"If you quit when you suck, you'll suck forever"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So this photo is now being shopped around as being Keeki from 2019.

imagee9509d74ac2ae15d.png

Edit: I doubt she would take photos like this. Also why cover the eyes unless fake

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And IRyS has said that she would imagine herself as a younger sister...but of course she said it in a very 'IRyS' way...And then if you look at IRyK, you see what IRyS's idea of a what a 'brother' is; a siscon who is completely obsessed with her...ok it's kinda hard to take IRyS's 'younger sister' claim seriously or as a compliment, but I do still believe it when she says she loves chat anyway, and in return, I love her in an undisclosed number of these 4 ways that is greater than or equal to 1.
Man, the whole "love IRyS as a sister" thing would probably feel way more wholesome if she was not so into incest anime.
:irysyabairys:

Not-Username

That's my point entirely, though. A tangible barrier against doing whatever the fuck she wanted made her creative and gave her actual pushback. Now that she's in VHoeShow she has nothing to fight against. She can do a tits-out stream and nobody cares. She can whore her model out with explicit outfits and nobody cares. Why? Because there are no standards, nothing to push against. She can just do it, and have it be an empty, hollow, token effort to avoid irrelevancy via pandering instead of a glorious stand against management that pushed the boundaries and established new precedent.
Her specific case may be an extreme.
But she is talking generally. And she also admits that corpos have to do such things. Her concern is twofold. On one part the management being to influenced by a fanbase with growing extreme views and second generally getting more and being too constricting. Basically fearing it gets worse.
We don't know how good or bad the situation is or who she referenced.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
'Shopped' is accurate. That hourglass is either a photoshop or I have SEVERAL questions about her diet.
It kind of fits with some of her cosplay pics, she does have a huge ass for a white girl.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Most of you guys don't fucking listen to the stream, nor even read the entire translation before jumping to the worst possible interpretation of specific bits that suit your prior image like a /vt/ resident. She's talking about the whole unicorn shitting on PPT for accidentally being near penishavers, and that if people don't speak out against this kind of behavior, the industry will turn to shit.

And to add, the whole corpo stuff can be summarize as "Corpo may have rules, but fan should be on their oshi side instead of pushing for more restriction because it suit their imaginary of the person." Imagine for example, fan pushing back against Marine's Treasure box because she said she went against management. Fan demand talent that doesn't collab with male to stay that way, and get real pissed when that code was broken - Suisei-Roberu for example. It's shit like that that ruin the fun and talent's agency on their work.

"If it go on this way, vtuber will be gone. Your oshi will be gone." because it won't be fun and interesting anymore, Those that got burnout will graduate. Those that remain will be a husk. She isn't said that the current rule is bad, but unicorn schizo fans pushing for more and more restriction of all kind on talents is worrying if not stopped and shamed into the dreg they belong.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Looks like she's just going to be complaining about "unicorn troublemakers". Some how she did gymnastics to say "weeb" means unicorns.

Edit:
Kson: And some people who consider agency VTubers who obey their agency's orders without question "real" creators.
Kson: And themselves, who support such creators, "real" weebs.
Kson: That's so lame.
Kson: I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, of course.

All this talk about Kson and unicorns is interesting to me. Back when she was still Coco, she mentioned how she would never collab with men as she treats her stream as a "date" with her viewers, essentially implies that she is trying to provide a GFE.
While I doubt they're being forced to collab with the Stars there's definite proof that they've been mandated to engage in blockgame again. Even gura had to stream it.
I doubt Gura streaming MC has anything to do with the management. Her interest on MC always flip-flops between "very interested" and "couldn't be bothered".
Ame having to fight and work behind managements back to get her 3D shit in
Huh? No. Her having to fight implies that the management tried to stop her from setting up her own studio, which never happened. In fact, Ame is probably the HoloEN talent who complain the least about management.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Basically yes. The inherently problem with 'talent freedom' is that it necessarily frees you from pressure to perform as well. Under a contact, Kson HAD to think of new ways to stand out from the crowd, and HAD to think creatively in order to push and nibble at the restrictions imposed on the regular talents in order to establish a distinct brand.

As a creative person myself, I know the difference between total freedom and obligated productivity. I came to hate my last job because it got soulless, but at the same time it gave me three years of very high creative output on topics I'd otherwise never have considered. I would probably have spent most of those three years spinning my wheels and staring at the ceiling if I'd been self-employed.

Sometimes you absolutely NEED a deadline and somebody yelling 'WHEN IS MY DRAFT READY' in your ear to get your ass off the couch and onto the writing desk.

As mentioned before, Kson is a serious NEET personality. She's lazy, unfocused, prone to stupid decisions and generally poor life choices. This is a woman who thought that it'd be a great idea to livestream herself taking sleeping pills and then playing with lit candles. That doesn't make her a person who NEEDS a wrangler to smack her all the time, but she's no Girl Boss CEO. She needs somebody imposing external order on her chaotic lifestyle for her real talents to shine through.
So what you're saying, is she needs a tardwrangler (male). Isn't that lack of a man arguably the inherent root cause of all vtuber women's problems?

:menhera:

hylic

All this talk about Kson and unicorns is interesting to me. Back when she was still Coco, she mentioned how she would never collab with men as she treats her stream as a "date" with her viewers, essentially implies that she is trying to provide a GFE.
Please, I beg you, at least read the transcript

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So what you're saying, is she needs a tardwrangler (male). Isn't that lack of a man arguably the inherent root cause of all vtuber women's problems?

You said it, not me-

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On other news
does anyone care enough about Bilibili to check?, knowing Vtuber memes it can just be a funny haha joke but if its true lemme go laugh heartily at chinks

niggaphil

Wow, Kson bitching about corporate while she is under Vshoujo? No wonder Vshoujo is such a trashfire.

I find it funny that Kson always spoke somethings that is quite ridiculous. The way she spoke is sounds like she is the leading vtubers in this field, that everyone needs to listen to her. She starts to give me the vibe of Japanese DSP

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Nolan I swear to christ are you repainting all your old memories to fit your narrative? Apart from like 2 people going nuts in the homeland thread(and I'm pretty sure that was exaggeration because TALENT FREEDOM). The consensus was that the bikini model was bad and what was the point of leaving Hololive just to go to Vshojo. She can do what she wants but all of that "VTUBER FREEDOM" that she talked about in between the corpo switch was just her gassing herself up and it's still true today:

>She wants to be unique but in between and after her corpo switch most of her content has watered down to the same shit other vtubers do. Probably the only unique thing apart from switching between flesh/vtuber was using her Yakuza autism not only to audition for a role but getting the other finalists to come on her stream.

>She talked about how the dreaded "HOLO CORPO" restricted her from doing what she wanted and using her newfound corpo freedom she's using it to YAB on stream more often than not. I'm fairly certain after 2 years the only thing they "restricted" her from doing was non-corp collabs because now her video history has more indie collabs that she clearly has friendships with offstream.
im going to give an easy example of content:ASACOCO

Before she always got cucked by managment in who was le bad so she didnt include report of some vtubers that she wanted,Now she could include whoever the fuck she wants.But the spiritual succesor GMMF died quickly

Not-Username

Some funny palate cleanser with ratfamily

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You said it, not me-
kirschedforeskin.png
No wonder Kirsche could never be satisfied with your svelt-self; a man must stand by the girth of his convictions.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Most of you guys don't fucking listen to the stream, nor even read the entire translation before jumping to the worst possible interpretation of specific bits that suit your prior image like a /vt/ resident. She's talking about the whole unicorn shitting on PPT for accidentally being near penishavers, and that if people don't speak out against this kind of behavior, the industry will turn to shit.
See, this is why I think people need to lay off the Nolan bullying a bit. He's not just automatically wrong because he's Nolan. A bunch of people did just go off half-cocked based on unclear info to rant about Kson, and we're now deep in the weeds arguing over things she never said and points she didn't make. It was just assumed she was being a sanctimonious bitch and evangelising the stereotype of "talent freedom" people have in their head and like to throw at her.
It's not like there aren't semi-regular comments over how Kson shouldn't have joined Vshojo. It didn't actually change her content compared to when she was flying solo, and yet these complaints about her didn't become popular until she did. It's not hard to make a connection between the two and simply assume it's just people letting their preconceptions skew events and taking advantage of an easy target.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

And to add, the whole corpo stuff can be summarize as "Corpo may have rules, but fan should be on their oshi side instead of pushing for more restriction because it suit your imaginary of the person." Imagine, fan actually pushed back against Marine's Treasure box because she said she went against management. Fan demand talent that doesn't collab with male to stay that way, and get real pissed when that code was broken - Suisei-Roberu for example. It's shit like that that ruin the fun and talent's agency on their work.

"If it go on this way, vtuber will be gone. Your oshi will be gone." because it won't be fun and interesting anymore, Those that got burnout will graduate. Those that remain will be a husk. She isn't said that the current rule is bad, but unicorn schizo fans pushing for more and more restriction of all kind on talents is worrying if not stop and shammed.
so I’ve been vindicated

(well I shouldn’t have said the thing about “idk if you hate Kson” too easy to misunderstand and was dumb to say)

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speculation and jumping to conclusions will get us nowhere fast

...Normally, I would top this post off with an upcoming stream, but the good content's still hours away, so...Oh, wait, here we go, Unarchived Fuyo Karaoke in under ten minutes:

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
See, this is why I think people need to lay off the Nolan bullying a bit. He's not just automatically wrong because he's Nolan. A bunch of people did just go off half-cocked based on unclear info to rant about Kson, and we're now deep in the weeds arguing over things she never said and points she didn't make. It was just assumed she was being a sanctimonious bitch and evangelising the stereotype of "talent freedom" people have in their head and like to throw at her.
It's not like there aren't semi-regular comments over how Kson shouldn't have joined Vshojo. It didn't actually change her content compared to when she was flying solo, and yet these complaints about her didn't become popular until she did. It's not hard to make a connection between the two and simply assume it's just people letting their preconceptions skew events and taking advantage of an easy target.
It's Endtimes when Nolan is a fucking voice of reason. Ratmen gonna pour out of the manhole anytime soon.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Speculation and jumping to conclusions will get us nowhere fast

...Normally, I would top this post off with an upcoming stream, but the good content's still hours away, so...Oh, wait, here we go, Unarchived Fuyo Karaoke in under ten minutes:

Stop posting and plan a stream for this afternoon, Rin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom