"I am Sena Bonbon resident DIYer at FlaVR and today we are gonna review your sins"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Kaela playing Phasmophobia with her minions members. Surprisingly, has voice chat enabled.

She streamed with open mic for 5 hours and no trolling, weirdness, or micspamming happened. Pretty wholesome, sounds like she's going to do it again at some point in the future too (since she won't have to spend money for the equipment).

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
She randomly got addicted to Valo 2 weeks ago but has no idea how to play so she's just pretending to explain the lore while saying random shit:SelenHAHAhere:

This was autism done in the name of pure love and grief. Godspeed comrade :gurasemperfi:
I've learned so much from this stream. Such as: Rock blood. Guns. British Jamie.

My brain is bursting with only the most useful knowledge now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Raises an interesting question. Which persona would you say hello to when it comes to ones that are public? I would have thought Kiara would be annoyed about people publicly recognizing her as Kiara and not Keeki.

Watched this on stream earlier and was very surprised. Feels like Kiara has really mellowed out about this, I remember her talking about fear of being recognized during her initial months in Japan in 2020/2021. Actually it's hard for me to imagine any talent being okay with being approached as their hololive identity. Maybe Karen, but even with her it's an open secret rather than something you say out loud.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Watched this on stream earlier and was very surprised. Feels like Kiara has really mellowed out about this, I remember her talking about fear of being recognized during her initial months in Japan in 2020/2021. Actually it's hard for me to imagine any talent being okay with being approached as their hololive identity. Maybe Karen, but even with her it's an open secret rather than something you say out loud.
I can't even imagine bothering a holomem if I saw them out walking around in the everyday, even if they had a public RM identity that I could address them as. I'd always felt it would just be awkward to randomly accost someone with any degree of celebrity status just to get a chance to talk to them. I'm fine with either taking opportunities if they make themselves available through some other RM activities and just play off that, or doing meet and greets otherwise. Intruding into other people's personal shit just for your own fan gratification is fucking cringe, if you want to be a good fan don't cause shit for your stars.

Ask yourself, am I contained in the Pippa thread for my safety, or yours?
It's because even other patients are getting tinnitus from the constant reports of the beanbag guns. Also stop eating the fucking beanbags, they're not really beans.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I feel like it's highly redundant to call the latest Kirsche stream cursed, but is it redundant if it's still true?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She streamed with open mic for 5 hours and no trolling, weirdness, or micspamming happened. Pretty wholesome, sounds like she's going to do it again at some point in the future too (since she won't have to spend money for the equipment).
Yeah it was a fun time. Lots of her sending off her simps to die to ghosts. Funny shit.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Since we have established that to be a Vtuber, some sort of menhera is a requirement. Can someome tell me what's Lisa's problem? To me she seems like a goofy normie with a lovely singing voice.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Good evening TVA, this is your boy, God's Strongest Sanalite, and this post marks my 1,000th on the site. An impressive (and embarrassing) milestone to reach in such a short time, and one I'd like to believe stems from my hard and valiant work shilling my favorite vtubers, and not from being a no-life loser (🌈). I have been racking my brain recently, wondering what kind of autistic magnum opus I could create to celebrate this monumental occasion, but then, tragedy struck.

I am of course referring to the recent mass graduation of Production Kawaii gen 3. In particular, their resident gyaru beast lady Sava Safari, whom I've shilled heavily here and been a fan of practically since debut. This sudden graduation after less than a year of activity has deflated me, defeated me, torn the very soul from my mortal coil, and is all too reminiscent of the graduation of my kamioshi, Tsukumo Sana, just last year. It hurts so fucking much.

I have been considering how best to carry on in this doomed hellscape we call reality, and I have reached one inescapable conclusion. After making this post, I will be rebranding my account under the name God's Strongest Gaogetter. This rebranding is not to imply that I have forsaken Sana or consider her less important, but in the same way I have used this account to process my grief over Sana's early departure, and to respect and honor her memory, I believe I must do so for Sava. This will not be a permanent change, as it seems at the moment that the talented and amazing woman behind Sava will be continuing her activities on a PL account, but even if the actress will continue on, the character will not, and I will always have a spot in my heart for that adorkable beastgirl. I will likely revert back to the Sana theme once Sava's PL is strongly established as an indie, or gets poached by Idol or some shit.

Thank you for reading this announcement. While I may be changing the face of this account, please know that I will still be the same person, making the same jokes and shillposts, and still thirsting for melanated gyaru women as I always have. Until next time, Savanyara! :sanasmile:
Good night, sweet prince.
Since we have established that to be a Vtuber, some sort of menhera is a requirement. Can someome tell me what's Lisa's problem? To me she seems like a goofy normie with a lovely singing voice.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lisa does seem like the kind of woman that would shank you for shits and giggles ngl

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kyo might sound black but you can tell he’s white from shit like this

it might not be skilled but at least it’s funny

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>pulls out proximity explosive
>"How does this work?"
>Throws it into pile of unconscious enemies and hears it beep
>"Is it working? Let me go check."
...Fauna...

GOTBB

that's a good ass lookin brownie
Have at it...

Edit:
>pulls out proximity explosive
>"How does this work?"
>Throws it into pile of unconscious enemies and hears it beep
>"Is it working? Let me go check."
...Fauna...
I have to believe it was a self-defeating strategy... for the stream, for the content!

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche is getting findommed again, Jesus did indeed die for this.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I feel like it's highly redundant to call the latest Kirsche stream cursed, but is it redundant if it's still true?
The Good The Bad The Korsche.gif

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have to believe it was a self-defeating strategy... for the stream, for the content!
To be fair, every Hitman player has killed themselves with their own traps at least a couple of times. It was inevitable. It was the fact it occurred during a low-stress moment with an explosive that literally says "I explode if you get close" with her entire chat saying "GET AWAY" was what it made it so painful. The moment I heard her say "How does this work" with a proximity explosive in hand, I knew what was going to happen. That was a clipper's dream right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom