"No future."Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
We are all your friends you can trust us this knife is just how i say hello please ignore it and also the blood on my clothes it's fine.

GOTBB

For example, if I went to any IRL VTuber-related event, I don't know if I would even share that I did.
I will never have to consider my options there.
Jeez that Connect Your World queue was a shitshow.

let me remind you

I got into chubbas because of Sen going shark, so I have never seen that clip before!
That was amazing.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Anyway, about Nolan. It's quite funny that on the NijiID community (at least discord-wise), Nolan is well known by the mostly ID folks there. "Bule dari Ohio" is what they like to call him. (ID TL: "foreigner from ohio"). Apparently likes to rant and people there do notice that he's quite headstrong.

But still hilarious to know.
I saw what was said about me there, checked myself. Idk if I want to try to come back now. It looks like I’m hated

Also fuck you for leaking DMs.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pretty much. I like people here but I would not trust anyone enough to talk to them anywhere but here. It is nice to have actually discussion with people who share my interests in chuubas, since none of my normal friend-group does. However, there are limits to what I am willing to do here. For example, if I went to any IRL VTuber-related event, I don't know if I would even share that I did.
Wtf i thought we were all meeting for @ViolentNugget birthday. I already started saving for the horse

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I did not mention this place barring just saying it as a "forum from a forum", but since Nolan's name is ever present (he's nolan crush), you technically can find him by searching his name + vtuber forum

View attachment 19313
(tested using incognito)

so yeah, even trying to not namedrop the place could still result with folks finding out because of Nolan.

He shows up on Brave Search too. Which is amusing because Brave Search is pretty dreadful overall and I only use it because DuckDuckGo cucked out.

1680803201825.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
We are all your friends you can trust us this knife is just how i say hello please ignore it and also the blood on my clothes it's fine.
I'm not your friend, buddy.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Doppio and Ver off collab is still live. This should help cheer me up

still playing Ring Fit, NICE

Last edited:

GOTBB

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
At least if I start making content it'll be easy to find.
I can hear the botting accusations already, for the easiest content to find that no one is looking for.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I can hear the botting accusations already, for the easiest content to find that no one is looking for.
But I have a lot of interesting things to say.

You don’t see it here because usually I’m screaming “LMAOOO” but I’m actually a very analytical person

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
But I have a lot of interesting things to say.

It might be hard to tell because usually I’m screaming “LMAOOO” but I’m actually a very analytical person
To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand Nolan Crush.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Jesus this fucking thread is starting to move faster than Pippa's chat I can barely keep up with my 1-2 posts a day.

I can't tell if you're referring to the expensive mic retard or the safe space retard who got let go from twitch and might consider becoming a Phase Community Coordinator. Because the ex Twitch employee is the one I'm worried about getting hired.
3hpp4q.png

I really hope he doesnt go for the retarded Twitch employee. In paper they look like the perfect candidate for the job (tranny janny with discord mod experience) but fuck that.

They better not unironically get banned from Twitch for the yabs that've happened.
Part of me wants them to all get banned of Twitch. I would like to have Lumi, Yuri and Kirsche in Youtube.

When she went missing for about a year last time people got pissed. Maybe she will be doing the same and atleast wanted to announce something as to not leave people hanging.

oh no the REAL rie is here

View attachment 19327
rie dances... sort of
Cute, but holy shit what a fucking nerd.

Opera GX, the Chinese Chrome-based browser skinwalking in a once-legendary browser's name with a cringy corporate Twitter account, recently announced they'll be sponsoring a branded vtuber.

However, one of the questions on the application form has boomers (myself included) a bit perturbed.

Yeah that shit is pretty retarded. Since im a cynical asshole im just thinking that they want some young girl with little to no work experience so they can exploit the shit out of her or fuck her over with a messed up contract. You have people like Korone, Mio, Lui and Botan which are deep into their 30's and are possibly the best talents suited to shill a product. Hell in the case of Korone she pulls of a very high pitched girly/cutesy voice.

Calling it right now, this girl will have a yab where she flashes her browser and its going to be Chrome.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand Nolan Crush.
Nah lol, it’s just I don’t really show that side of me here.

Though maybe I should

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nah lol, it’s just I don’t really show that side of me here.

Though maybe I should
you using your brain would be a welcome improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom