"Stay with me until I get arrested"Hanamori Natsumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I hope nobody here gives this wretch any fucking attention, for that is The One Thing these entities seek, they crave it, as it enables their continued existence on this planet.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sometimes I think it would be fun to become a vtweeter for the express purpose of building a little fanbase then causing chaos in the 0view/1view pronoun community. Then I remember that I have a job and giant failure that I am I'm still worth more than these irrelevant hack-journalist-wannabes.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Ngl im kind of torn on Pikamee going to VSJ
1680484441251.png

We have exactly 90 days in order to figure out if something happens before that or after

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

A simple/reasonable request if gone through proper channels. And yet her and her friends end up with their dirty laundry brought back into the light to show how catty and vindictive they are. Of course, this apology has no mention of her accusing Lumi of encouraging harassment towards her. In the end, Lumi is only out a couple files on her computer while, in her own words on stream, having a great day. Lol.

Also, the moments I watched Uruka's birthday stream were a lot of fun, especially watching that music video made for her. Good for her.

Sven

Pippa alone, even before wizard game, has pissed off the vtweeter sphere to the point where they want PC destroyed.
Hylo probably thought she could use that anger to get back at Yellow Woman and saw the April Fools joke as the perfect start.

The whole corpo needs a seething vtweeter watch at this point. Yuri for example has her own little vtweeter anti sphere after insulting them, calling them entitled and lazy.
I wonder who the first Phase talent to piss twitter off was, I assume Pippa but that just seems like the obvious answer at this point but either way between the first and Pippa & Tenma's more obvious cases of causing seething they probably have the Fish trained to more or less ignore twitter throwing a hissy fit by now and would have made this an easy time for Lumi at least.

I said it at the start of this but I would be surprised if Lumi even got an official bonk for this as it was a faux pas at worst since she didn't do anything with the models that would be disrespectful besides just using them. I am so happy the official account put out that tweet so quickly cause it made all the whining look even more pathetic and attention whoring then it already did.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Riifu had an oopsie in her tag stream. Nothing big, it was already obvious she browses /vt/.
She also put bestiality in the illegal tier, which is rich coming from her.

View attachment 18873
Honestly, who doesn't browse /vt/ on the occasion? It's always worth checking there for anything informative or if you just need to get your ego checked as a vtuber.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"Lumi what the fuck."
"Oops. My bad."
"Delete those shit models and don't do it again."
"Sure OK."

I would be exceptionally surprised if it internally lasted longer than that.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Honestly, who doesn't browse /vt/ on the occasion? It's always worth checking there for anything informative or if you just need to get your ego checked as a vtuber.
This will rot your soul.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

JMForte

This will rot your soul.
Maybe but Pippa wasn't wrong when she said every vtuber goes onto /vt/ Only difference is do they enjoy the culture of it like Pippa does or are they there just to scream about perceived rivals or just ego searching.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
you know, if they were regular people it probably wouldnt be that large of a deal
but they're women (and some men) menhera/NEET enough to be a vtuber, i doubt everyone of that demographic is as ironclad as most

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Come laugh at watch bae trying tu use her brain with physics

Edit : well never fucking mind the stream keep crashing

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ngl im kind of torn on Pikamee going to VSJ

on one hand, she comes back and gets to do her usual shit, i think that would be a decent thing, god knows why she decided to quit VOMs when it was cozy for her, but that will probably never be answered

On the other, she gets bogged down by VSJ's coomer rep and maybe changes for the worse, dunno, more and more rrats are forming and with how now both Kson and Mouse emphasising the "Mata-ne" maybe its closer than most people think
I like how we went from she could end up in anycorp. to Ninji and Vsho to Ninji Vsho and Idol to just Vsho and only Vsho.
I wonder who the first Phase talent to piss twitter off was, I assume Pippa but that just seems like the obvious answer at this point but either way between the first and Pippa & Tenma's more obvious cases of causing seething they probably have the Fish trained to more or less ignore twitter throwing a hissy fit by now and would have made this an easy time for Lumi at least.
Sometimes the most obvious answer is the correct one if it wasn't Pippa then I think Tenma is the only other though given that im going off internet searches i'm not gonna be seeing any minor bullshit that made the twitards seethe while everyone else moved on

Off topic but Kudos to whoever writes them for being on point with the site notice banners.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I've honestly haven't stepped into /vt/ before when I got into Vtubers. Still don't know why I gravitated to the KF thread (hell it really has been a year), maybe it was something holo related? I'm sure /vt/ probably the best for the latest news or scoops on things, but you got to deal with digging through the trash and find it. I just rather wait a little till it trickle downs into KF or AS.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ran into an unexpected mention of vtubers. Surprisingly for a twitch stream, it was hololive that got mentioned not vshojo.

Last edited:

wrp

I've honestly haven't stepped into /vt/ before when I got into Vtubers.
Yeah man same here. I've tried once or twice but I honestly just can't get into /pw/. Maybe if I was into wrestling but besides that I don't see the appeal of the board.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I wonder who the first Phase talent to piss twitter off was, I assume Pippa
Pretty sure it started with Pippa ranting about vtweeters, then Yuri, with Tenma and Lumi making some jokes about them not long after.
Pippa's rants and at least one of Yuri's threads went viral in their sphere with a whole bunch of seething back. I think Lia mentioned vtweeters once.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I almost forgot the Fooball league that i made here is the table for now and later will update with the matches
1680486549800.png
Starting strong the 2ND leg of the league we have the derby Niji vs Holo being played in China Mirei Gundo got herself a red card after making inapropiate comments regarding baseball but quickly the goalkepper Mito got the advantage for her team with a Penalty commited by Kiwawa then later Marine scored the 1-1,at the start of the second part a header by Vox Akuma put Niji in the lead again then Pekora with a fantastic free kick put the partial 2-2 afterwards Fauna scored a own goal thanks to a bad control of the ball,in the end after doing nothing the whole match Gura scored the final goal to get this match an amazing Draw
NijivsHoloM.png

WIP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom