"How dare you call me garbage, you... you look like a contractor! you know, that thing that draws circles"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

She can wear her hood! It took a year and a half, but she can finally wear her hood! Now we're moomin'.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
HoloID twitter has teased an upcoming stream on 6th April to celebrate the branch's 3rd anniversary, associated key visuals were also posted as we get closer to the anniversary days
Area15 illustration reveal

Holoro illustration reveal

FsxU_ndaQAE9SKD.jpg
Fs2f-q2aYAMY_o5.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This made me realize I don't know where many of the holomem rank on my list. Guess I'll get to work on that in a bit. Regardless, IRyS is #1 lore wise for me, because hope.
Holosorter

Ties are for homos.png
"Null"? We fucking knew it.
Dingos are canines. Descended from domesticated dogs, even.

That's what they call hiding in plain sight.
That's because she's a huge idol otaku (especially when Hello! Project is concerned) though she vehemently denied being an idol in the past when buckos tried to call her that.
A wild Kiara appears! She's trying to get over her arachnophobia!

(Srs, Kiara is willing to and in fact has collabed with literally whos so long as they were idolfags. Though it is admittedly difficult to think of two chuubas more different from each other than those two)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Dingos are canines. Descended from domesticated dogs, even.

That's what they call hiding in plain sight.
Axel even sounds like Null. :shiinastare:
A wild Kiara appears! She's trying to get over her arachnophobia!

(Srs, Kiara is willing to and in fact has collabed with literally whos so long as they were idolfags. Though it is admittedly difficult to think of two chuubas more different from each other than those two)
An Ami and Kiara collab could be nice, but I'm not sure their styles mesh well.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I know a lot of people here are hoping for a Metal Vtuber, and i mentioned a few days ago Serafi Amano from V&U mentioned she planed to do a Metal Karaoke at some point. Well here is her schedule for the next week, Rock & Hip-Hop may have metal in it or that may be a different Karaoke later. However she did a 24-hour stream on Saturday-Sunday and already canceled todays stream and mentioned she might cancel the Karaoke if her voice isn't better by then.

unnamed.png

Also rrat time but Juna has raided her twice in the past 2 weeks and now a collab, considering she only debuted a few weeks ago and they aren't in the same corp it seems like a lot to me. So i wonder if they know each other irl, or at least their pervious lives interacted before, i have no idea who either of them were before their current personas so i have no evidence. Its just a thought i had.

Simp

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

JMForte

niggaphil

I'm pretty sure she has prescription xanax.
Wow, she should have interesting collab with Ethan Ralph, because the Ralphamale loves to overdose with xanax, and responsible to save the White and Jew Race!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I feel like this may somehow be more autistic than when a bunch of people took literal autism tests. I don't think we really need a middle school-esque who likes who list.
If someone is a real gachikoi, they don't have to ANNOUNCE it, as it should be obvious for anyone reading their previous posts.

Also 'claiming waifus' is gay, change my mind.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Axel even sounds like Null. :shiinastare:

An Ami and Kiara collab could be nice, but I'm not sure their styles mesh well.
It would be an interesting situation for me but for different reasons than the obvious - I'm not sure how long I could last watching a stream with incessant chicken noises as I can't stand Kiara's voice normally.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It would be an interesting situation for me but for different reasons than the obvious - I'm not sure how long I could last watching a stream with incessant chicken noises as I can't stand Kiara's voice normally.
But that is the obvious reason.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Compilation of HoloEN girls talking about shipping fees and ways around it

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter