John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's so funny to me how women who spend the most time talking about "supporting other women" and "sex positivity" and other female empowerment buzzwords are always, without exception, the most drama hungry, backstabbing bitches.
It's basically an open secret that most of the "workplace bullying", "shaming for appearance" and "shaming for sex life or partners" women get is from other women. Most men are so simple minded they don't care about anything other than 1. Is she hot? and 2. Is she a bitch?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa is really loyal to her fellow PC members. Love your work, Pippa.
Circling the wagons is a tried-and-true tactic and should never be ignored.

Uruka update: the donation bar broke at 10k USD. Additionally, how the fuck does one thumbnail properly?
urustream.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And Uruka just made all of her donothon goals, at the very last second.

TOTAL
PHASE
VICTORY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Most men are so simple minded they don't care about anything other than 1. Is she hot? and 2. Is she a bitch?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's basically an open secret that most of the "workplace bullying", "shaming for appearance" and "shaming for sex life or partners" women get is from other women. Most men are so simple minded they don't care about anything other than 1. Is she hot? and 2. Is she a bitch?
Even the less bitchy and catty problems women face tend to be entirely manufactured by women.

I remember a few years ago there was an article where a female TV news anchor was whining that women on TV should get a clothing budget because they need a new outfit for each appearance, while male hosts can just cycle through a handful of suits. What man would even notice if a news anchor wore a dress she'd previously worn a week prior, let alone care enough to complain?

Sven

But don't worry everyone, I'm super sure she learned her lesson and isn't going to continue being a passive aggressive asshole anymore.

Jesus that fakeness, she will 100% be seething her little cancel party didn't even blip Lumi's radar well she might as well start a new redub arc up because she obviously has already nuked her name from orbit on ever seeing any corp again assuming she ever tried of course with this stunt.

So what's the bets on her starting shit again within the month, I'm sure the dopamine hits from the start of her party will drive her to try again once all the asspats stop in a day or two.

Nabeshin

You should stop diving head-first into shit in the most obvious ways possible.
Hell no.
I don't care what happens to my account there or if this will create trouble to Lumi or PC. I'm there and here to cause chaos. My accounts with nabeshin are burner accounts, if I lose them I can just spin up a new one in a few minutes.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

JMForte

Pippa unfollowed the commie.
I still want to know why she followed her in the first place. Actually I want to know why she followed that one literal nobody. Have these, grabbed them from /pcg/ yesterday.
1680390242585570.png1680391974727265.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
But don't worry everyone, I'm super sure she learned her lesson and isn't going to continue being a passive aggressive asshole anymore.

Jesus that fakeness, she will 100% be seething her little cancel party didn't even blip Lumi's radar well she might as well start a new redub arc up because she obviously has already nuked her name from orbit on ever seeing any corp again assuming she ever tried of course with this stunt.

So what's the bets on her starting shit again within the month, I'm sure the dopamine hits from the start of her party will drive her to try again once all the asspats stop in a day or two.
Depends; if she were smart, she and her whore friends would graduate and rebrand, as their reputation is beyond fucked. The fact she managed to get an optics loss out of this was incredible, as it should have been an easy win, and given her retardation, im betting we will see her the next time phase gets in hot water.
Edit:

image.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hell no.
I don't care what happens to my account there or if this will create trouble to Lumi or PC. I'm there and here to cause chaos. My accounts with nabeshin are burner accounts, if I lose them I can just spin up a new one in a few minutes.
You can do what you like.

But the common opinion in this community is that touching the shit (directly interacting with the people involved with drama to shitstir) is fucking gay, so doing that under the same name you're using here will result in people making fun of you.

Nabeshin

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Riifu had an oopsie in her tag stream. Nothing big, it was already obvious she browses /vt/.

She also put bestiality in the illegal tier, which is rich coming from her.
But she was honest about nipple piercings, seeing as she has them.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Circling the wagons is a tried-and-true tactic and should never be ignored.

Uruka update: the donation bar broke at 10k USD. Additionally, how the fuck does one thumbnail properly?
View attachment 18870
It's cool the goals were met and the stuff fans did this year were nice. Shoutout to Jun with leading the Birthday MV this year! :makotomisaki:

Can't wait for the future stream though with the horror game she picks. Be entertaining with how she doesn't do horror stuff much.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Depends; if she were smart, she and her whore friends would graduate and rebrand, as their reputation is beyond fucked. The fact she managed to get an optics loss out of this was incredible, as it should have been an easy win, and given her retardation, im betting we will see her the next time phase gets in hot water.
Pippa alone, even before wizard game, has pissed off the vtweeter sphere to the point where they want PC destroyed.
Hylo probably thought she could use that anger to get back at Yellow Woman and saw the April Fools joke as the perfect start.

The whole corpo needs a seething vtweeter watch at this point. Yuri for example has her own little vtweeter anti sphere after insulting them, calling them entitled and lazy.

Nabeshin

I personally think that in the next week everyone will forgot about it.
A lot of people, even here, didn't remembered the discord and cyberlive leaks until I bought up because I tend to keep a local archive of some things. Even back them, the leaks or drama didn't harmed their carrers. I personally think that nothing will happen again, people will get mad at her and in 2 weeks they will forgot about it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh, didnt know Fauna was going to do a book club stream about all tommorrows (?), if i didnt mishear like a retard it should be an interesting stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom