"I'm not having any sexual thoughts about them, okay? Don't lewd the twins! They don't need it!"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Thank you for the info, I used your local copy (and archive) for the obituary. Now, let's see how is /vt/ handling the news

230406000009.png

Yeah.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Jesus christ. 2 minutes into CHADcast and we're already talking about balls. And Bae doesn't seem to know what testicles are. With how she draws dicks, I'm seriously wondering if she's actually seen one, which is shocking because if I'd guess any of them fucks, it would be her...

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Jesus christ. 2 minutes into CHADcast and we're already talking about balls. And Bae doesn't seem to know what testicles are. With how she draws dicks, I'm seriously wondering if she's actually seen one, which is shocking because if I'd guess any of them fucks, it would be her...

I refuse to believe this isnt a bit, I mean I know the girls arent the sharpest tools in the shed but.

So, they can't use their idol outfit 3Ds whenever they want, which is not surprising. Also, IRyS' 3D is not finished, as expected.
Prob only for Lives, and I assume the outfit is finished just after seeing how bad the face tracking on her idol outfit is they wanna get that worked on too

I think you might have missed another of depressed nousagi's vids, this time on Kobo

It's a reupload

IRyS's way to de-stress? Drop f-bombs during Splatoon. "...F this and F that..."

I'm considering a Namarin patronage
Do it, she sings a lot and its really great

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

So, they can't use their idol outfit 3Ds whenever they want, which is not surprising. Also, IRyS' 3D is not finished, as expected.

Stunned But Dumb

I think you might have missed another of depressed nousagi's vids, this time on Kobo

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She said she wanted to be the Cheshire Cat to Mio's Queen of Hearts
:holohag::hololove:
572937.jpg
46291.jpg
20230406_091753.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Cute girl Marika streaming right now. Please pay attention to her if you can.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Netscaper

Early Adopter

So apparently Bae found Calli's secret green herb stash under the floorboards at her birthday karaoke room.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
IRyS's way to de-stress? Drop f-bombs during Splatoon. "...F this and F that..."

I'm considering a Namarin patronage

EDIT:
View attachment 19262

Well that wasn't close.
Based on the messy room graph, Fauna knows how many antis she has.

Edit: Regarding ‘Connect the World’, I don’t need this merch, right? I have zero practical use for any of it, probably wouldn’t even wear the shirt because the logo looks kinda fruity, maybe if the towel could work as a hand towel?
I'm a sucker for this shit; being "the first" of something. I got that first myth shirt (don't wear it), have the gura nendo since it was the first EN figure (that wasn't a acrylic stand). I like the shirt design, and I guess I'll have a penlight now.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Disappointing honestly I get Okayu is already purple but the outfit is just black and white with no designs or patterns you would have to tell me it's Cheshire Cat inspired

its not actually a bad outfit or anything but it's very lacking in the thing it's supposedly based on.
It's pretty nice when she has that jacket off but yeah it's not much different from her other outfits. And to think, this was an opportunity to make Galkayu a real outfit

:depressedtako:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Calli said she guessed Dez and Vesper's password for Uno or Monopoly one time and they were surprised she was able to guess it.

It was 8008.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I agree that the idea that the idea that Blueberry is both a talent and a real manager is a bit of a stretch, but he does seem to hold a position above the rest of them. As far as the Vesper beef and the awkwardness, a much more likely scenario in my mind is that Vesper blew up at management (either in general or his in particular), Blueberry sided with management because of course he did, Dingo tried to be a good boy and didn't back up Vesper or admonish him and tried to be the kid with his headphones on when mom and dad are fighting, while Magni was a bro and had Vespers back and allowed him to vent in a private call. The other 4 who we know had already been hired probably also tried to keep their heads down on it and not get dragged in. Therefore Vesper is sulking and still lowkey annoyed with all of them except Magni, which inability to suck it up and move on resulting in minor self imposed social isolation kinda does match him since he mentioned early on not having bro's to game with despite seeming like the type.

But thats just a Rrat... a vtuber rrat. :cursedbae:

Edit: i forget to mention this on the Dnd thing, for anyone that didn't know WOTC had a pretty big fuck up early this year with them trying to "update" the open gaming license, and pissed a lot of people off and turned many people in the ttrpg community against WOTC and DND. Its possible that with that going on management decided to either pause the series or switch over to a different system and that is taking time.
Altare had a speculated past life (Hanbyeol). As little sense as it makes for Holopro to have a talent also be a manager, it makes even less sense for him to be Omega and an indie streamer at the same time.

As for Altare seeming like he's above the others, I haven't watched enough of them to say. It's possible that during the selection process, they look for one person who will naturally lead the others, and make that one the lore leader. We've seen Bae and Lui (try to) tard-wrangle their genmates ("this little one [Mumei] is not allowed to have caffeine", "mane-chan asked if I could make Laplus do a normal debut") but it's informal and stems from how their personalities show care, not from management outright telling the others to listen to them. But I can't say which type of leader Altare is, since I expect guys wrangling guys to do it differently from girls wrangling girls to begin with, and Altare has rubbed some thread users the wrong way on top of that. To complicate things further, I don't think Vesper would have had a normal response if Altare felt he had to say or do something.

As for "Altare sided with management because of course he did", back when Vesper was suspended, Altare's public statement was the most supportive ("bully him with superchats when he gets back"), while Magni was the one considering his words ("without downplaying - the severity of Cover's decision - they're within their right - Vesper will be back"). Axel's statement was much as you said, until he opened his big mouth before Vesper came back and said that Vesper fought with management. Of course, that all predates Vesper's manhera in Japan arc.

This all assumes that Altare and Vesper have beef, and that assumption is an attempt to explain the perceived loss of chemistry. Which is fine, but the assumption should be seen for what it is.

Watching Vesper just chatting stream and someone brought up DREDGE and I hope he gets perms for it so bad. Played the demo and its a very fun boating/fishing/"horror" game. Nothing like playing a game about fucked up shit in the water and you just want to fish damn it.
Kaela is streaming it, so they all should have perms.

Kronii is not happy with the twitter logo being doge.

No one tell her what Fubuki retweeted.
1680789791018.png

Also, is this Matsuri's doing? Towa didn't do Stars collabs until her recent appearance at Roberu's, now it's Suisei immediately thereafter, and Matsuri's been pushing Stars pretty hard.

Or maybe Roberu just has a thing for low-pitched women's voices, in which case, patrician taste.
Towa, Aruran and Hakka were teamed up for Ollie's Apex Arcade a while back, and she sent Rio a recording for his anniversary. Her collab with Aruran (not Roberu) might have been the first non-event collab, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Or maybe Roberu just has a thing for low-pitched women's voices, in which case, patrician taste.
Here's Roberu's interest. You can see he is a man of culture.

Also tomorrow at 8PM JST Ruri-nee with new outfit will host Momosuzu Nene and usually after the stream she will upload a swordfight between her and the guest of the week.

Earlier MaiR shows her new look and poses around with it.

Looks like Tetris training arc has started for Akirose. Just waiting for AZKi to pause Geoguessr and Minecraft.

Some seiso team shenanigans

Astel taking revenge against Qpi's team.

Senpai-kouhai relationship in VSpo

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Disappointing honestly I get Okayu is already purple but the outfit is just black and white with no designs or patterns you would have to tell me it's Cheshire Cat inspired

its not actually a bad outfit or anything but it's very lacking in the thing it's supposedly based on.
I'm in agreement but
638411.jpg
BoobaI could see where she was going with the tail and the socks at least. It does feels more like a general Alice-inspired outfit though.

It's pretty nice when she has that jacket off but yeah it's not much different from her other outfits. And to think, this was an opportunity to make Galkayu a real outfit

:depressedtako:

Brother no matter how much we wish for it, that outfit will never be anything more than a dream.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

From todays coloring stream! Appreciate ya Lumi!
Fs-y-GbXoAAtNWE.jpgFs-y-GbWYAMludo.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Aki's going through a Tetris tutorial.

... she has never played Tetris before?

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom