"uuuuuuuu"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I am considering trying out a namirin patreon subscription. Do the vods stay up? Otherwise I'll wait until next month probably. My wallet already hates me for using it on Dottovu on occasion, what's one more?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
As expected its Tetris Tournament
View attachment 18899
Note : Sui will not participate.

Draft date : 4/10 21:00jst
Tournament date : 4/16 20:00jst
They could - should, really - have Suisei as the bonus boss. You win the tournament, you play Suisei.
I don't know how funny a bit it would have been if Vesper got to be a hydraulic press, I think the roach angle was a better subject to work because it's much less niche. Hydraulic press channel is a meme, and Vesper's definitely got some of the better talent for adlibbing but I'd think it'd run dry well before even the 20-odd minutes it ran. How much character could a press even have as well?

Maybe I'm biased though because I really like the character archetype of filth-dwelling losers.
Speaking of Vesroach, who has the rights to Bad Mojo?

Cover, c'mon. Get the permissions and force him to play it.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Dez is just insane, he pulled off this April Fools joke almost all by himself. He initially wanted to do a legit new Stars Gen but management shot him down. He needed the trailer submitted but had almost nothing so he made just silhouettes and sent them over. Two hours before the stream he still had only the silhouette of his centaur model. Also Vesper was the most invested member, first he wanted to be a hydraulic press then he changed to wanted his model to be disgusting. Very interesting talk

I don't know how funny a bit it would have been if Vesper got to be a hydraulic press, I think the roach angle was a better subject to work because it's much less niche. Hydraulic press channel is a meme, and Vesper's definitely got some of the better talent for adlibbing but I'd think it'd run dry well before even the 20-odd minutes it ran. How much character could a press even have as well?

Maybe I'm biased though because I really like the character archetype of filth-dwelling losers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I believe this is called "based"

Most definitely based, latinx is a linguistic abomination only used by US whitey and second-generation latinos living in SoCal who lowkey hate their own heritage. It makes no grammatic sense in spanish and actual spanish speakers would never use it. Only smug faux latinos that speak more english than spanish and live the good life in a country they openly shit on while pretending their original heritage they have no connection to is superior (it isn't) while also shitting all over it by pulling bs like this.

Edit: Absolutely BASED Proctor-sama, as a true bearer of latin-american blood I award you the "Latino Friend" title for your noble deeds.

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I am considering trying out a namirin patreon subscription. Do the vods stay up? Otherwise I'll wait until next month probably. My wallet already hates me for using it on Dottovu on occasion, what's one more?
I'm pretty sure the links stay on the Patreon

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Not the biggest Kronii fan, but it feels good that she's back.

I'll get help when she gets help. Help for her teeth, help for her lisp, help for her social aversion, etc and etc. Mainly: help for living in an area with a shit life expectancy
View attachment 18893
I mean, she could be in a couple of those blue counties; unless we know the city she's in?

So after watching the first day of 4fes again I had the feeling that the tracking seemed better in some regard, particularly finger/hand tracking. So I ended up creating a convoluted video syncing and comparing Roboco's Little Bit song from her Birthday (I think) and 4fes to come to the conclusion that I have no fucking clue. Roboco's model update could just be throwing me off, or something as simple as her being better at dancing the song.

Yeah, can't really tell either. Roboco has her dress on for her birthday vs her slimmer idol outfit, which may affect the models movement. Also, as you say, it could've been she's just better at the choreo/made more exaggerated movements for the tracking to pick up cleaner. Whatever it was, she's my dark horse solo of 4th FES.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nyanners inches ever closer to full on face reveal this time hiding behind Groucho Marx glasses

Screenshot_20230403-083448-219.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dez is just insane, he pulled off this April Fools joke almost all by himself. He initially wanted to do a legit new Stars Gen but management shot him down. He needed the trailer submitted but had almost nothing so he made just silhouettes and sent them over. Two hours before the stream he still had only the silhouette of his centaur model. Also Vesper was the most invested member, first he wanted to be a hydraulic press then he changed to wanted his model to be disgusting. Very interesting talk

I hope next time they just get a hydraulic press with 2 eyes and some "rigging" on Live2D. Breaking shit.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure the links stay on the Patreon
Yes, the recent months are all youtube links directly in the patreon post, so are still available.
Tonight she just sang '2 songs' and had to leave after '2 hours'. (Both of those are lies, several times she was like, "Ok, I'm done singing, no more." And then started singing 5 seconds later.)

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This past week I had 3 half-days of work, and the rest of the week I was off. I go back to work... 5.5 hours from now. At least it's not in the MIDDLE of the week, right?
Yeaaah, luckily I was able to catch 95% of the stream, including all 10+ of her 2 songs she sang.

Yes, the recent months are all youtube links directly in the patreon post, so are still available.
Tonight she just sang '2 songs' and had to leave after '2 hours'. (Both of those are lies, several times she was like, "Ok, I'm done singing, no more." And then started singing 5 seconds later.)
Just make sure you copy-paste the link for youtube from Patreon when you watch them @Harrow. Apparently, clicking it directly from Patreon can somehow leak the URL.

>Uno collab
Let's fucking hope this time.
If they actually play the Switch version, there is a better chance of it working.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

2 ESLs, a Wine Mom, and Satan come together to play Mario Party

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Just make sure you copy-paste the link for youtube from Patreon when you watch them @Harrow. Apparently, clicking it directly from Patreon can somehow leak the URL.
Bae_Awe.png
It's a good thing I checked here before clicking on it. I'll keep note of that.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Nyanners inches ever closer to full on face reveal this time hiding behind Groucho Marx glasses
Do you think the rest of Vshojo are upset over hard carrying Aethel to relevance as a vtuber for being Nyan's bf, only for them both start making moves towards being fleshtubers? 'Cuz I would be.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Do you think the rest of Vshojo are upset over hard carrying Aethel to relevance as a vtuber for being Nyan's bf, only for them both start making moves towards being fleshtubers? 'Cuz I would be.
Ngl that sounds retarded
I doubt anyone in Vshoujo cares about Vtubing in that way, it seems that as long as they get the money all things are on the table (besides playing Hogwarts, if Nazuna is to be believed anyways)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Kson exists and im pretty sure if some of them see some benefit in becoming a Fleshtuber they will do the same
EDIT:Like Nenelove says in the end if vtubing doesnt bring them the big bucks they will drop vtubing and everyone will be like Kson half and half

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kson exists and im pretty sure if some of them see some benefit in becoming a Fleshtuber they will do the same
It's not like vshojo sees any merit in upholding the standards of the industry or shit like that, they're the farthest from keeping up the kayfabe of any corpo, I'm sure at some point in the future if chuubas become less profitable/trendy a bunch of them will end up quitting vtubing entirely or going half and half.

Not-Username

Ngl that sounds retarded
I doubt anyone in Vshoujo cares about Vtubing in that way, it seems that as long as they get the money all things are on the table (besides playing Hogwarts, if Nazuna is to be believed anyways)
Why should they care?!
As far as I am aware there where no special "I help you he a vtuber" treatments other than usual Collab stuff
I only would be pissed if they try to coerce me to also he flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom