"My dear, if you want you can have a taste of my cabbage"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Another collab with Magni, Vesper, Calli, and Kronii on Thursday this week, according to Magni. Kronii first week back and she is already collabing with males, smh.
I'm tuning in to see my oshi mind-broken.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Another collab with Magni, Vesper, Calli, and Kronii on Thursday this week, according to Magni. Kronii first week back and she is already collabing with males, smh.

Kronii needs that Vesper dick ASAP. :smugmoona:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Ngl watching Bae losing her mind playing Q remastered is pretty entertaining.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Mine just had her's destroyed by a puzzle game.

Pure stubbornness.
I'm genuinely impressed by how "head empty" she was. I feel like I became more dumb just by watching a portion of it. It was like watching a Nat Geo of an orangutan figuring out how a hammer and nail worked. I think your oshi might be clinically retarded.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm genuinely impressed by how "head empty" she was. I feel like I became more dumb just by watching a portion of it. It was like watching a Nat Geo of an orangutan figuring out how a hammer and nail worked. I think your oshi might be clinically retarded.
After a certain point, she was being fueled by blind rage and clearly stopped thinking entirely. IRyS gets smarter as she plays hard games, Bae gets dumber.

Also, retarded SC time:
foto_no_exif (12).png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Unarchived Moona karaoke:

She's a wondrous singer, I NEED to catch her karaokes more often and catch more of them that I do when I catch them

joined a little over an hr ago

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I think you mean she's a full fledged zoomer. They mean the same thing, but still.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

This looks sick. Wish it wasn’t at 4 in the morning though

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Perhaps it is a 50/50 split among the most outspoken fans that actively post about vtubers online. I'd wager at least 75% of the total audience outside of Japan doesn't really care about the idol concept one way or the other. As for Japan itself? I couldn't really say.

I wouldn't say a huge part of the EN fandom want the Idol experience specifically, but I would bet a pretty big percent (at least 50%) want them to stay exactly as they are and not drift towards Niji or the Vwhores. I am probably gonna get the numberfag sticker for saying this, but there is a reason why Hololive's subs and ccv are generally higher.

To be clear i am not saying one is better than the other, that is subjective and up to your personal tastes, but one certainly seems more popular than the other.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I am probably gonna get the numberfag sticker for saying this
Ask and you shall receive.
I was watching the Uruka 24 hour donothon and FUCKING RIE POPPED ON AS A GUEST AND I NEARLY DROPPED MY PHONE IN THE TOILET I WAS SO ANGRY. I'm not watching the rest of the donothon.
Were you expecting not to appear on it at least once? Kinda foolish. Drop your phone in the toilet next time, then you won't see yourself on it ever again!

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I was watching the Uruka 24 hour donothon and FUCKING RIE POPPED ON AS A GUEST AND I NEARLY DROPPED MY PHONE IN THE TOILET I WAS SO ANGRY. I'm not watching the rest of the donothon.

Edit: Apparently I can't even enjoy bear tears from her without seeing this bitch!
1680505303360.png

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I wouldn't say a huge part of the EN fandom want the Idol experience specifically, but I would bet a pretty big percent (at least 50%) want them to stay exactly as they are and not drift towards Niji or the Vwhores. I am probably gonna get the numberfag sticker for saying this, but there is a reason why Hololive's subs and ccv are generally higher.

To be clear i am not saying one is better than the other, that is subjective and up to your personal tastes, but one certainly seems more popular than the other.
They could have done the sensible thing of just not watching the cross-gender collabs, but I guess that's too hard for them. I remember the unicorns doomposting about how Stars collabs are going to be the norm and how the girls' streams, even solo streams, will never be the same (bruh, like how?).

Look at where we are now, last Stars collab was 1 month ago (Monopoly), and the one before that was 4 months ago (Calli-Magni Stars concert watchalong). And we haven't even gotten any cross-gender collabs involving the VG boys.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I joined and the first thing I hear is 'Pikamee will always be around :)'.

I swear if vHoeShow has snagged her I will do many things in Minecraft.
Sites not even a year old and he's already being driven to setup the VA minecraft server
you will never be trapped in Pippa's basement and forced to dress up for her entertainment, why even live
A  Reticule capipi can dream...
Sometimes I think it would be fun to become a vtweeter for the express purpose of building a little fanbase then causing chaos in the 0view/1view pronoun community. Then I remember that I have a job and giant failure that I am I'm still worth more than these irrelevant hack-journalist-wannabes.
Imagine if this took off a decade earlier when the OG Metokur site was around. Never forget

Hell even from Pippas own stories sounds like she would have made an account just to fuck with them.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Even the less bitchy and catty problems women face tend to be entirely manufactured by women.

I remember a few years ago there was an article where a female TV news anchor was whining that women on TV should get a clothing budget because they need a new outfit for each appearance, while male hosts can just cycle through a handful of suits. What man would even notice if a news anchor wore a dress she'd previously worn a week prior, let alone care enough to complain?
Assuming it's her husband? Either notice the dress or sleep on the couch.

Edit: Apparently I can't even enjoy bear tears from her without seeing this bitch!
View attachment 18889
All this self-loathing isn't healthy. Go see a therapist. Ask Fishman if he's willing to finance it. After all, you're his employee and he's Canadian.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They could have done the sensible thing of just not watching the cross-gender collabs, but I guess that's too hard for them. I remember the unicorns doomposting about how Stars collabs are going to be the norm and how the girls' streams, even solo streams, will never be the same (bruh, like how?).
this is like asking twitards to curate their content.

why should they have to put in the work when they can just demand others change for them.

not saying it's unreasonable i'm saying you expect way too much of the mentally challanged.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

View attachment 18889
Rie take your meds:medsmoremeds:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Not sure how related this is to recent events but I got a chuckle from it because of it

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom