"it was on TV there's no way they would've lied on TV"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm in agreement but
View attachment 19329
BoobaI could see where she was going with the tail and the socks at least. It does feels more like a general Alice-inspired outfit though.

Brother no matter how much we wish for it, that outfit will never be anything more than a dream.
I will admit the tail & Socks are a highlight now if only it fit the rest of the outfit.
I Think I could even fix it. make all the club heart diamonds and the like 4 tiny spades purple. change the scarf to a DARK black (like the black used for the symbols on the outfit right now) make the jacket white.

From Sleeve to Sleeve White>Black>Purple>White>Black>Purple ect. if you wanted to evoke mio's outfit a bit more divide the outfit into sections and reverse or invert the color pattern.

Mio's is half and half divided top to bottom this would be half and half divided side to side.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He streamed this time for 10 hours and 29 min

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Who is next, Fubuki as the white queen (technically through the looking glass not Alice in wonderland), Pekora as the white Rabbit, Suburo as Alice, Korone as...i don't know the what fits her the best.
Fubuki as the White Rabbit/March Hare (given shes the catalyst for GAMERS) Korone as Alice. Pekora as the White Queen Subaru as the Jabberwock Mio as the Red Queen Aki/Haachima as Tweedledee and Tweedledum and a Surprise apperance of Ame Watson as the Caterpillar billowing clouds of Watson Concoction.
Roles like the Mad Hatter Dormouse The Mouse The Mock Turtle 2 5 7 the Duck Lory and Egret ect could be honestly played by anyone.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Okakoro collab with da new outfit :sanasmile:

Dayum. Korone is dangerous at this whole 'Tetris' thing. She be murderin' the cat.
Okayu's been getting some wins too, this collab has been back-and-forth for a while now. Sasuga our cute GAMERS

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Marie Mehlo is gonna be live momentarily, be there:

Edit: She's live, if you're not here, why live?

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Opera GX, the Chinese Chrome-based browser skinwalking in a once-legendary browser's name with a cringy corporate Twitter account, recently announced they'll be sponsoring a branded vtuber.

However, one of the questions on the application form has boomers (myself included) a bit perturbed.

Not directly related to what you posted, but I actually recognize Nicole Goodnight there. She's a streamer that's loosely connected to Barry Kramer, former Game Grumps editor. No idea who the other people are.

Useless info, but found it kind of funny to see her pop up here.

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Asian women drivers by @menchaka_dc2.jpg

ALERT: Asian...women...drivers.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Now what’s this supposed to be 🤔

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Clip Tax

Full version here:
On the topic, of the clip, what is she even trying to say? :whatastory:

I literally have no clue on what point she is trying to make here. Is this just a fever dream? @BlueSharkTV Do you understand the point being made here?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vesper's Hitman 3 stream is starting in about 5 mins. Hopefully he got clarification from management about the "only play Hitman 3" and he'll actually learn to play the game from the tutorial levels.

Will no longer be a super long stream
1680800169029.png

EDIT:
Welp, Vesper's manager is a retard and told him to only play Hitman 3 levels to be safe, which means no tutorial levels.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>gets massive outage in my area
>spend the night reading book
>gets smart by reading book
>use a bit of my battery on phone to see what friends are talking about
>read schizoposting about super rie duper
>gets dumb again by reading that

Home sweet home aaaaaaaa
We ain't your friends man, don't get comfy and powerlevel, some people here seem nice but you don't know any of us, our intentions or if we are just putting up a front.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper's Hitman 3 stream is starting in about 5 mins. Hopefully he got clarification from management about the "only play Hitman 3" and he'll actually learn to play the game from the tutorial levels.

Will no longer be a super long stream
View attachment 19338

He asked for clarification on perms with what he has access to in the game and management's best response is *shrug*

Very cool Takeshi, do your fucking job maybe.

>gets massive outage in my area
>spend the night reading book
>gets smart by reading book
>use a bit of my battery on phone to see what friends are talking about
>read schizoposting about super rie duper
>gets dumb again by reading that

Home sweet home aaaaaaaa
We ain't your friends man, don't get comfy and powerlevel, some people here seem nice but you don't know any of us, our intentions or if we are just putting up a front.

Don't listen to this sourpuss, I'm your chum, pal. You can trust me with your personal data, friendo. Let me hold on to all your banking information and personally identifiable information, bud.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
let me remind you

While Korone is not as good as Suisei, she's better than average. This is one of the first Korone clips that I watched.

I've seen this clip multiple times, yet I'd completely forgotten it, too used to Korone the enthusiastic but kinda terrible player to remember that there are indeed games where she excels.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pretty much. I like people here but I would not trust anyone enough to talk to them anywhere but here. It is nice to have actually discussion with people who share my interests in chuubas, since none of my normal friend-group does. However, there are limits to what I am willing to do here. For example, if I went to any IRL VTuber-related event, I don't know if I would even share that I did.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Don't listen to this sourpuss, I'm your chum, pal. You can trust me with your personal data, friendo. Let me hold on to all your banking information and personally identifiable information, bud.
You seem way more friendly than the other schizo on the other cell ill trust you.

@Nenelove youll see me use the word friend. Just think of it the way fubuki tells it its not that serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom