"I never said I was a holy woman"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Watching Akari's graduation stream right now and she's going off how hard it is being a company VTuber and throwing shades at management.
I expected some messages but this is more fun and unique also i liked the part where she talked about Peanuts-kun :whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Don't question my methods.

I plan to mainly because something about it is funny to me. My application 'resume' only improves with each iteration.
What's your plan if you do manage to get in? Actually commit or speedrun termination by going full Kanye week 2?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Since it wasn't posted before: Cover's PR division is so good that I totally forgot the true reason for Nene's redesigned outfit :achansasuga:
Fseuj9EXwAEfKlj.jpg
You mf im still a new fag i almost believed it

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
What's your plan if you do manage to get in? Actually commit or speedrun termination by going full Kanye week 2?

I'd commit, but a part of me is always going to find the humour in self destruction as well.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I clicked on this tweet and today I just found out I got blocked by this thing. I did not interact nor commented on any threads but it seems I have found myself in that thing's shitlist. I do not understand why these kinds of people do this. And acting smug about it just pisses me off more.

This is the kind of thing that prevents civil and productive discussions from occurring. Insular viewpoints, unyielding intolerance to ideas and opinions antagonistic to theirs, and the arrogance and gall to paint themselves as victims of a self-imposed, over-sensualized, nil genocide is what makes them so insufferable even to the common person. As much as I want to empathize and be diplomatic, it just makes me seethe at the irrationality of it all.

Be honest. What were the chances of civil conversation between you two if they hadn't had preemptively blocked you? I get that blocklists are kind of a chump move but you're framing it like this would have been the second Oslo Accords if you hadn't been blocked when you come right out calling them a "thing" is disingenuous.

For upcoming Pikamee graduation talk, I in vain remind everyone of the dedicated thread.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'd commit, but a part of me is always going to find the humour in self destruction as well.
Respectable probably never going to happen but if you did get in what would be your first "goal" to do?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It's been over two years and Ame still plays games via the delayed capture card preview instead of the pass-through.
Didn't Pomu do that, too? Until Selen told her to fix her shit.

Ame needs a Selen in her life.
Context matters. Ame had the correct setup since ages ago, but for this stream she originally couldn't find her HDMI cable so she just resort to playing with delay, thinking it wouldn't be that bad. After dying many times, she couldn't stand it anymore and went to find a HDMI cable, she performs much better after that.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Respectable probably never going to happen but if you did get in what would be your first "goal" to do?

I'm going to keep that in my pocket because if I go speaking about plans then connecting it to me in the event I make it through will be too easy. I've spoken on some things enough my time here that parallels would be able to be drawn. You'll just have to breed rrats when the time comes.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
You mf im still a new fag i almost believed it
Come on. It's so absurd you can't really take that at face value :kaelalaugh:. The dates of her redesign are also wrong btw. She revealed her bear outfit on 31 January 2021, the announcement was late December 2020.

So that the post has an additional value: It has been a while since the last Towa/Laplus collab. The Nene addition is just the the icing on the cake. Starts in an hour after Marine's outfit reveal

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Come on. It's so absurd you can't really take that at face value :kaelalaugh:
At first i was like hella based. Then my brain turned on and i realise it didnt made sense at all :guradumbl:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm going to keep that in my pocket because if I go speaking about plans then connecting it to me in the event I make it through will be too easy.
It's not like figuring out where the guy who starts his debut with "Hey fags! Today we're going to talk about the Jews and how they're connected to the troon conspiracy!" is coming from will be particularly difficult.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
It's both incredibly wholesome and painful watching Akari interact with her fans in VR Chat. It must be really tough keeping your emotions in while interacting with her right in front of you.

Also

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

pippants2.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
It's not like figuring out where the guy who starts his debut with "Hey fags! Today we're going to talk about the Jews and how they're connected to the trans conspiracy!" is coming from will be particularly difficult.

Homosexuality was invented by muslim scientists in 1982 as a means to attack and kill the democratic west in their black jihad for world domination. Their intent was to cause a decline in birth rates and increase the number of twinks so there would be a weaker fighting force to combat when they eventually lead their invasion, which was kicked off by the spearhead attack launched against US citizens on September 11th 2001. This created the meme of "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams", but that too was a gay op meant to cover the true intent of the attack, which was a new means to disseminate the newest batch of homoparticles into the atmosphere of America.

The unforseen result of this infection of social morality lead to the vermin awakening of 2018 and the increasing level of the vermintide as uncontrolled queeritude spread through the younger generation of the post-9/11 world, born after exposure to the new strain of homogerm, which caused massive amounts of brain death and lead to the near-ritualistic mutilation of genitals and the rampant consumption of hormone unbalancing chemicals, further destabilizing the genetic pool of modern US citizenry to some unknowable genetic soup aberration that shall rise a generation or two hence.

... So anyway, onto my likes and dislikes...

Honestly, biggest problem with going corpo is I'd actually find it really funny to do some shit like this but holy fuck would I be crucified. :SelenHAHAhere:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Stunned But Dumb

... So anyway, onto my likes and dislikes...
Imagine if you got in and debuted in ILUNAA right next to Aia. That would've been great.

Oh, also someone posted Nagu's hands and feet in the farms. We don't need *that* much archival here do we?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Imagine if you got in and debuted in ILUNAA right next to Aia. That would've been great.

Oh, also someone posted Nagu's hands and feet in the farms. We don't need *that* much archival here do we?
Joshua_Conner_Moon.png
Can you really look at this face and tell him you're not going to archive something on the internet?

I just spent 15 minutes of my life putting together this garbage on the android image editor for a shitty joke. What has my life become? Now my phone is full of custom Josh stickers.

do_it_for_him___template_by_nekohotaruchan_ddru91d-350t.png

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom