Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
>Uno collab
Let's fucking hope this time.
On Magni's stream earlier chat told him about Uno problems, and he was thinking about changing plans. Let's hope they actually test whatever they are planning to do.

1:23:01

Sounds like there is a possibility of canceling? I would think Kronii made sure before posting her schedule, but who knows. Magni was pretty tired after all the April Fools stuff.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's not like vshojo sees any merit in upholding the standards of the industry or shit like that, they're the farthest from keeping up the kayfabe of any corpo, I'm sure at some point in the future if chuubas become less profitable/trendy a bunch of them will end up quitting vtubing entirely or going half and half.
eh i doubt it keep in mind Vtubing appeals to most for the anonymity factor Zen and Silver are incredibly attached to their characters Froot and Veibei use them as shields Nazuna litterally needs it for the few people who don't know her past

Nyanners has incentive to drop it with her irl connections Kson did it from the beginning and only stopped when she went full corpo.

Less sure about the rest but I suspect Haruka is in the same group as Zen and Silver.

MyName

Do you think the rest of Vshojo are upset over hard carrying Aethel to relevance as a vtuber for being Nyan's bf, only for them both start making moves towards being fleshtubers? 'Cuz I would be.

Sorry but if anything Mousey was the one that got Aethel relevant, and it being well deserved at that.
His content is quite "twitchsque" and zoomer and that isn't for evreybody (especially not for most of us on this board). But the amount of creativity he puts into his streams surpasses most other streamers in the vtubing sphere

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“we’re Girlkeep Gateboss queens” -Rosemi 2023

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
eh i doubt it keep in mind Vtubing appeals to most for the anonymity factor Zen and Silver are incredibly attached to their characters Froot and Veibei use them as shields Nazuna litterally needs it for the few people who don't know her past

Nyanners has incentive to drop it with her irl connections Kson did it from the beginning and only stopped when she went full corpo.

Less sure about the rest but I suspect Haruka is in the same group as Zen and Silver.
And then there's Tamaki (currently missing and presumed pregnant), who just likes doing both.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Nyanners inches ever closer to full on face reveal this time hiding behind Groucho Marx glasses

View attachment 18904

Why does she hide her face? Its literally no secret, she's posted her face before.
Do you think the rest of Vshojo are upset over hard carrying Aethel to relevance as a vtuber for being Nyan's bf, only for them both start making moves towards being fleshtubers? 'Cuz I would be.
>Vshojo
>having standards
:ameheh:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Been doing a bit more digging on notRie and I found this site (The middle link is dead, but has her name "Rielle" in it. She probably hid it because it has sensitive info similar to her personal website):
Archive
Through this website, I was able to find what looks like a website that holds all her commissions current and prior (lots of vtubers and other individuals listed here):
Archive

Honestly, I was hoping to find more interesting stuff but I didn't. Guess, I'll have to look harder!
Very creative way to shill the fact that you do commisions. However you made a small blunder, using the wayback machine reveals your email dalgiwooyoo@gmail.com and the fact that you lived in Sydney. You are in luck however because you account hasn't been pwnd.
https://web.archive.org/web/20220325214023/https://www.foriio.com/rielle
It is very strange that you want our attention and approval so desperately Rie, do you think if you post enough about yourself you will become as popular as pippa?
All this self-loathing isn't healthy. Go see a therapist. Ask Fishman if he's willing to finance it. After all, you're his employee and he's Canadian.
Rie take your meds:medsmoremeds:
I have a suggestion for your over-reacted Rie anger management:

Close the comp
She is baiting you guys. She is starved for attention. I think the best thing to do is to ignore her completly for 1 month, no sticker, no response, no nothing. I know this is hard, heck even I am responding to her with this post, but given her track record she will most likely do something outrages to get us to respond. Such as conveniently finding some uber secret website with her nudes and posting it here, declaring herself a whore.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Most definitely based, latinx is a linguistic abomination only used by US whitey and second-generation latinos living in SoCal who lowkey hate their own heritage. It makes no grammatic sense in spanish and actual spanish speakers would never use it. Only smug faux latinos that speak more english than spanish and live the good life in a country they openly shit on while pretending their original heritage they have no connection to is superior (it isn't) while also shitting all over it by pulling bs like this.

Edit: Absolutely BASED Proctor-sama, as a true bearer of latin-american blood I award you the "Latino Friend" title for your noble deeds.
There were also a bunch of second-generation Filipinos that tried this with "Filipinx" that got mostly laughed at and ridiculed by the online Philippine-based native populace. Fucking ridiculous and probably one of the only handful of times I'd say the usually toxic online "Peenoise" populace as "based".

I know we already have :youroshiisawhore: but you did just highlight that we do need another smiley that just goes "WHORE!"

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
In some other timeline I'd say that Rie's recent architecture stream was quite enjoyable, but I'm too afraid of @superduper's sleeper agents outside my house to even post the link here.

There were also a bunch of second-generation Filipinos that tried this with "Filipinx" that got mostly laughed at and ridiculed by the online Philippine-based native populace. Fucking ridiculous and probably one of the only handful of times I'd say the usually toxic online "Peenoise" populace as "based".

I know we already have :youroshiisawhore: but you did just highlight that we do need another smiley that just goes "WHORE!"

ESL moment here, but how are you even supposed to pronounce that, "filipin-eecks"? :kroniiphone:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nyanners inches ever closer to full on face reveal this time hiding behind Groucho Marx glasses

View attachment 18904

Further proof that VTubing is just a means to clout for her.

What's even the point of VTubing if you're just gonna do IRL streams? Kson's in a grey area because of her content made on the side during the Coco days, but Nyanners doesn't have that excuse. She's always had the same MO since her 4chan days; I want to be the most popular.

Eventually she'll drop the groucho glasses and start posting IRL selfies on twitter.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Further proof that VTubing is just a means to clout for her.

What's even the point of VTubing if you're just gonna do IRL streams? Kson's in a grey area because of her content made on the side during the Coco days, but Nyanners doesn't have that excuse. She's always had the same MO since her 4chan days; I want to be the most popular.

Eventually she'll drop the groucho glasses and start posting IRL selfies on twitter.
It's only a short hop skip and a jump to a Nyanners Onlyfans. That seems to be the end destination for most female streamers now.

this shit

fuck it
Lots of words to say "kson is everybody's darling so she can"
We have fucking calli and kiara in hololive without even looking at kson. Plenty of grey areas to flex you double standards

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Rosemi could've stolen a start but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She's too sweet for this world

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Lots of words to say "kson is everybody's darling so she can"
We have fucking calli and kiara in hololive without even looking at kson. Plenty of grey areas to flex you double standards
Neither of them do IRL stuff under their VTuber brand, the hell are you talking about?

Kson wasn't even an actual VTuber under that name until after she left Hololive. Before then she switched between IRL and an avatar that was just an anime version of herself.

It's only a short hop skip and a jump to a Nyanners Onlyfans. That seems to be the end destination for most female streamers now.
Just the ones with no other talents...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"kson is everyone's darling" really?

Have you seen the pacific-rim-sized ocean of antis she has? Really?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
ESL moment here, but how are you even supposed to pronounce that, "filipin-eecks"? :kroniiphone:

That's exactly how the retards that tried to make it a "thing" wanted it pronounced.

this shit

fuck it
Neither of them do IRL stuff under their VTuber brand, the hell are you talking about?

Kson wasn't even an actual VTuber under that name until after she left Hololive. Before then she switched between IRL and an avatar that was just an anime version of herself.
They haven't made any effort to separate their personas, their identities are the worst kept secret in the industry, Karens concerts are filled with people with hololive merch. Maybe you're so immersed in the keyfabe that since they're using different names the real world effect of "farming clout" doesn't apply, good for you I guess. (to be vlear i don't give negative connotations to "farming clout", content creation is a job not a fairytale for adults)

"kson is everyone's darling" really?

Have you seen the pacific-rim-sized ocean of antis she has? Really?
No I don't use vt or other chinese sns, kson is a darling in this thread and in the motherland without a doubt.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Am I being fucked with? I feel like I'm being fucked with...

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
No I don't use vt or other chinese sns, kson is a darling in this thread and in the motherland without a doubt.
"Tell us how you're a fucking noob retard without telling us how you're a fucking noob retard" speedrun achieved. Congrats. :kroniibitchclap:

Also :selenpointandlaugh:

P.S.
:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
ESL moment here, but how are you even supposed to pronounce that, "filipin-eecks"?
Flippin' X, a trans-racial filipino rapper from a white upper middle class family in San Francisco.
:talentfreedom: wouldn't exist if that was indeed the case, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom