General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Open Rie's secret-secret old PL followers list
>already Full of Himebetos

OKAY THEN, we're just late to the party:whatastory:
AT least there's some PL stuff for you to archive in your "I hate Rie so much I want to know everything about her" folder @superduper

Edit:
Glad you think so, I was worried I didn't find enough interesting info to post and that it would be a waste of others time to look at! (^‿^v)
How did you find her Trello page initially?

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
"Eien" means "eternity" and their logo has an infinity symbol, so maybe ♾️? And their branding uses a peach color (in between orange and pink).
Emojis often break on different browsers, as we discovered in the early days of company tags. Color is implemented, thank you!

It was early in the morning when I posted this my brain wasn't working make it a musical note @Empty_Inbox
Actually there is this badass of a music symbol - 𝄋 - dal segno. Kinda close to infinity, no?

𝄋 EIN | Kilia releases a parody song about Backseating

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Fuck Discord mods, they're usually faggots who can't handle even a little pushback. They're the people doing the most damage to my enjoyment of the communiyt

(definitely not brought on by a personal situation rn)
Did you get kicked out from the NijiID discord or is it another unrelated server you managed to piss their mod off?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You may want to read Moby Dick again if you thought the whale was a figment of Ahab's imagination. Shutter Island might be a better reference.
It was more my intent to imply Rie as something to be chased eternally without end untill one or the other is destroyed and yes i'm aware both arguably survive.
So how is this for the EIEN tag?

∞ EIN | Kilia releases a parody song about Backseating

Personally, I think the infinity sign is relevant, but too small. Getting it bigger via Size tags is out of the question, we either settle with this or find something else. And how do you feel about the color?

On the same note, as much as I don't want to, I think it is time we recognize Vshojo as a vtuber company. There are too many news about them and around them to ignore - not the same number of entries as The Big Two, but still rivaling Holostars (and surpassing FlaVR) on a chill week.

Ⓥ VSJ | Ironmouse talks about Pikamee, "Mata ne"
Colors look good

Symbol for Ein needs work maybe a 1 Eins is 1 in german which i find amusing. could also use an 8 for the Infinity sign someone suggested looks a little better

Fuck Discord mods, they're usually faggots who can't handle even a little pushback. They're the people doing the most damage to my enjoyment of the communiyt

(definitely not brought on by a personal situation rn)
Have you considered theres a common thread in these things happening too YOU and it's not the kids who are wrong.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I know someone brought it up before but where did we land on adding the recap links to the OP or at least linking the post with all the links? I still think that would be good for newfriends to get better acquainted with the thread.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Have you considered theres a common thread in these things happening too YOU and it's not the kids who are wrong.
except this time all I did was criticize the owner for acting strange. No insults or anything.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
A solid 🤔 with a low chance of :gunpeko:
Vagueposting queen IronMouse literally cannot stop herself from leaking. Managers HATE her!
(but yes between Kson and now Mouse it feels like laying the groundwork for a future hype campaign)
Problem is she will be associated with the same people who had real problems with wizard game and point blank endorsed the hate Silvervale got over it.
I think people are overstating the rep drop from potentially joining Vshojo and how much the whole HogLeg situation might play into the decision. Froot made those comments yes, but she was one person, and to be honest the only place I've really seen discussing them at all is here and /vt/, never mind in the assumed context of them approving of the harassment campaign. Annoying as it is it feels like Froot mostly sailed under the radar on that one and got away with it.
What people are far more likely to associate Pikamee with Vshojo with is Silvervale who ended up the other major target of the hate campaigns, and who emerged triumphant compared to Pikamee's disappearance. There is solidarity in that. Other talents either made comments disavowing the harassment like IronMouse or didn't really acknowledge it at all.
and if you start comparing to things like Regis "Support the Cause" Altare the whole situation gets even muddier.
except this time all I did was criticize the owner for acting strange. No insults or anything.
Nolan says Total Janny Death!

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
So how is this for the EIEN tag?

∞ EIN | Kilia releases a parody song about Backseating

Personally, I think the infinity sign is relevant, but too small. Getting it bigger via Size tags is out of the question, we either settle with this or find something else. And how do you feel about the color?

On the same note, as much as I don't want to, I think it is time we recognize Vshojo as a vtuber company. There are too many news about them and around them to ignore - not the same number of entries as The Big Two, but still rivaling Holostars (and surpassing FlaVR) on a chill week.

Ⓥ VSJ | Ironmouse talks about Pikamee, "Mata ne"
Emojis often break on different browsers, as we discovered in the early days of company tags. Color is implemented, thank you!

Actually there is this badass of a music symbol - 𝄋 - dal segno. Kinda close to infinity, no?

𝄋 EIN | Kilia releases a parody song about Backseating
For EIEN there is ∾, which resembles the infinity sign and is a bit larger, but it is Not The Correct Symbol and therefore guaranteed to trigger someone's autism. For that reason I prefer the dal segno.

I was wondering if EIEN had singers. This acoustic karaoke by Kilia was posted before, so I'll add a timestamp (1:38:02) of her English cover of Stellar Stellar. The translation/adaptation is her own, even though she doesn't know Japanese; she talks about it at 1:35:10.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Frankly I am upset that IRyS is taking part in this Holomeet thing; it means there is going to be more merch for me to buy*, and if there's an event anywhere near me I will have to consider going (and on the off-chance that I do go to one and win a meet n greet slot, I'd spill my spaghetti all over and embarrass myself), and she looks really cute in the art so I have to go google to remind myself how to convert stupid webp files into usable image files so I can save the art of her. Siiiiggggghhhhhhh...

*Does anyone remember from the other Holomeet stuff if merch is available online, or only at the conventions?
There is the Omocat Holo Meet collection: https://www.omocat-shop.com/collections/omocat-x-holomeet

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
You might be a fake fan if you don't think about feeding Gura pineapple and other sweet fruit, with plenty of water, for days on end so her pee will be sweet. I'll stop before I get a thread of my own
:pikaWUT:
The only help people need is being squeezed, until suffocation, between your fat thighs Karen.
This post is about me and I don't like it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii schedule.
1680520049825538.jpg

Last edited:

Not-Username

Vagueposting queen IronMouse literally cannot stop herself from leaking. Managers HATE her!
(but yes between Kson and now Mouse it feels like laying the groundwork for a future hype campaign)

I think people are overstating the rep drop from potentially joining Vshojo and how much the whole HogLeg situation might play into the decision. Froot made those comments yes, but she was one person, and to be honest the only place I've really seen discussing them at all is here and /vt/, never mind in the assumed context of them approving of the harassment campaign. Annoying as it is it feels like Froot mostly sailed under the radar on that one and got away with it.
What people are far more likely to associate Pikamee with Vshojo with is Silvervale who ended up the other major target of the hate campaigns, and who emerged triumphant compared to Pikamee's disappearance. There is solidarity in that. Other talents either made comments disavowing the harassment like IronMouse or didn't really acknowledge it at all.
and if you start comparing to things like Regis "Support the Cause" Altare the whole situation gets even muddier.
Are you implying that the negativity and hate vshojo gets in here and the chan is extremely biased and overplayed and does in no way mirror the impression of the general public/vtuber fandom?!

Get out of here with your reason!

:pippaseethe;

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I believe this is called "based"

Screenshot_20230403_080350_Twitter.png

ValkyrieAce

Are you implying that the negativity and hate vshojo gets in here and the chan is extremely biased and overplayed and does in no way mirror the impression of the general public/vtuber fandom?!

Get out of here with your reason!

:pippaseethe;
Counterpoint: I'm a petty bitch and dropped Kson the moment she joined them and have never looked back, long before I ever knew of this place.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Counterpoint: I'm a petty bitch and dropped Kson the moment she joined them and have never looked back, long before I ever knew of this place.
Counter counterpoint. Pink Company (half) good actually.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Namirin stream in ~4 hours! I was awake to see the email, but no notifications on my phone yet... Luckily I saw it already, but I am disconcerted by my notifications not working.
Edit: I really need to try taking a nap before it starts, goodnight(?)
Edit 2: Oh, my notification just went off...*buzz buzz*. That's all, "*buzz buzz*". WHAT THE FRICK, THAT IS NOT WHAT THE OPTIONS SAY TO DO YOU PIECE OF TRASH.
I got mine in a timely manner. Of course, this is the worst possible day for me of the whole week.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

You couldn't pay me to hate this chick.

Pink women think alike

So, now that Lumi's Skinwalker Crisis (yup, that's the official name now) is over, should we make a thread in the event board or a megapost here to condense all that shit into one easy to find place?

ValkyrieAce

I got mine in a timely manner. Of course, this is the worst possible day for me of the whole week.
Just when I was almost about to bite the bullet and join, it's on the one day my schedule is completely fucked...

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Flare is doing birthday call-ins currently. She's one of the more introverted Holos so it's nice to see her having fun with the other girls :holohag::hololove:

And a new original song in about half an hour

I know nothing about Furen other than the clips posted here but her stupidity is hilarious and her laughter is contagious :shubaIapprob:

That song and MV from Flare is good. Happy to put it on repeat.

Furen is a fun person to watch. I think I mentioned that her FFX playthrough was wonderful if you want to find more of her emotional side and getting immersed in the story (JP only though).
Still her funny content is top tier. You know it's going to be great when the first question after starting Euro Truck Simulator is "Where's Japan?"

Well, looks like I'm getting this too :shubaIapprob:

Bae soon with physics puzzle(?) game

Saw bits of her stream and found that the hero is actually given a name in the English version (Alex). She keeps on berating Alex though.

English with Beni and Towa.

Deron's prank, this time from Noah's POV and bonus Noah evil laugh

Not sure if there's going to be a clipped translation (bit difficult to explain the context to normies I think) but funny story from Towa's team. They finally decided on their team name (Jewel Box). Beni initially wanted it to be "Jewel Crimson Light". Towa asked what Crimson is, googled, and found lewd books, Tsuna and Beni didn't get the result so Towa might have safe search off (timestamp here talking about the word Crimson). So I guess this is a good time to introduce another Vtuber.
Looks like she found the female doujin author Crimson. She draws mostly train chikan, bondage, and prideful women being put in their place according to manga updates. Her age? Let's say she has been releasing content since early 2000s judging on this Tifa redrawing video (her content judging from doujin covers are sameface).

Youtube channel content ranges from interviews with other authors (Itou Life and Pochi for example), drawing, ASMR, chats, and sometimes molesting her cosplaying assistant.
She also commented on Towa's VOD (liked by Towa). Would be interesting if Towa is in her future works.

EDIT: I was wrong, it got clipped

Ririsya is singing with Quon Tama right now, already 45 minutes in. Stream at Tama's channel.

Pekora is currently with Marine streaming sponsored Valkyrie Connect content but the more interesting is her next stream at 9PM JST. Expect Tetris roflstomping from Suisei.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it

First cross group original song and it's for a chinese game written by a ESL author. Why can't they pay someone with a basic understanding of rythm patterns in english words? Four good singers forced to sing like the G-Man from half-life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom