"If I'm your oshi, I want you to kill yourself right now"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I do really like the Live2D hands that follow along with what you're doing. I noticed a lot of people using them lately. To use my new 2 view ghost girl as an example: She uses hers for art streams. Remi just went a little above and beyond haha.

View attachment 18172
Damn, @Moth Enjoyer V2 really got a bunch of us watching her. He's got some good taste.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
WELCOME TO THE SALTY SPITTOON
HOW TOUGH ARE YE?!
I can read the Shylily quote and only try to overdose myself once

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230329_193422_YouTube.png

Get yer votes in.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
WELCOME TO THE SALTY SPITTOON
HOW TOUGH ARE YE?!
I have read EVERY single page on this godforsaken forum and only found myself cringing from secondhand embarrassment FIVE times.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I have read EVERY single page on this godforsaken forum and only found myself cringing in secondhand embarrassment FIVE times.
That's pretty impressive in and of itself, I've probably read a lot of them but I know there have been numerous days when I've just not felt like back reading to catch up.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have read EVERY single page on this godforsaken forum and only found myself cringing in secondhand embarrassment FIVE times.
Expose the filthy creaturas who dared embarassed you @ViolentNugget horse fucking fantasys doesnt count

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh great, it's my favorite Hitman moment. Someone starts up Freelancer mode without ever doing the campaigns, goes to Hokkaido thinking "oooh, cool Japanese!", and then never figures out how the doors work.

this shit

fuck it
Okay, let's keep using Shiina as an example. Let's say Shiina were in NijiEN gen 4 or whatever gen was debuting around that time. Do you think she would have stood out there as much as she has in PC?
Yes, I started following shiina immediately after her debut and she was always the strongest of her gen. My first post in this thread is literally shilling shiina. I can see her above Millie's level on a nijiEN scale, right above middle of the pack, she's got the cards (diverse skillset, creativity) for being noticed and the staying power (unhinged hag power). She could've probably been at Nina's level too, since her hag powers give her status resistance to males. And keep in mind that whatever /vt/ says about niji cabals is bullshit, you don't need to be already friend with someone else to stay on top, see Nina and Selen.
but to pretty much everyone who doesn't follow Niji closely she could have been just another in the flood of NijiEN members
well for pretty much everyone who doesn't follow PC closely she's just one in the dozens of small corpo talents that come and go, being one of the niji flood is already an upgrade
And yes, numbers are a big thing at the end of the day, but in the long term they're not the only thing.
the only relevant numbers in this discourse are CCVs, in my opinion the best way to assess the relevance of a vtuber

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Alright quick question, for those that have a twitter account, do you follow both your oshi (or vtubers you like) and their RM in the same account or do you have a second account to follow their RM.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
well for pretty much everyone who doesn't follow PC closely she's just one in the dozens of small corpo talents that come and go, being one of the niji flood is already an upgrade
I think he meant more like you can see that shiina stands out campared to other Ph girls. Yet in niji ( even more in the latest gens ) they are pretty much just a bunch of horny mfs

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Alright quick question, for those that have a twitter account, do you follow both your oshi (or vtubers you like) and their RM in the same account or do you have a second account to follow their RM.
this seems like entrapment

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
As long as you aren't being a spastic retard you shouldn't need a second account.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Depends on the chuuba. I follow DDK and Calli, and also follow IRyS and Namirin. Because they give no actual fucks as long as people are not retarded. Everyone else is a "no", though. Though, the only person whose RM Twitter I check aside from those two is Keeki.

Edit: I also follow Namie, but she doesn't count anymore.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
At this point even I miss her and wish I'd have watched more. Are you keeping up with her on her roommate?
As far as I've seen, she only posts about her dog girl on Twitter. She did a couple of streams right at the beginning of her leaving, but none since then I'm aware of unless she's got some different accounts.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As far as I've seen, she only posts about her dog girl on Twitter. She did a couple of streams right at the beginning of her leaving, but none since then I'm aware of unless she's got some different accounts.
Nope, she went full-speed ahead on her Arknights art career. She has a fanbox and bilibili, but only does art on both. Other than the two streams after her graduation, which were basically just promos for her pink doggo's release, that is it.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
That's pretty impressive in and of itself, I've probably read a lot of them but I know there have been numerous days when I've just not felt like back reading to catch up.
Well, it's become a routine to check this place and my YT after getting ready for the day, since I'm usually doing nothing better with my time outside of making videos/writing. Doesn't really help that vtubers and content creation are one of the very few hobbies I have interest in.
Expose the filthy creaturas who dared embarassed you @ViolentNugget horse fucking fantasys doesnt count
Well that brings it down to four then, it was the one @DoubleChinigami post that also SICKENED me, Some post early on from I believe it was @NolanCrush that I'm almost convinced it happened back on the KF thread, something about someone being a true girl boss? I still thought myself a newcomer then, so yeh. Still pretty cringe though. The others I have almost erased from my memory, and that gas stove helps get rid of 'em faster. Don't even remember who posted them, only that I had to walk away after reading it.
I'll just go ahead and say that I have two separate accounts and that one is more vtuber focused and the other is for posting videos on, but I chose to follow Dottovu on the non-vtuber account, just for the hell of it.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Some post early on from I believe it was @NolanCrush that I'm almost convinced it happened back on the KF thread, something about someone being a true girl boss?
Yeah that was on KF thread

It was back in July after Scarle's debut.

But surely I've said much worse things before and after that.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If it's an open secret like Yuni/Thrrang then I do, but if it's a more personal thing like Memaw/hey No Doxxing Lolthen I'm not touching it with anything I'd ever touch anything vtuber related with.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Depends on the chuuba. I follow DDK and Calli, and also follow IRyS and Namirin. Because they give no actual fucks as long as people are not retarded. Everyone else is a "no", though. Though, the only person whose RM Twitter I check aside from those two is Keeki.
I follow them and I also follow Dottovu and Keeki, but don't interact in any way with those accounts other than liking the occasional post. I really want to try out Namirin's Patreon to see unfilteredRyS, but I'm not autistic enough yet. I see all her usual annoying IRyS whales hovering around that account too, and I don't want to be associated with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom