Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The madwomans got a plan to guerrilla

Archive

yukoschizo

There's nowhere in Pacific time zone that has been in the 70s today from what I can tell.
Isn't part of Arizona in GMT-7?
EDIT: I am just retarded someone explain what does these times mean?

Attachments

• iamretarded.PNG
    iamretarded.PNG
    13.3 KB · Views: 41

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 18934
Nope just CA, NV, OR, WA, part of ID and I think some of AK
Most of Arizona does not observe DST so it is the same time as the PDT states for half the year. I doubt she lives in the Navajo Nation portion of AZ that does recognize DST. That's why the state is shaded with lines in your picture.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not sure if there are many people who watch Watchalongs, especially JP ones but I was wondering if anyone had any favorites? Mainly looking for suggestions since I've already watched most of the ones that interest me. Doesn't matter EN/JP or even ID.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I haven't seen a Lisa stream in so long, bros. I think I can feel my soul healing.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
How did you find her Trello page initially?
I just clicked the "queue" button from the first link I posted. It lead straight to the Trello page.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Not sure if there are many people who watch Watchalongs, especially JP ones but I was wondering if anyone had any favorites? Mainly looking for suggestions since I've already watched most of the ones that interest me. Doesn't matter EN/JP or even ID.

Subaru's Aliens watchalong. I'm trying to remember which other memorable ones there have been, I'm sure Tenma and Pippa watching Morbius will come up too.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In half an hour Sena is doing another drawing stream. This week's guest is... honestly I have no clue what this thing is

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm pretty sure lamy watched the andersen resident evil movies, if you want to put yourself through them, i didn't watch them with lamy's watchalongs but i am curious of her reactions to that shitfest (holodex link).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
In half an hour Sena is doing another drawing stream. This week's guest is... honestly I have no clue what this thing is

Uglybagstard is yet another PC-adjacent community member that went out and turned himself into a real 2D...bag...thing....

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure lamy watched the andersen resident evil movies, if you want to put yourself through them, i didn't watch them with lamy's watchalongs but i am curious of her reactions to that shitfest (holodex link).
My hats off to Lamy, I've been archiving her Twitch Watchalongs and I had no clue that she archived them herself on YouTube. I wish Miko did that as well.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This is stupid even for Nazuna tier unicorns getting mad at her talking to fucking Taishi

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
How much more unhinged do I have to be to make a list of gachikois around here? :pippaseethe;

Speaking of...

Oh, so she watched the Night Mind videos as well - either that, or it bled into her twitter sphere. She's probably not going to find anything that hasn't already been found and included in those two videos, but you know what, the Lia commentary's what matters at the end of the day.

Just as long as she doesn't get weird about the anthro-Dog puppet or Wally.

yukoschizo

tbh that is pretty basic OPSEC and @yukoschizo you've said yourself you've been sending her tips to improve security.
At this point I don't even care about her opsec. Someone will be smart enough to look at the screenshot and realize that her name is Marilyn.
Why the fuck would you name yourself "Idol EN marilyn - Yuko"? Women truly are dumb as fuck.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

This is stupid even for Nazuna tier unicorns getting mad at her talking to fucking Taishi

It's got to be fun to just fuck with your unicorns and make up over and over though :SelenHAHAhere:
A Male in Minecraft? WHAT-A-SLOOOOT :youroshiisawhore: Oh that reminds me...
superpooperstrikesagain.PNG

@superduper :annoyedpippa: What is this gay OP? You think you can all just start saying Super Duper and trick us....

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Man don’t even get me started on lore/character themes. I’ve already told about how I found her because I was obsessed with FF14 at the time and saw her stream pop up in my algorithm because of the game. So without getting into details; it’s obvious that ‘obsessed with an MMO’ is pretty much the textbook definition of depression, and she’s been a huge help in getting me to feel better about life again.
*looks at my previous Destiny addiction*
Maybe you're onto something there with the depression thing... As for why I like her lore, one of the main themes of my stories was hope and seeing her reveal got me a little too hyped. It's also why I even started writing things regarding Hololive at all, there's quite a few things you can do with their lore I realized. So I wanted to do something with it.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Not sure if there are many people who watch Watchalongs, especially JP ones but I was wondering if anyone had any favourites? Mainly looking for suggestions since I've already watched most of the ones that interest me. Doesn't matter EN/JP or even ID.
Amiya did watchalongs for the whole "Nightmare on Elm street" series up to New Nightmare, she is a fan of the series and it was just as comfy (even though you are watching horror) as you might imagine from Amiya. Doesn't hurt that Elm street is a great series by itself. (except for Freddy's Dead we don't talk about that one)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
After her recent collab with Pippa, I will simp for Sleepy - and wouldn't you know it, I'm also a fan of Tarkov, so dozens of hours of Tarkov streams a week sounds good to me. Or whatever she wants to do, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom