"Mother ffffucking hell! Jesus fucking Christ! I swear to fucking God, I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS, Bae and not-Kronii are tweeting around now, so odds of them appearing on Calli's birthday karaoke stream that's starting in a few minutes have significantly increased.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
cringe wigger woman is being a dork already
edit: wow they really modeled it to be like a real karaoke room with all the subtitles screen, nice one

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Purin is reading the manual to Deep Rock Galactic in an ASMR/whisper voice.
In fact, this entire week of her streams is DRG themed. She may be addicted.

Oh no, a woman after my own heart! I guess I'll be checking the vods.

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
For someone who makes a living from music, I am amazed at just how bad Karen is at using a microphone. It sounds like she just stuck it inside her mouth half the time.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
We could, instead, make a TVA resident gachikois true and honest fans

Kirsche: Proctor
Pippa: Retink / Thhrang
Nyaru (and Caramel Women): God's Strongest Sanalite
Rie: Superduper
Shiina: Titanosaurus /Reningen
Nene: Nenelove
Gura: Nolan
Ina: Takodachi (?)
Irys: Akasplit /ValkyrieAce
Bae: TheRratC
Airi: Scoots

And the list goes on.

E:
Kattarina Qutie: Sithis
Amiya: Lakyus

E2: since many had an issue with being called gachis, I've now used a more friendly term.
I know this is dumb, but I was having "a moment" and I was bored.
I feel like this may somehow be more autistic than when a bunch of people took literal autism tests. I don't think we really need a middle school-esque who likes who list.
On one hand, it really does look autistic when it's written out. On the other hand, I keep a more extensive list than that in my head. One of the advantages of semi-anonymous posting is that you can learn about the regulars' tastes and opinions more easily.

Lui's English pronunciation is getting better. I'm not sure why the top part of the cake is transparent though.

"Ever want to bathe yourself in sweet, delicious smelling purple liquid? I certainly can't relate!" - Mori Calliope 2023

Calli: The phone's ringing!
(phone rings, in that order)
Calli: Let me see if I can pick it up.
(hand and phone tracking immediately craps itself)

IRyS: I came too fast, I couldn't process my whole body.

IRyS is still FlatRyS. But she'll take advantage of the lack of body tracking so that you can imagine her touching Calli wherever she wants. :irysyabairys:

Does anyone know if Calli talked about where she recorded this? The tracking and audio are jank.

IRyS: Can you fix me?

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Merch announcement and it’s very Calli. LMAOOOO. Was an adorkable goof

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Calli's merch is up and of course the shipping is completely fucked and is 30% more than the actual set.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
great job guys, we've reached the final scuff

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
MASSIVE SCUFF! The EN Curse strikes once more!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Calli's merch is up and of course the shipping is completely fucked and is 30% more than the actual set.
The unfortunate part is that they will not improve it because people will pay it. It sucks to miss out on merch because of shipping costs. For example, I wanted to buy Anya’s birthday merch but the shipping cost was like a couple dollars less than the cost of the items so I ended up passing on it.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The unfortunate part is that they will not improve it because people will pay it. It sucks to miss out on merch because of shipping costs. For example, I wanted to buy Anya’s birthday merch but the shipping cost was like a couple dollars less than the cost of the items so I ended up passing on it.
Kind of like a temporary solution but you could also try joining a group order of your respective country, some circles of fans just kind of stick to ordering merchs this way because it's a lot cheaper than buying individually

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Also rrat time but Juna has raided her twice in the past 2 weeks and now a collab, considering she only debuted a few weeks ago and they aren't in the same corp it seems like a lot to me. So i wonder if they know each other irl, or at least their pervious lives interacted before, i have no idea who either of them were before their current personas so i have no evidence. Its just a thought i had.
Eh, I think it's much simpler than that. Juna is Korean, and V&U is South Korean based. They probably just hit it off based on their native culture/language. Airi did the same thing with Liora.

Japanese_Longbowmen

Ngl but it feels like hololive has been shifting out too much merch lately. There's merch for birthday anniversary and then 3D debuts new costume reveals and random concert merch and it's all limited time. Every other stream seems to have new merch announcement these days.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This is some of the best and most useful merch I’ve seen

Too bad it’s like $200 because of shipping, christ

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
#1 Dad mug and a Lil Swag Lord plush?

I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't...
Unless..?

Stunned But Dumb

v8ymcy6mgwra1.jpg

lol

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I can finally drink Calli's bath water, I'm injecting that shit in my veins

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am starting to think IRyS, Fauna, Anya, and Kronii just have incomplete models.

At least I am sure IRyS wants them to fix her shitty face tracking before using it for anything like this.

Edit: Anya and Fauna, not Mumei. We know from a leak that Reine's is done, as was Ollie's, but Anya was left out. My rrat is only the Holo*27 girls have their base models actually complete and IRyS was a rush-job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom