"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Frankly I am upset that IRyS is taking part in this Holomeet thing; it means there is going to be more merch for me to buy*, and if there's an event anywhere near me I will have to consider going (and on the off-chance that I do go to one and win a meet n greet slot, I'd spill my spaghetti all over and embarrass myself), and she looks really cute in the art so I have to go google to remind myself how to convert stupid webp files into usable image files so I can save the art of her. Siiiiggggghhhhhhh...

*Does anyone remember from the other Holomeet stuff if merch is available online, or only at the conventions?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fuck Discord mods, they're usually faggots who can't handle even a little pushback. They're the people doing the most damage to my enjoyment of the communiyt

(definitely not brought on by a personal situation rn)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Nina still wearing the pregnant png over the model just said "I've been eating for 3 lately", are they dropping a dlc wave?

One step closer to my goal of buying vtuber milk. All these girls are leaving money on the table
:holohag:
:hololove:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
sometimes I worry about being too cringe or weird and then I read shit like this and I realize that I’m fine
Fuck Discord mods, they're usually faggots who can't handle even a little pushback. They're the people doing the most damage to my enjoyment of the communiyt

(definitely not brought on by a personal situation rn)
:kroniidrinking:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I'm genuinely impressed by how "head empty" she was. I feel like I became more dumb just by watching a portion of it. It was like watching a Nat Geo of an orangutan figuring out how a hammer and nail worked. I think your oshi might be clinically retarded.
Someone should send the VOD to the James Ruse Agricultural High School and nullify her degree.

sometimes I worry about being too cringe or weird and then I read shit like this and I realize that I’m fine
I worry that some discord mod is going to be the reason you become technologically proficient. You're alright. Just get out of Ohio sometime, the state is the equivalent of eating un-buttered toast.

EDIT: I'll be useful tabun,

Soothe your brain after reading cursed posts on this site

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Been doing a bit more digging on notRie and I found this site (The middle link is dead, but has her name "Rielle" in it. She probably hid it because it has sensitive info similar to her personal website):
Archive
Through this website, I was able to find what looks like a website that holds all her commissions current and prior (lots of vtubers and other individuals listed here):
Archive

Honestly, I was hoping to find more interesting stuff but I didn't. Guess, I'll have to look harder!
Edit:
Thanks to @uquusquad we now know Rielle probably lives or at least lived in Sydney:

Last edited:

niggaphil

I was watching the Uruka 24 hour donothon and FUCKING RIE POPPED ON AS A GUEST AND I NEARLY DROPPED MY PHONE IN THE TOILET I WAS SO ANGRY. I'm not watching the rest of the donothon.

Edit: Apparently I can't even enjoy bear tears from her without seeing this bitch!
View attachment 18889
I have a suggestion for your over-reacted Rie anger management:

Close the computer, go out and touch some grass, before you transforming into Henri.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Namirin stream in ~4 hours! I was awake to see the email, but no notifications on my phone yet... Luckily I saw it already, but I am disconcerted by my notifications not working.
Edit: I really need to try taking a nap before it starts, goodnight(?)
Edit 2: Oh, my notification just went off...*buzz buzz*. That's all, "*buzz buzz*". WHAT THE FRICK, THAT IS NOT WHAT THE OPTIONS SAY TO DO YOU PIECE OF TRASH.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

You couldn't pay me to hate this chick.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Been doing a bit more digging on notRie and I found this site (The middle link is dead, but has her name "Rielle" in it. She probably hid it because it has sensitive info similar to her personal website):
Archive
Through this website, I was able to find what looks like a website that holds all her commissions current and prior (lots of vtubers and other individuals listed here):
Archive

Honestly, I was hoping to find more interesting stuff but I didn't. Guess, I'll have to look harder!
RRAT time. Rie and Superduper are the same person completely unaware of each other.

Rie is super bland not due to being shallow as previously thought but because super needs something in their life to hate beyond all reason.
Without Rie they have nothing so they give themselves purpose.

For this reason I suggest we add an auto filter to the site all mentions of superduper will be changed to Captain Ahab and all mentions of Rie changed to Moby Dick.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Archive
Archive

There's interesting things there, it shows here actual streaming PL which I don't think we knew.
https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Miri_Shimotsuki
Seems to be her "the cat" PL also matches the Miracle name on her Spotify music.
This is that rie-like alt she posted recently too
https://archive.ph/ns8fx

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
There's interesting things there, it shows here actual streaming PL which I don't think we knew.
Glad you think so, I was worried I didn't find enough interesting info to post and that it would be a waste of others time to look at! (^‿^v)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Holo has always been in this weird place where half the audience wants them to be less idol-like and the other half wants them to be stay the same, no matter what they do someone will be pissed off about it.
I wouldn't say a huge part of the EN fandom want the Idol experience specifically, but I would bet a pretty big percent (at least 50%) want them to stay exactly as they are and not drift towards Niji or the Vwhores. I am probably gonna get the numberfag sticker for saying this, but there is a reason why Hololive's subs and ccv are generally higher.

To be clear i am not saying one is better than the other, that is subjective and up to your personal tastes, but one certainly seems more popular than the other.
Pretty much this. There's criticism, and then there's "I like X BUUUUT I wish they would change [what makes it X]".

I'll also add that some people act as if the only reason to prefer the Holo model is unicorn-ism or delusional sexual jealousy. But I've given examples of how gender affects collab dynamics and my tastes in collabs, and I'll add another example here.
- Bae making an IRyS PNG that looks like it's humping her because of physics - funny
- Holostars wagering their underwear and then singing and dancing in their underwear a year later - funny
- Vesper falling apart under Kronii's menhera and Bae's zoomerness - funny
- Holostars and Kronii and Bae wagering their underwear (hypothetical) - not funny

They could have done the sensible thing of just not watching the cross-gender collabs, but I guess that's too hard for them. I remember the unicorns doomposting about how Stars collabs are going to be the norm and how the girls' streams, even solo streams, will never be the same (bruh, like how?).

Look at where we are now, last Stars collab was 1 month ago (Monopoly), and the one before that was 4 months ago (Calli-Magni Stars concert watchalong). And we haven't even gotten any cross-gender collabs involving the VG boys.
Flayon, Bettel and Hakka were in Ollie's Apex event (Kureiji Arcade).

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So how is this for the EIEN tag?

∞ EIN | Kilia releases a parody song about Backseating

Personally, I think the infinity sign is relevant, but too small. Getting it bigger via Size tags is out of the question, we either settle with this or find something else. And how do you feel about the color?

On the same note, as much as I don't want to, I think it is time we recognize Vshojo as a vtuber company. There are too many news about them and around them to ignore - not the same number of entries as The Big Two, but still rivaling Holostars (and surpassing FlaVR) on a chill week.

Ⓥ VSJ | Ironmouse talks about Pikamee, "Mata ne"

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
hey now, is what I said actually worse than my statement of "my goal of buying vtuber milk" lol
You might be a fake fan if you don't think about feeding Gura pineapple and other sweet fruit, with plenty of water, for days on end so her pee will be sweet. I'll stop before I get a thread of my own

Do you miss Chikafuji Lisa singing emo songs?
Try beryl

More sugar but not as zoomer

If I get the archive I'll post it otherwise enjoy my favorite JP emo girl

She's not really emo but the gap is fun

Beryl's underachieved Emo singing here: https://mega.nz/folder/z2okSIjI#_xKOZfXrGldTcJx6C6ko4w

You couldn't pay me to hate this chick.

The only help people need is being squeezed, until suffocation, between your fat thighs Karen. Don't worry, people are already drawling her with cars BTW

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
RRAT time. Rie and Superduper are the same person completely unaware of each other.

Rie is super bland not due to being shallow as previously thought but because super needs something in their life to hate beyond all reason.

For this reason I suggest we add an auto filter to the site all mentions of superduper will be changed to Captain Ahab and all mentions of Rie changed to Moby Dick.
You may want to read Moby Dick again if you thought the whale was a figment of Ahab's imagination. Shutter Island might be a better reference.

I'll take the recent thirstposting over Calli as evidence for my theory that the pink woman hate was repressed attraction all along. Orange woman next?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Calling Superduper/Rie fat is just rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom