"OH NO DESU WA!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I used to wonder why I, a grown ass man with a credit card cannot just simply buy shit from amazon jp, until someone there explained to me the subtleties of the japanese banking and credit system.
You can, though? I buy shit every so often from Amazon JP. There is very little content there that is region-locked. Maybe just digital items like Kindle stuff and movies/anime/whatever? You don't need a purchasing service or special credit card, either. You can just use your normal home address and a world-recognizrd card like Visa or MasterCard.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia is playing that Duck Hunt VR game and apparently is only just now realizing it's not Duck Hunt

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why do I have to super busy on the one day with interesting drama?!?

Tbh this "idol shit will DESTROY VTUBERS" spiel is getting tiring, vtubers are NOT becoming more idol-like by any measure,
Not what's being said. If your super busy then your missing context which was the whole reason this statement blew up in the first place.
the most basic gist of it is Kson thinks management and restrictions will destroy vtubers.

Makes sense Kson joined Vshojo if she truly believes that even though Talent Freedom is backfiring more and more on them

Just to be clear here Kson is wrong either way tard wrangling is essential

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not what's being said. If your super busy then your missing context which was the whole reason this statement blew up in the first place.
the most basic gist of it is Kson thinks management and restrictions will destroy vtubers.

Makes sense Kson joined Vshojo if she truly believes that even though Talent Freedom is backfiring more and more on them

Just to be clear here Kson is wrong either way tard wrangling is essential
My point still stands tbh, it all leads back to talent freedom and comes from the same source, corporate vtubing.
I mean regular streamers are all free to do whatever they want right? That doesn't stop them from getting into insane dramafests and getting cancelled all the damn time.

Let her restate it in english though, the shitstorm will be amazing to watch, we eatin' good tonight.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The shorts meta has been very good for Rin, absolutely blowing up
good for her
934199F5-7EA7-40A9-AD52-28025D9CE121.jpeg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Meemaw isn't using slutty Leon mods for her stream. Disappointed in her.

"One of these days when I'm really scared, I'm going to say a fat gamer word and my career will be over."

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Hmm.....we've not heard much from Froot lately, I wonder how she's doi---

1680049931302.png

Okay, it's just a collab, but didn't she get the memo the last time around?

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
It isn't "idol mentality will destroy vtuber culture!". It's "rampant schizo fans imposing more and more restriction is destroying japanese vtuber culture". It's not that hard to understand if you stop thinking she's pulling 4D move in further Vshojo brand of degeneracy and just realize that she talked with her ex-roommate and friends and go on a self-righteous crusade. I myself considered the whole thing could be worded and organized better than just come in ad-hoc swinging with a notepad, but it isn't something grand as an attack on Hololive idol marketing or stuff like that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

View attachment 18024

Surely this is when she'll be donating that fat 50k check to the cause, right?

Nabeshin

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
That part of the rant may be about Kanata. There was some Minecraft event today:

When the event was announced a week ago, retard unicorns (and/or antis pretending they're mad about males when they'd always be mad) were giving Kanata flak, even though the Holo team is all girls and they have no interaction with the other teams.

I'll leave off other hot takes about what Kson said until someone summarises what she's actually saying, which seems... difficult to do.

If it was /vt/ one of you would have noticed and posted a better summary than I have.

I did back in the homeland, tldr: on this side of the vtuber sphere the ones that are mad aren't unicorns, they are collab beggars that are mad she said she won't collab with holostars, on the jp side the one with the most concerns was herself (she literally made a twitter space saying the collab was checked by management, and she was reassuring her fans she wasn't collabing with dudes).
1.png

One of the bad things about Iketog removing Mel's roommate photos is people won't know just how attractive of a woman she is.
I don't like her she's too skinny and her face scares me.
rica_21.png rica_11.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

View attachment 18024

I imagine she’ll be donating

if so, it’s good she changed charities. this one is a legitimate 501c3 charity at least

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Pippa is taking submissions and is close to 200K, so we might see some women tears tonight.

RiverBear

Why do I have to super busy on the one day with interesting drama?!?

Tbh this "idol shit will DESTROY VTUBERS" spiel is getting tiring, vtubers are NOT becoming more idol-like by any measure, if anything a lot of vtubers that began after 2020 are following vshojo's footsteps and becoming borderline whores online. If you wanna talk about the big bucks, Nijisanji makes a lot more money than Hololive, and they are not idols by any measure of the word nor have they ever marketed themselves as such.

The celebrated new corpos are idolEN and EIEN, both of whom are hellbent on pushing "Talent freedom", I do not know where this sentiment comes from. Maybe this is like commies vision of the world, just like killing off all of the rich will magically fix all of our issues maybe killing off all kayfabe and idolshit in vtubing will magically get rid of unicorns and gachis.

Why does anyone care so much about what one person says via vague nods and without saying any names? If this was an actual expose with actual facts and evidence then yeah, but just saying "There's something I don't like and it's literally gonna kill the entire multi-million dollar industry in 5 years" is a bit hyperbolic.

Also my wife was too cute today, but I wasn't gonna wake up at 5 AM on a workday just to watch a concert, sorry but I'm not that PARASOCIAL.
"Idols are destroying the culture" is the sentiment of every non-Holo viewer/vtuber so that they have something, anything, to say negatively against Hololive.
Niji is singing and dancing? MUH IDOL CULTURE HAS SEEPED THROUGH NIJI
Nazuna refuses to collab with males despite being in VShojo? TOXIC IDOL CULTURE
Pippa singing off-tune and out of sync? IDOL CULTURE REEEEEE

Think about it, how many Vtuber companies right now actively market themselves as the "ANTI-HOLOLIVE" vs companies that follow the Hololive model? I can only think of 1 for the latter which is Prism and it's mostly Rita pushing that she IS an idol.

A part of me really thinks people saw how popular Holo is via their leaked document and collectively went "fuck we can't beat them, so let's bring them down together"

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 18024

Trans rights to shoot your 9 year old in the face lmao. You'd think after the zippertits attack they would try to cool it with their shit but nope, lets double down fellas. I'm kinda sad seeing punkalopi in there I thought she wasn't part of the tranny collective.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
[- YOUR MOST HATED CHUUBA SHOULD BE PERFORMING LIVE AT CYBERSAKURA - APR/29 - 30 -]

[- TARGET SIGHTED -]
ELIMINATE
ELIMINATE
ELIMINATE

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God damnit Lopi is there. Fortunately she's the only person I'd ever willingly have watched. The rest aside from Froot are a grand collection of literal whos I've never heard of. And never will now, because fuck watching anyone who'd willingly collab for the glorious cause of castrating children.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Trans rights to shoot your 9 year old in the face lmao. You'd think after the zippertits attack they would try to cool it with their shit but nope, lets double down fellas. I'm kinda sad seeing punkalopi in there I thought she wasn't part of the tranny collective.
MTFs might be everywhere, but FTMs still setting the top scores. Dilators simply can't compete.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom