"LMAO! This is truly a LMAO!"Hakui Koyori

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
youkoneedsamaro.PNG

Just because Shiina's out of town doesn't mean you can ask for that....you harlot!:coomer:
Oh shit when did I turn green again? Thanks Kurt or Jason or whoever!🐷 🐳🐷
Edit:
If you're watching Yuko you deserve it.
I wasn't watching Yuko :shiinastare:

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Mike is Angry
View attachment 18897View attachment 18898
Archive of the one talking about 5ch and 4ch
The Tower Archive
Archive 1
EDIT:FUCK she deleted all of her tweets regarding this but its ok at least i got an screenshot
EDIT2:She took the bait maybe Vshojo needs DDK and not Pikamee cuz Kson hasnt teached a thing to Miguel
View attachment 18900
EDIT3:Your move @Autisticus cuz i didnt understand a shit even with this translation
View attachment 18901

(checks calendar)

Right on schedule...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
My friend just informed me she did a hentai tag list at the end and it's as cursed as you'd expect
>Dark skin
Nice vagueposting, Yuko :smugpipi:
View attachment 18970
Just because Shiina's out of town doesn't mean you can ask for that....you harlot!:coomer:
Oh shit when did I turn green again? Thanks Kurt or Jason or whoever!🐷 🐳🐷
Edit:

I wasn't watching Yuko :shiinastare:
Man, it still pisses me off that some Liker retard put her off from maros again :cursedpeko:

hololive ruined /jp/

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii schedule (maybe) final draft (she added the vr collab).
1680585493222786.jpg

(stolen from vt)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
And it still sounds like Kronii's pretty fucked up. Still eating soft foods, can't open her jaw much more, and her nasal cavities are filled with blood.

Oh, god....you know what that means, then?

Subway shakes!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's Korean clipper is popping off today, 10K views in under a day! The video itself isn't even particularly special, and the ending music is complete dogshit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa's Korean clipper is popping off today, 10K views in under a day! The video itself isn't even particularly special, and the ending music is complete dogshit.

I'd assume the topic of that clip would get attention from Korean viewers :SelenHAHAhere:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Someone will have the ability to dropkick any nuisances on the thread by then, I am sure. Proctor never delays.
In the meanwhile...

Sithis BBC Ignore.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

With all that talk about her appearance did we ever got an actual facedox and not some poor goblin looking russian girl?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If doing subtitles wasn't a pain in the ass, I would do it. From what I have seen even clips in english with english subtitles do better than no subtitles. I think ESL people that might not know too much of the language have an easier time reading subtitles than actually trying to figure out what a rabbit with a lisp screeches at 10 words per second.

Did a clip earlier today only for it to get hit by the bots. Filed an appeal so that shit will probably come out in a day or two. Had to make another one meanwhile.

Anyways un-subtitled clip tax:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
With all that talk about her appearance did we ever got an actual facedox and not some poor goblin looking russian girl?
Closest anyones come is an old family photo but I don't think there was a solid consensus on which one was her.

AmpleChip

I don't like to believe pippa is as ugly as she describes herself to be, she just feels that way because of menhera self-esteem issues.
She's probably a completely normal looking, underweight white girl wearing clothes from the bargain bin. Someone you'd see in any small american town and not give it a second thought.
That old family photo just reinforces my belief in her normieness.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii...
ogey.png
context: kronii has an aunt and an uncle living in japan, she had to stay with them, and she went into detail about them force feeding her at every opportunity, and not letting her do much on her own so they could have dinner together every time.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
We do have a very blurry picture of Uruka's 22 pack abs.
Oh no.
My friend just informed me she did a hentai tag list at the end and it's as cursed as you'd expect
>breast feeding is cursed
>bestiality isn't
:ewww::pippadfuckoff:
Sleepys been injected with amitoxin

Archive
Coming soon

Archive
View attachment 18976

And with that, Ami's Pippa Number is now a factor of One (1)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Chinchilla streams are language lessons where the student/teacher ratio has been inverted.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think our resident Korean Pippa Clippa got a community guidelines strike:
1680591118070.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom