"Whenever students say they hate a teacher, usually it means that student is an idiot! You are seriously the stupid one here. 'The best way to deal with this'? Just answer the question in one go, you really are dumb. Seriously stupid. 'They annoy me and make me crazy'? If the teacher was really that bad, other students would also complain, to the other teachers; Alas that's not the case here, you just don't like getting called out, and you imagine they're harrassing you. You're a dumbass! It's their job to call you in class, it's not as if they choose to speak to such a shithead of a student, it's their job! It's your turn and you get called, and your smartass doesn't want to answer, thus you keep getting picked, do you get it? The best way to deal with it is to grow up and do your job, that's how I see it"Gundou Mirei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
She's also one of the rare cases where so far, shorts have actually translated into CCV very well. The 2 streams she's done since I last brought up her numbers were both above 1k peak CCV. Pre-shorts, she was getting on average 300-500 views. This could fizzle out in the upcoming weeks but so far she's been taking full advantage of the algorithm blessing and it's working.
View attachment 18359
Her shorts actually make me want to watch her (which I have done). They show her personality instead of solely just being memes.
Also, the accent buff is real.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I've seen her in collabs and thought she was ok in those. Never had the desire to watch her solo stuff. I don't care about the cheating because IDK if it happened or not. Is there actual evidence for it?
I think it was not really confirmed for real until she got shit on in Twitter posts a while back and her mom swooped in to defend her which ended up with her soft-confirming it with things like "they were basically over by then!" or something, IIRC. Screenshots are somewhere here.

I would be pretty whatever about her, but the shit with Silvervale was super distasteful.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Purin has "Really cool news". She's been working on some sort of Deep Rock Galactic mod so likely related to that.

Indeed it is. Mod link: https://mod.io/g/drg/m/inukai-purin-doretta

How did purin go from knockoff korone to a weird loli with pointy demon ears?
She's also one of the rare cases where so far, shorts have actually translated into CCV very well. The 2 streams she's done since I last brought up her numbers were both above 1k peak CCV. Pre-shorts, she was getting on average 300-500 views. This could fizzle out in the upcoming weeks but so far she's been taking full advantage of the algorithm blessing and it's working.
View attachment 18359
/vt/ already declared her a "gura killer" so her days are numbered.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia has declared Garten of Banban garbage, it is now a Peggle stream.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Her shorts actually make me want to watch her (which I have done). They show her personality instead of solely just being memes.
Also, the accent buff is real.
She mixes her inner British anger towards everything with basic vtuber facts and it makes her shorts really stand out. Then she keeps that attention on her during streams by just being naturally entertaining. Funny to think that she was a 1view a few months ago. Anyways welcome to the UK, we have ikea sharks, whatever the fuck a skrunkly is and cadburys.
Fo8kEipXEBIFpBu.jpg

Kalion

:)
How did purin go from knockoff korone to a weird loli with pointy demon ears?
By asking for a "more uoh" (her words) model and deciding she is now a hellhound. The "knockoff korone" stigma hit her so hard she has never used that model again after getting a new one.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

VTuberThrow

Has anyone here actually watched Froot's content? If you didn't know she was a cheating whore would you actually be able to enjoy it?
Early on she was basically the Ina of VShojo from what I saw. Lots of drawing streams and very mellow compared to the rest of VShojo. I think she's moved on to more FPS content though. Haven't watched her in forever.

Home Depot woman has a POV Fishing stream set to start less than two hours from now with the tagline "trying something a lil experimental." No idea what that might entail.

Oh god, Natty Light is giving me ptsd.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Has anyone here actually watched Froot's content? If you didn't know she was a cheating whore would you actually be able to enjoy it?
I used to be one of those that followed her while she was Apricot cuz i just like art but her personality was boring back then and still is the games she plays are shooters and thats boring AF and NO she still is boring that only adds to someone who would care
Honestly, I don't understand getting worked up about entertainer's personal lives at all - it's kind of weird to be honest. If we applied these kind of standards to musicians you wouldn't be able to listen to much.....
There is no comparision.Imagine if MJ was a vtuber all of his streams would be him talking about his childhood traumas
She mixes her inner British anger towards everything with basic vtuber facts and it makes her shorts really stand out.
1680221233720.jpeg

You got me Jews This is Vtubing
Her shorts show you everything you should know about Rin and the one talking about benefits of a Agency got me FR

Jealous

Lurker
I still wouldn't go to Twitch and watch.
Even if I didn't know, I rather watch a cute 1-view bear fairy trying her best to survive through the year as her New Year goal.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I occasionally watch Rin, but not consistently.
I noticed she has a upcoming stream () to celebrate 100k subs.
The thing is she is currently at 176k already. So I looked her channel up on socialblade, and about two and a half weeks ago she suddenly started exploding, going from 50k subs and 100 - 200 new subs per day to multiple thousand new subs per day. The question is: What is happening? Her shorts are quite successful with a couple 100k views each. Are they causing the massive boost she is getting?

Tomboy Supremacy

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Everyone talking about Rin's shorts but no one is providing any actual shorts for context.
Here you go:

Fg7FPg5XEAA5RSE.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
WELCOME TO THE SALTY SPITTOON
HOW TOUGH ARE YE?!
I can go multiple weeks without having a lewd thought about my oshi
Alright quick question, for those that have a twitter account, do you follow both your oshi (or vtubers you like) and their RM in the same account or do you have a second account to follow their RM.
As a faceless and nameless fan, my activities would mean little so it all goes on the same account. Even the lewd stuff.
Edit: I am really sorry about that...I knew I had a higher res version somewhere:
The things you bring upon this land curse all those who witness it. I wish upon you pain and less IRyS streams.
It's not like Towa's FACT is a new song or anything, but I've just been listening to it more frequently lately. I truly don't know what it is about the song that's got me enticed, but it's been hitting differently for me recently. She's got such a nice voice bros. One of my favorite JPs hands down.

It always makes me happy to see another discover how great Towa-sama really is. And this isn't even her best song!
It takes true autism to skim through that many pages in just one day.
Gotta up those reps. Even the most mundane shit around here has info. As a preacher of virtual anime women you gotta give the people what they deserve.
This bitch that is having a trans rights charity raiser a day after Pikamee's graduation (and who invited Froot in this by the way) is pretty upset.
View attachment 18340

Do they not realise had they just done this on another date without the cheating charity grifter too, a lot of people wouldn't have cared about this?

I swear by the grace of Azathoth, this better not cause those wretched spawn to interfere with her final stream. The exact kinda thing they would do even this late in the game.
Look I don't know anything about Rie or even care, but you are now rent free in my mind being so desperate. Fine I'll watch your next stream so you better be entertaining

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Froot's obsessed with Apex and I'd rather gouge my eyes out than watch any more of that game. She does sometimes do other games, mostly shooters, and cutesy attempts at art and stuff. She's not a bad streamer per se, couldn't be given her respectable audience sizes, but personally I find her pretty mid and boring. Along with Vei and Hime she's one I never bother to watch and her toxic behaviour makes it easy to continue ignoring her, whereas I'd say all the other Vshojo talents are at least "decent if nothing else is on" tier.

kestraline

Early Adopter
For those who don't frequent the Pippaposting thread, she is on Kick tonight.

@The Proctor When are we getting Kick embeds for this?

EDIT: She couldn't get the streaming working and went back to YouTube.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Meanwhile PonWolf is doing more Dead Space;

Edit: The tranny flagposter showed up already. fml.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If watching rat rank knives is your thing, here:

Knives? That seems pretty random, is she actually interested in cooking? I thought she was an incompetent zoomer like Irys.
I think I remember her talking about how a sushi knife she saw in a restaurant cutting something and for some reason thought that was hot? I can't really remember honestly but it was really weird hearing her talk about it. Don't know about her cooking skills though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom