"DURR ARA ARA. DURR BOTTOM. IS THAT ALL YOU VTUBER FUCKS CAN SAY!?!"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, if you decide to watch Rie's stream, please don't break containment and mention me. It seriously isn't cool....

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Okay which one of you motherfuckers sent that $40 to Rie calling her superduper awesome
I know numberfagging is gay but are you really watching the 2view of phase?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How come she sounds stoned and not Australian. I mean I hate both, but for different reasons

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I do it to spite superduper. But who knows, maybe it'll become genuine interest in her content.

niggaphil

Saw this in Twitter......
FtKWEf1aQAEupaN.jpg

I can only react with one emotion:
:gunpeko:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

Bae-gemite episode 2 premiering in a moment. Today's victims are Shuba and LaLion.

God help them.

From this clip you know both Botan and Subaru are great. Botan also gets it with the cheese combination mention (grilled cheese sandwich with vegemite is top tier breakfast).

Matori Kakeru from GuildCQ is graduating at the end of April.

Found this from /vt/. Isekaijoucho from Kamitsubaki (VWP) narrating for an indie game channel. She has a nice speaking voice even when she said this (adding the game to steam wishlist from this line).
joucho.jpg

Another Touri Sei collab, this time with indie Nagino Mashiro at 9PM JST. She mostly sings (thankfully has stopped Nikke for some time) and the rare one who sang Aria the animation songs (even Athena Glory's songs and not just the OP/ED)

Some highlights from the AZKi vs Kanata/Koyori Geoguessr. The time AZKi lost against Aki it was her against Aki, her 4k viewers, healing item, and 6x damage.

Beni and Tsuna with creative merch ideas. I am tempted by Beni's cleavage bed.

Hopefully there will be clips from the latest Seiso team custom, Ema's seisoness cracking saying "take (your clothes) off" and laughing questionably and unhinged Elu after chat commented on her liking the colour black ("I'll tie you up" "I'll drag you to the forest").

Some sort of sumo battle between Nene and Ruri-nee

Laplus talking about her VSaikyo teammates with Lui

Suisei finding out Roberu's interests

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She will collab with a Holo, make a short about it, reach 10m subs before the end of the year. She may be a bong but she's got the jew business sense. Tbh she should aim for nijis first, those mofos are way more open to collabs with randos, Holos (apart from the homos) only really collab with their friends.
The only Nijis she's talked to so far are Kyo and Scarle. As cursed as it would be, they do feel easy to collab with and I could see it happening. She's already talked to all of Tempus DLC except Shinri as well. Judging by what femboy said, it seems like Altare's been showing her shorts to the other boys too. I think one of them will be the first big corpo collab if anything. If any of the girls come after that, my bet would be Calli or Ollie. But that's probably at least a year from now.

hololive ruined /jp/

Honest question: if Pippa is the darling of the homeland, is Rie going to be the darling of TVA?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Honest question: if Pippa is the darling of the homeland, is Rie going to be the darling of TVA?
I'd say Pippa is still the darling of TVA, considering her containment thread already has 430+ pages and has the potential to overtake this thread's post numbers in time.

hololive ruined /jp/

I'd say Pippa is still the darling of TVA, considering her containment thread already has 430+ pages and has the potential to overtake this thread's post numbers in time.
Thank goodness, I dont think i could stomach reading doting compliments for Aliexpress Pippa much longer.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Rie streams seem to consist mainly of screaming about being ugly? More evidence to the superduperie rrat.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rie streams seem to consist mainly of screaming about being ugly? More evidence to the superduperie rrat.
Her expressions and mannerisms remind me almost like Shion. Except Shion is GOAT who gets 20k viewers, while Rie didn't break 100 with that raid

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Okay which one of you motherfuckers sent that $40 to Rie calling her superduper awesome

Edit: sounded like there was some spite in the way she said superduper, but maybe I'm just imagining things.
Are you guys doing a funny or is something this blatantly trying to stir shit?

I'm not seeing anything on /pcg/ right now so if it's a falseflag op it's probably a long game...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I'm not seeing anything on /pcg/ right now so if it's a falseflag op it's probably a long game...
I didn't see it, but I joined maybe ten minutes in

Also

♡Please do not direct explicitly sexual comments at me where I can see them. ♡Please refrain from talking or sharing about heavier or offensive topics to me or other members of the community.

Is Seiso!??

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I watch her streams pretty often. I think she's pretty cute and I like her reactions to yab comments.
"I'm not really this ugly "~Rie
Yeah....we know :smugselen:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I can go back and see it again. TTS said:
You're awesome Hime. Superduper awesome.
To which she laughed and responded with "Superduper awesome, hm?"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Edit: sounded like there was some spite in the way she said superduper, but maybe I'm just imagining things.
Wasn't me, I was going to do it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom