Unity stream!

And...?

Multi stream for the ongoing disaster:

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Serafi and Juna collab.

Edit: fucking ninja's man.

Edit2: technically mine was Serafi's stream not Juna's so its not the same thing

Edit 3: Okay i know i said this before, but anyone watching the stream don't they seem like they have a much more comfortable relationship than two people who only recently met?

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
You motherfuckers talk too much.

HoloID gen3 visual for the 3rd year anniversary

"hololive indonesia 3rd anniversary"
Mane-chan, I know you're ESL but this is too confusing.
This is too gay, even for you.

Ina is the only HoloEN member not streaming today. Is the world finally healing?
I don't see a waiting room on gura's channel.
:achansasuga:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is this your fucking game? Ironically alog Rie to tear down her self-esteem so you can then pose as a different person and get in good with her? Become her manager and groom her into your perfect 2view vtuber girlfriend? Autistic as shit but I guess I can respect the grind.
I don't need to "pretend" to be someone else to become her manager. She'll know it's me and deal with it as I know what's best for her! Also it would be purely professional as she is a whore and does not deserve my love.

Have some Wemi clips:

Doing my routine Phase Connect research and...

Archive
1680738144194.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How do the beings of the female gender in the site feel about being surrounded by a cabal of mouth-frothing male autists, psychos and obsessives who casually and constantly make fun of, lust over or demean other wahmen?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How do the beings of the female gender in the site feel about being surrounded by a cabal of mouth-frothing male autists, psychos and obsessives who casually and constantly make fun of, lust over or demean other wahmen?
But enough about twitter, we have chuubas to talk about here

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last call at a bar kind of feeling I would imagine.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Probably not that bad since most inmates probably prefer 2D women to real women at this point. Also I make fun of men too. Like Kazuma, I am a man of gender equality.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Safer that Reddit or Twitter :depressedtako:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Jesus, I think I just Bingo'd

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How do the beings of the female gender in the site feel about being surrounded by a cabal of mouth-frothing male autists, psychos and obsessives
why are you talking about /vt/?
zing!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone thinks Phase Connect talents are literally Hittler, more news at 11.

Archive

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Well, we know he's not a Wyatt man(n ).

(how do you disable emojis?)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Women bully women far more effectively than men will ever manage.

niggaphil

I wouldn't stick my dick to the mentally unstable Lia. She is too unpredictable, and gonna go haywire at any time.

However, as a motherlover, I would do Rinmama as she is an adorable old hag if given a chance (my first choice is always the Romanian hag)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom