can't avoid the fujo pandering even if you stick to the girls only
Sorry for the sperging, have a shitty meme
That seems like a pretty common thing on Youtube; if someone bigger than you does content that's the same to yours, that automatically means you copied them, or your content's just like theirs.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Heads up, the grammar is wrong. Miko is synonymous of with comedy. I agree with both your points though.

Some talents cultivate respect. I don't watch her much but I would be pissed if people fucked with her.

The dream. Kronii's menhera twitter rants make me think she would actually enjoy being a sadist.

Chima is great, I think I watched a stream of her playing Minecraft and singing - it was really fun and funny sometimes.

I didn't know of Kanon, very cool. BTW her pfp...
View attachment 19450
She looks like she is going to light up a blunt, and she is a bassist... Silver hair = subbed!

TBH, even if you are "on time" her streams are a trip. It's like time traveling

Korone's 4th Anni live was announced for 4/13 on a rare Karaoke from her

Also, she is taking a break to take care of her mom who wrote the fans a letter

If I see any more info I'll update the Hiatus post

My fucking heart. Apple does not fall far from the tree, at all.

EN's winning son can't stop winning. Axel playing Apex with Towa-sama and Pakael in a rare Towa-Stars collab.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Got something to tell us, boss? @The Proctor

I only wish I had enough patience with the rainbow retard rodeo to run a gayop this deep and involved.

Shocked I've heard absolutely nothing about this trainwreak up until now. Wasn't there a corpo that intended to exclusively hire disabled vtubers a year or so ago? What happened to them?

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
>be me
>opsec focus
>literally pick name out of hat
>owner of a weird pride project shares it
>weird pride project is somehow vtuber related as well

See, this is why I believe in God. No abstract and undirected version of reality would randomly churn up coincidences like these.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"You wanna look and laugh but don't touch."- Kirsche Verstahl

Truly /ourfox/

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>be me
>opsec focus
>literally pick name out of hat
>owner of a weird pride project shares it
>weird pride project is somehow vtuber related as well

See, this is why I believe in God. No abstract and undirected version of reality would randomly churn up coincidences like these.
Anything less then infinite mercy would have killed us all long ago.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Starting:

Every time these two collab, I wonder why I don't watch more Juna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom