"But he started the coop (Coup) what am I supposed to do? w-wait lol, am I pronouncing that word wrong too? lol"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi talking about poltergeists tonight

Keniisu

Lurker

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
All this praise of fishman while he just sits in his warehouse of merch and coffee in between League matches.
I'm not sure if its a joke but one of the girls said he actually lives in the small warehouse of merch right now, to save money.
I respect that shit. Fishman seems to have gone hard on this. Its not just some pet project for him to fuck around. He believes in his girls.

I'd imagine if it ever came down to talking with them (which seems unlikely, even if you saw them), I'd just refer to them as their pre-hololive/roommate name. That way it leaves their "secret job they're not supposed to talk about" unsaid, so it'd be less awkward imo.
I would probably not approach them. At most I would just say that im a big fan of their work and I wish them the best.

Good evening TVA, this is your boy, God's Strongest Sanalite, and this post marks my 1,000th on the site. An impressive (and embarrassing) milestone to reach in such a short time, and one I'd like to believe stems from my hard and valiant work shilling my favorite vtubers, and not from being a no-life loser (🌈). I have been racking my brain recently, wondering what kind of autistic magnum opus I could create to celebrate this monumental occasion, but then, tragedy struck.
Stop killing the girls I like you fucking whore.

I think it's time for you to make actual big boy clips. Download OBS and DaVinci Resolve 18, for free. You set up OBS to record the youtube parts you want, them edit them in resolve and you can add imagess and stuff. You can use https://www.irasutoya.com/ to get the little dum people images like in Rin and Shiina's shorts for the authentic "vtuber clip" look. Don't put more then 20 in one clip or they get mad though.
I'm retarded so there's probably better ways to do it, but this is at least an easy start.
:educateyourself:

Make a new google account, make a new youtube, don't call yourself superduper :SelenHAHAhere: I don't think they have the capability to IP ban you, so unless you goof again I don't think you can be banned.
You gotta win her back doooooooood!
YT-DLP to download the streams.

Lia wrote up a letter on her community tab on Youtube, thanking everyone for their support for 50K subs and giving a few updates on donothon goals.

Love your work, Lia, and keep it up.
I'm actually surprised Lia can write.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I'm quite alive, however, I have just been busy. :yagoocry:
Well that's nice, the two micro e-celebs didn't run off from here after all. That means we AREN'T terrible people!

:optimistic:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Blue Boy becoming a threat, him be only three points is kinda lol wasn't he supposedly almost an Overwatch pro?
Wouldn't be surprised if the one thing they really take into account when assigning points is the highest ranked tier in Apex. That's why up until Axel negotiated against it, Selen was hard-banned from the event for being Predator super early into the game's lifespan, even though that was before joining Nijisanji and despite the fact she never came close to it afterwards.
If the liquidpedia page is right, they explicitly only use highest rank achieved in Apex for determining points.
vsaikyo_points.PNG

Edit:
Airi is live with her normal voice again. She's playing Q Remastered, so it's time to see if she lives up to her pon reputation.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Amiya has been going at Morrowind for almost 7 hours already. I think she's addicted.

Stunned But Dumb

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Reading the description this is just an 3D Animated clip so lets see how good it is

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
WHERE LINK?pls
It was a membership stream

And no it was not worth listening to

Listen to Katta's instead you degenerate

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae-gemite episode 2 premiering in a moment. Today's victims are Shuba and LaLion.

God help them.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The "ASMR" stream was really half comedy showing she had no idea what she was doing (this amused me). Then she read a children's book, poorly. And then unleashed the coomers. At the end she punched herself in the stomach as she must appeal to every degenerate fetish for money (somehow Kurt has all the fetishes). And people wonder why I hate boo bros

That Fireholder guy makes my skin crawl

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's been making a statue to promote peace in block game and in response, Pekora added some dick n' balls to it:

Today we found out Subaru's mom was the one to tell her about it lmao

And now the duck has promised swift vengeance upon the rabbit. I look forward to the continuation of the Peko-Suba War.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom