"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Huh, didnt know Fauna was going to do a book club stream about all tommorrows (?), if i didnt mishear like a retard it should be an interesting stream
It's a member's only activity, with the first stream of the book club airing a couple of weeks ago. She discussed the first half of the book and then played some Dome keeper. I'm not much of a book worm so I didn't tune in, but the book synopsis does sound interesting.

Come laugh at watch bae trying tu use her brain with physics

Edit : well never fucking mind the stream keep crashing

Good ol' upside down internet; probably crashed 4 times in 5 minutes. Seems to be stable now.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I was gonna post that, but I bring better news.
View attachment 18869
Pippa unfollowed the commie. Remember to thank Lumi, everyone.

I'm actually more surprised that she was even following that dumbass in the first place. Everything Mana has :twittersperg:ed about vtubing has mostly been holier-than-thou-I'm-so-above-this-scene bullshit - not even being self-aware that without the vtuber avatar and the subsequent initial rush of interest about her being the first purely "metal vtuber" on the scene, she'd likely still be stuck as an English-teaching wage-slave in Japan after her hardcore band gigging in Davao fizzled out.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's basically an open secret that most of the "workplace bullying", "shaming for appearance" and "shaming for sex life or partners" women get is from other women. Most men are so simple minded they don't care about anything other than 1. Is she hot? and 2. Is she a bitch?
Classic but relevant:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The only thing outdated about this is that vermintide now mark at a -2000 hot and 2000 crazy.
Honestly, who doesn't browse /vt/ on the occasion? It's always worth checking there for anything informative or if you just need to get your ego checked as a vtuber.
/vt/ is a really bad place to egosearch tbh, opinions on any chuuba range from "FUCK THAT FUCKING WHORE SHE DESERVES TO BE GRADUATED!!!" and "OMG SHE'S SO HOT AND BASED I WANT TO (use your imagination)" with little in-between and wild, rabid speculation and menhera levels of making mountains out of mole-hills that would make actual psychotic women blush with indirect shame.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The only thing outdated about this is that vermintide now mark at a -2000 hot and 2000 crazy.

/vt/ is a really bad place to egosearch tbh, opinions on any chuuba range from "FUCK THAT FUCKING WHORE SHE DESERVES TO BE GRADUATED!!!" and "OMG SHE'S SO HOT AND BASED I WANT TO (use your imagination)" with little in-between and wild, rabid speculation and menhera levels of making mountains out of mole-hills that would make actual psychotic women blush with indirect shame.
On the other, perfect place to post "incriminating" or "sensitive" shit about yourself so you can cry foul on twitter later

:^)

JMForte

Your assumption is that people actually want to see anything other than that said about them, it's easier to throw off criticism when it's entirely "I hate this whore" and these women do like attention so them hearing about how men want to fuck them probably does boost their egos. On top of that Pippa herself has admitted to not just shitposting but actually getting mad on some of hololive members behalves and schizoing out about things on /vt/ and if she does it then I can say many more women worse off and even better off do it as well.

Also the psychotic women blush thing got me thinking about a psychotic woman I know who goes on there and blames Pippa for doxing her. I still see her pop up every now and then.

Edit to add criticism does happen but it usually happens during or after a stream. Usually after then when nothing is going on does it devolve into the standard of either rrating about a vtuber or screaming about how they want to have sex with a vtuber. Threads are usually as good as the stream they are watching. The catalog threads on /vt/ are atrocious and the generals are fine and sometimes preferable to most things if you are ok with degenerate stuff which most vtubers are. Even Pippa for as much as she denies is pretty degenerate which makes it a whole lot easier to understand why she enjoys /vt/ and 4chan as a whole.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Come laugh at watch bae trying tu use her brain with physics

Edit : well never fucking mind the stream keep crashing

She's being broken by this game harder than Getting Over It.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Ngl im kind of torn on Pikamee going to VSJ

on one hand, she comes back and gets to do her usual shit, i think that would be a decent thing, god knows why she decided to quit VOMs when it was cozy for her, but that will probably never be answered

On the other, she gets bogged down by VSJ's coomer rep and maybe changes for the worse, dunno, more and more rrats are forming and with how now both Kson and Mouse emphasising the "Mata-ne" maybe its closer than most people think
Problem is she will be associated with the same people who had real problems with wizard game and point blank endorsed the hate Silvervale got over it.

You can throw hats on me all you want, Pikamee going there would be a retarded decision, she will lose a lot of respect for going to that company in particular when there were much better, less controversial options out there. Do people not realise how bad that company really is? She had so much as Pikamee. She'd be abandoning that great gig.....to be associated with the whore company with horrible mismanagement.

I'd be horrified if kson tricked her into leaving VOMS just to go to TALENT FREEDOM JP and languish on Twitch like Rushia.

On another note it seemed that one fundraiser went through without any problems. That's more money raised than what Froot would ever donate.

1680489169069.png

It will always piss me off that Froot has effectively been given a free pass for her dishonesty, and everyone must just ignore her donation saga.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Problem is she will be associated with the same people who had real problems with wizard game and point blank endorsed the hate Silvervale got over it.

You can throw hats on me all you want, Pikamee going there would be a retarded decision, she will lose a lot of respect for going to that company in particular when there were much better, less controversial options out there. Do people not realise how bad that company really is? She had so much as Pikamee.

On another note it seemed that one fundraiser went through without any problems. That's more money raised than what Froot would ever donate.

View attachment 18878

That lifeline, isn't that the one that got caught with embezzling by original higher ups that stepped down after having litigation against them in UK? Remember reading something like that in KF years ago.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She's being broken by this game harder than Getting Over It.
I havnt laugh this much in a while from watching a stream this is golden

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm sure whoever embezzles that money this time at troon life line will be grateful for their effort.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That lifeline, isn't that the one that got caught with embezzling by original higher ups that stepped down after having litigation against them in UK? Remember reading something like that in KF years ago.

braindoko

This will rot your soul.
Agreed. It killed my enjoyment of the few Nijis I watched and made me hate SEAs even though I didn't even know they existed before

Enough drama, witness the absolute insanity that was this stream
>Guy makes AI with the personality of George Carlin
>changes the voice and gives it avatar
>tells his newborn Vtuber to "make money"
>she codes and publishes a website to commission its own art
>all the while making explicit mentions of tax evading
>gets dozens of donations while describing the hustle to an exited audience
>starts blackpilled rant about the rapid progress of AI
>declares the whole thing an ethical mess and shuts it down

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Magni talking about his vtuber children.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Skye's playthrough of the best souls game not named Bloodborne continues.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

New HoloMeet ambassadors for 2023 with Holostars included and also rotating the others

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Skye's playthrough of the best souls game not named Bloodborne continues.

you're baiting me. It's working.
I am... not a big fan of DS2. That being said, it is funny to watch someone play through it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom