"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The Pippa billboard made someone think they were going crazy:

God's Strongest Dragoon

You guys were all feeding the trolls like it was a petting zoo
After the first few pages of people falling for the bait, I actually went and made a bowl of popcorn when the thread was moving at ludicrous speed. Way more entertaining than Rie's streams. :amepopcorn:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Yeah. And on a basic level the answer to “why would you apply to Niji” is pretty much the same as why most people apply to multiple jobs when job seeking. Unless you have an amazing CV or connections you can’t take getting into any single place for granted.

It’s all well and good to think “why would I apply to Niji when Hololive is better?” And then go on and get rejected by Hololive like 99.999 percent of applicants or whatever. Smaller corpos like Phase and Idol are only accepting a tiny fraction of applicants as well. You can’t just call up Fishman and tell him to sign you. So you cast a wide net and hope to get in somewhere.
Yeah most people apply to different places for jobs but vtubers are a bit... special

If someone definitely wants into one company they might try over and over, Nene and Watame are examples, but I agree in terms of exposure and money it's best to get into any big agency if you can. Not Wactor tho, fuck them.

Europoors win. Guess you guys have to use tor again.
Patriot Act 2, the electric boogieman. Is China gonna pay for our great firewall?

For fuck’s sake. Another one of these dramatuber shitters here?
It's here, the homeland, resetera, reddit, vt, twitter, nyfco or discords. Unless you have another site? Maybe tvtropes?

If you are awake and want a a beautiful voice
Edit: no idea why Mirea deleted her stream but here's an older video

Heads up, your chuuba will soon play Blue Protocol

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm Shiina posting because Shiina has removed her VOD form today. She removed it because she was crying on stream and feels it's unprofessional.

In case you're curious, all the things she said during that part, she had already said on discord and those messages are still up. It's no yab or anyhting.
sadgirl4.PNG
sadgirl5.PNG

sadgirl2.PNG
sadgirl3.PNG

sadgirl1.PNG
sadgirl6.PNG

sadgirl7.PNG
gettrit.PNG
Edit: I spoiler'd it to be nice to non-Shiina lovers
:shiinastare: :holohag::hololove::wtfman::shiinawangy:It'll get better Shiina, do what you need to do 💜💜💜

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I'm Shiina posting because Shiina has removed her VOD form today. She removed it because she was crying on stream and feels it's unprofessional.

In case you're curious, all the things she said during that part, she had already said on discord and those messages are still up. It's no yab or anyhting.
View attachment 18422View attachment 18423
View attachment 18420View attachment 18421
View attachment 18424View attachment 18425
View attachment 18426View attachment 18427
:shiinastare: :holohag::hololove::wtfman::shiinawangy:It'll get better Shiina, do what you need to do 💜💜💜

Between Tenma and Shiina's breakdowns this site should be considered homeland-lite. If it isn't archived it didn't happen.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's definitely the Shorts.
Imagine if she doubled down on this and used a model with khaki shorts and pith helmet.
Trying to out-sweaty-gamering Fauna is just setting yourself up for failure.

It's like fighting Sana in Pokemon. She'll humour you for a bit, and then she'll end it.
yoshi's island isin't hard it is however infuriating especially if your going for completion.

there are tons of reasons why but ill just sum it up as WAHHH WAHHH WAHH WAHHHHHH and leave it at that.
I'm not seeing the problem. Sounds just like the average Ina stream.
It's been over two years and Ame still plays games via the delayed capture card preview instead of the pass-through.
Didn't Pomu do that, too? Until Selen told her to fix her shit.

Ame needs a Selen in her life.
Now a third question somewhat related to the first two I added up there. How many people will rage when Pikamee pops up in VshojoJP or NijisanjiEN? (which seem to be both of the main candidates for her to go to).
Niji, meh.

Vshojo would be kino. Pika's lolicon-ness in Vshojo's SJW environment (some members and the majority of the fanbase) would be endless entertainment.

I don't think Pika could handle it emotionally, though. There's precedent.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't care, I just ignore them if they don't post content. You guys were all feeding the trolls like it was a petting zoo :SelenHAHAhere:
I mean yeah animals are there to be entertainment thats the point of a zoo.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS about to play...what looks to be 'Papers Please in 3d'.

For the record, this game has way more going on than just a janky 3d papers please clone. Yes it is a little janky, but it's pretty crazy without being over the top 'silly'.
Like the scenes in Papers Please where someone will try running past the border or the terrorist attacks? It's got stuff like that, but then you get actual car chases, FPS shooter segments, stealth tailing people, etc.

And IRyS herself was great as always, even if her hitchhiking and flirting with the drivers made me a little uncomfortable and jealous.

Edit: That guy who drew the art that made practice photo editing a while back drew another IRyS. Slightly more risque (bra), but by no means 'bad', I don't think I'll use this one as a wallpaper though just to be safe, and it's less...glamorous(?) anyway. And I don't think there's anything that needs fixing at first glance!
Tweet
FsiW8_NaQAEdlHc.jpg
His style is pretty nice.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Some Kino Sheep Collaboration Animation (With English Subs)

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi will do an A.I. stream today in 5 hours and 18 minutes, it's gonna be kino:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Keeki should cosplay as Samus sometime.
Zero Suit?

This is going to be great. It's not the kind of game that Ame would get salty over though, it's not that hard. Did Koyori ever finish her playthrough?

Koyori finished her playthrough, did better at World 6 compared to the 35 minute torture against world 5-8's boss.
yoshi's island isin't hard it is however infuriating especially if your going for completion.

there are tons of reasons why but ill just sum it up as WAHHH WAHHH WAHH WAHHHHHH and leave it at that.
I remember the first extra stage "Poochy Ain't Stupid". After a long torturous attempt I agree, he's not just stupid. He's fucking retarded.
"I wonder what it feels like being turned into an egg by Yoshi"

View attachment 18392
Here's a clip that might help you with that

HACHI and KMNZ Lita premiere at 8PM JST.

Don't forget Marine's new outfit reveal at 9PM JST

This one is for gacha enjoyers, Yorumi Rena calling Pekora

Some bits from La+ Chihiro and Sumire group. Clipper doesn't have VSpo licence number but I am not sure on how it works when the POV is from a non VSpo but a VSpo member is there.

Chihiro also outed herself as an M but no English clips yet.

Yakumo Beni and English, starts from an English spammer though

Confused Ririmu and Hinano zatsu forgetting to mute voice chat

Nose's magical cleavage

paul

Early Adopter
Do we have anyone here that's archived Pikamee's VODs? I'm trying to save a few here and there using YT5s downloader, but the max quality that's available is 480p.
Top priority for VODs I'm looking for:
Her POVs for the 2 Left 4 Dead 2 collabs she did Elira/Pomu/Millie (the only other surviving VOD for their first collab back in 2021 is Millie's, as Pomu wiped all livestream VODs from her old channel, while Elira shuttered it entirely).
Her Euro Truck Sim 2 stream
PC building sim stream.
The ragtag archive of Pikamee's channel has saved 796 of 919 videos in the highest available quality except her member streams. The delta should be the paywalled content.

Since it wasn't posted before: Cover's PR division is so good that I totally forgot the true reason for Nene's redesigned outfit :achansasuga:
Fseuj9EXwAEfKlj.jpg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

2023-03-31 08_10_42-Window.png
FshUahJXoAEBSFM

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She is adorable. Honestly, I am impressed that most of these girls are fairly attractive considering how they act on stream.

My dude, don't let a woman's appearance conceal from you the fact that they can be insane gremlins.

If someone definitely wants into one company they might try over and over

I've applied to Niji about 4-5 times now. At some point they're either going to autoreply "Dude fuck off" or submit.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Watching Akari's graduation stream right now and she's going off how hard it is being a company VTuber and throwing shades at management.

:whatastory:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

3.0 Live2D model update for NijiEN Rosemi and Ex-ID Azura Cecilia.

Surprisingly only two instead of usual wave of 4.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I've applied to Niji about 4-5 times now. At some point they're either going to autoreply "Dude fuck off" or submit.
I don't think sending in a TIHYDP compilation of Pomu's MGS playthroughs counts as an audition video.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
And have they? Keep going

Uproar 3D now

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom