"I used to dance, so I know what 'tucking' means, and no there is nothing to tuck, I do not have a PP, how fucking dare you chat"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukoschizo

1680560906114693.png

Yuko leak.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Regardless, IRyS is #1 lore wise for me, because hope.
Man don’t even get me started on lore/character themes. I’ve already told about how I found her because I was obsessed with FF14 at the time and saw her stream pop up in my algorithm because of the game. So without getting into details; it’s obvious that ‘obsessed with an MMO’ is pretty much the textbook definition of depression, and she’s been a huge help in getting me to feel better about life again.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

yukoschizo

That's a whole lot of nothing in the slightest bit interesting, luckily for her.
The temperature confirms that she no longer lives where she used to.

Piarro

Early Adopter
The temperature confirms that she no longer lives where she used to and who is Idol EN marilyn?
Probably the next gen or a manager, who fucking cares.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

yukoschizo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Bro, that's Windows 10 lol
Shit, you're right. Something about the taskbar is off, but I can't place it. But I didn't realize 11 had a different windows icon.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Shit, you're right. Something about the taskbar is off, but I can't place it. But I didn't realize 11 had a different windows icon.
I mean it has all the default junk on it that most wise users remove.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sheepys music review is starting up

yukoschizo

Happy hunting schizo :dandanl:
I already checked and my new rrat is that she lives in Arizona with callmeemo or oronar.
This is 100% rrat, but I don't know why else she would move there.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The bing search icon is pretty new, so that may be what threw you off. Aside from the Windows icon, another good sign to look for is the notifications icon, battery, network, and sound icons being rolled together as their own thing instead of in the pop-up menu on the right.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Happy hunting schizo :dandanl:
Couldn't you just change it to some random zip code just in case of yabs? I mean, I guess in that case you could just disable it too, but I feel like it'd be smarter to have a misleading one on your streaming pc.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
How much more unhinged do I have to be to make a list of gachikois around here? :pippaseethe;

Speaking of...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lisa's got a meet n greet and a panel at Offkai. Tryin to get merch setup for it too.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Couldn't you just change it to some random zip code just in case of yabs? I mean, I guess in that case you could just disable it too, but I feel like it'd be smarter to have a misleading one on your streaming pc.
Yeah I'm betting she likely changed the zip code on the PC weather widget, tbh that is pretty basic OPSEC and @yukoschizo you've said yourself you've been sending her tips to improve security. There's nowhere in Pacific time zone that has been in the 70s today from what I can tell. It's possible she changed the zip for the weather and overlooked changing the time zone, or hell if she's using a VPN that could even affect the bing weather service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom