Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kotoka hoasting a stream where Xsoleil reacts to their voice packs. Never seen someone do this before

Ver: "Doppi's very hard"
Ver: "I'll get harder by next time"

links https://nijisanji-store.com/collections/sakura-bloom-2023/products/sakura-bloom-voice-2023-group-a

https://nijisanji-store.com/collections/sakura-bloom-2023/products/sakura-bloom-voice-2023-group-b

edit 2: I can't tell if I want to leave or not. I'm confused but this is so funny out of context

Both to Koto and Ver have no bed. Bro wtf HAHAHA

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Someone tell Katta to take a fucking break. She just finished Limbo a couple hours ago and now she's playing Observation Duty with Omori coming in a few hours.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'd say Pippa is still the darling of TVA, considering her containment thread already has 430+ pages and has the potential to overtake this thread's post numbers in time.
Now remove all of Rethink's posts and count again.
I can't believe Karen is doing blackface live on stream.

View attachment 19594
:architect:
Wheres the dude that comments :architect: on Every Karen post when hes needed
People slacking on the job, SMH. Don't worry, I got you.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Upcoming dogengers metropolis watchalong collab with Polka and Oga tomorrow, both of them were also part of the cast for this new season

The tokusatsu series is free to watch on their youtube channel (unsubbed)
kind of expected given that they're both working in the series but more holo+stars collab to the addition still

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Upcoming dogengers metropolis watchalong collab with Polka and Oga tomorrow, both of them were also part of the cast for this new season
:hololove::polkasticks:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Keri, Senas wife, is doing a special thing in 5 mins plz check

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I dunno. I don’t think it will ever pass the main thread unless it somehow starts looking like the 2 pages a day homeland thread around here.
For now we average like 10+ pages a day. There are spikes here and there, but I think there were no truly slow days.

...I sort of gave up on keeping up with this thread, way too many posts and too little time.
Exactly the reason we have [RECAP LINKS], every 5 days or so I post a new one. If you find them unhelpful, feedback would be appreciated!

Idol is looking for more people to hire

Peachmoon

The Assman
I wanted to just come out of lurk during these chaotic times to say that if you're on the fence and thinking of finally debuting as a vtuber and streaming, just do it. Even if it's to only 5 or 20 viewers at a time, I've found a lot of happiness becoming a source of entertainment and laughs for my chats. it's not always perfect but there really is something worthwhile being even one person's source of happiness each evening. I definitely understand what Pippa, Shiina and many other talents mean when they say their fans and making their own content are the reasons they can keep going sometimes.
It's been a lot of fun.
Follow your dreams, moots. :hope:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
For now we average like 10+ pages a day. There are spikes here and there, but I think there were no truly slow days.
just to get in on this this feels like the first truly slow day since i joined which admittedly was not that long ago and this is despite just having a whole gen graduate.

Not complaining just surprised how short that little news cycle was suppose were just waiting for some actual news.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Misumi/ Watagashi Unou is doing a GeoGuessr live

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Ame's Unarchived Karaoke Stream and Mysta's attempt. lol fixed
〘KARAOKE〙relaxing late night karaoke~-x_eApd8LRso.jpg
Mega Link - Amelia Watson - 〘KARAOKE〙relaxing late night karaoke

KARAOKE - POP_ROCK [ENGLISH UNARCHIVED]-RIvwXSZlQVw.jpg
Mega Link - Mysta Rias - KARAOKE - POP_ROCK [ENGLISH UNARCHIVED]
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

All jokes aside, I wholeheartedly agreed that the stuff with superduper was all coincidence up until Rie's roommate made those Tweets yesterday. It felt too on the nose for me, call me autistic or whatever, but that seemed like an actual dogwhistle. Maybe I'm retarded though.
I'm still in the coincidence camp since airi and remi used super duper before:superduper remi.png

superduper airi.png

It's more likely Rie thinks its a call back to her Roommate tweet and not her doppelganger here.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I can't believe Karen is doing blackface live on stream.

View attachment 19594
She doesn't need to do blackface, her rapping career and general wiggerishness makes her an honorary african as is.

So it is perfectly legal and in character for me to say this: :architect:

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Exactly the reason we have [RECAP LINKS], every 5 days or so I post a new one. If you find them unhelpful, feedback would be appreciated!
I appreciate your hard work, but it's not the same as reading each post separately, waiting for something exciting to happen.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Someone tell Katta to take a fucking break. She just finished Limbo a couple hours ago and now she's playing Observation Duty with Omori coming in a few hours.
Screenshot_20230408-112012-110.png
The Sena unity is almost enough to make me overlook that pedophile dumbass fireholder being around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom