"The secret ingredient in my cookies are my boogers"Eva Ananova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fauna is mom experience. Moms are married and get railed, so that's perfectly acceptable. They just don't mention it in front of the kids, and neither does Fauna.

And if any saplings try to eavesdrop, they get spanked.

Not-Username

I never understood GFE.
How can one delude themselves to be spoken directly to while being a pebble in the  ocean chat.
Same for roleplay vids/asmr.
Maybe I checked the wrong ones but I never got a feeling of closeness or affection. or I am so jaded I just don't believe anything out of a woman's mouth

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I never understood GFE.
How can one delude themselves to be spoken directly to while being a pebble in the  ocean chat.
Maybe I checked the wrong ones but I never got a feeling of closeness or affection. or I am so jaded I just don't believe anything out of a woman's mouth
What loneliness does to a motherfucker. They'll spend hours of their life watching someone, chatting, participating in their community. They'll spend hundreds or thousands of dollars.
But one thing they won't do is go outside to find someone who can, and will reciprocate.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
I posit that Gura is actually really smart. just not in the traditional “I know a lot of sciency shit”

She’s a genius at marketing, is extremely charismatic, knows how Internet culture works and how to use it to her advantage, is insanely good at bouncing off chat and creating a brand, etc
Based on her spelling of Twitter here, she might be smart and dyslexic. That would explain some of her spelling issues. I notice she also spelled stomach, stomak which is how you would spell it if you had trouble with reading and writing and resorted to phonetic spelling.
1679951314559.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
or I am so jaded I just don't believe anything out of a woman's mouth
Based, women are liars and love is a lie, the only real love that exists is from God and maybe someday the genetically engineered catgirls Elon is working on, inshallah

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I never understood GFE.
I don't know what the crap you guys are on about but my life changed when I tuned into Mel's kiss/hickey noises asmr.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Only person who came close to that in HoloEN would be Bae then, right? Only for those few RP streams she did, of course.
If we take it in that context, then yes. But those are also like 3 streams out of over 400 she has done and one was as Haykos and she only did them on Valentine's day. She has some skit RP videos, as well, but those are devoid of chat interaction. As far as EN goes, as far as I know, she is the only one thar has done that content, but she also collabs openly with males, so *shrug*.

Personally, I would say IRyS is closer to GFE, in-general, casually during streams. It is just impossible to take her seriously at all, though, because of how goofy she is with it.

Bae doesn't count because she's visibly cringing when she does it. She's got some prerecorded stuff, but she usually regrets it and talks shit about it later.
I don't think she regrets it. She still does it because people like it and I think she thinks it is fun because she likes voice acting. She just also aknowledges it is extremely cringe, because it is.

I personally do not like ASMR or roleplay like that, so I just ignore that content, anyway.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Based, women are liars and love is a lie, the only real love that exists is from God and maybe someday the genetically engineered catgirls Elon is working on, inshallah
Well I ain't getting no love from God, that's for sure. Guess I'll just hope those catgirls come along soon.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Gura on at her standard time tonight, likely joined by Fauna. 3 shark streams in 4 days feels a bit strange now.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
And if you are a Vtuber, please, it is never too late to delete all your old stupid shit. Shit you posted on your PL, shit with you name one it, all of it, just delete it!
Where is the fun in that though?

Arguably there's something to be said with Riifu doing it how she did. It was kind of 0-100 but she's pretty up front about what it is as far as I know. She plays her role, the audience plays their, and then everyone goes home when they're done, hopefully to clean up lol. Someone a bit more familiar with her would have to correct me if that's wrong. I swear someone here said she was pretty up front about not taking her rules and attitudes to other peoples streams.
She is aware of her content and knows its not the "usual" for a Vtuber agency to the point of being extremely surprised when she asks management if its ok to do certain things (putting the mic close as she touching herself) and they are like "Yeah sure, go ahead". While often being up front and setting up boundries is the best way to go about it we still wont know the full extent of how this will play out until a few months down the line when she gets a bit more comfortable with the yab and starts to dive more into it and when the schizos start growing a horn until they eventually find out about her other accounts.

Talking about other accounts. Dat ass holy fuck.

When I read about schizoids losing their shit because their oshi is getting fucked on the regular I start to feel like I'm somekind of backwards mutant that wants his entertainment personalities to have happy and fulfilling relationships. Then I remember these animals are fucking schizoids and what am I even thinking. It brings me back to that ironmouse clip from however many days back where she was prescribed Vitamin D(ick) by one of her doctors, it really can be good for your mental health and a good destresser. Some of these crazy bitches could really use it at times, and a fair number of them out there would be much less on edge if they didn't live in the idea they have to conceal their relationships because it affects their revenue.
Going to come up with a bit of a controversial opinion here. I agree with you that said I do feel that the crazy psycho thirsty because foreveralone dickless behavior ends up producing top tier content. Similar to how some of the best Hollywood actors are a bit fucked in the head.

View attachment 17893
What did I do? Guess I'll never know.
Maybe a block bot? I feel like most of the people that have me blocked is because of that.

For the first time ever, someone in /vt/ had a good (not schizo) idea
og thread - VTuber design concepts neva been done before

View attachment 17895
I thought it would be really cool idea to have a company come up with some designs and every 3 months they bring people over to play those characters. Ad the end of those 3 months the talents are forced to graduate but they get to link their accounts so people can go follow them. Every year the character designs get retired and a new wave starts. The only way this could work though is if the revenue split heavily benefits the company in question.

I would make a joke at your expense here @Azehara but that might piss you off, and I think you're a good poster.

Stop being a femboy and just go for it.

Its a Riifu thing

She got raided by Sava and Skye back to back but even before that, she was hovering at 600-700. This prince is doing amazing :shubaIapprob:
Overall her channel blew the fuck up. Shorts meta seems to be working for her but she does feel like an outlier.

Here's an interesting story. A streamer for Amber Glow has announced she will only be doing ASMR and presumably other quiet streams until she can move due to harassment from her neighbors.

Not sure how much I should buy that story on face value, but I suppose it's possible she lives in some soviet-era block apartment with uninsulated walls and her neighbors are tired of her talking for four hours straight every other day or whatever.
If its real its a good idea to hold off on it. Also free advertising (people eat this shit up).

Do they let Spanish speakers into Japan? Won't they take their jobs?
What jobs? Seems to me like the vast majority of the country only speaks 1 language. I wonder if Hakka is their test subject for the LATAM audience and they are planning on adding a spanish speaking girl to their next EN wave.

I never understood GFE. How can one delude themselves to be spoken directly to while being a pebble in the  ocean chat.
Same for roleplay vids/asmr. Maybe I checked the wrong ones but I never got a feeling of closeness or affection.
Not sure how people delude themselves to be spoken directly but on the whole ASMR roleplay thing, sometimes its nice to trick yourself into believing that someone actually does care about you. Its all for the small dose of dopamine. As long as you are aware that its fake and dont go full unhinged and start believing that the girl doing it is your next wife, it should all be fine. Think of it as a recreational drug.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230327-171750-271.png
Speaking of GFE and tubers who do it, why is the riifling so much shorter? Is Riifu a giantess or is she just into manlets?

Oh god she's not a shotacon is she?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Based on her spelling of Twitter here, she might be smart and dyslexic. That would explain some of her spelling issues. I notice she also spelled stomach, stomak which is how you would spell it if you had trouble with reading and writing and resorted to phonetic spelling.

I remember thinking about this on this stream. At the timestamp (37:23) she's talking about parent-teacher conferences when she was in school and how there was some concern because she drew her 5's backwards. Later at 39:20 she says she had a very high reading level but also had a tendency to write things backwards.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Gura on at her standard time tonight, likely joined by Fauna. 3 shark streams in 4 days feels a bit strange now.

I hope Gura is able to keep it up this time. It would be nice to see her streaming regularly again. I want to hope the main issue with her last year was related to motivation because of her MV project getting fucked up my management, but now that is over, she has her daki, she had great 4th Fes performances, and she had a long break she can get back into the spin of things.
:takocope::kropium::magnicope:

Do they let Spanish speakers into Japan? Won't they take their jobs?
You could work for WACTOR :smugselen:

Fauna's asmr usually are scripted roleplays with a theme or non verbal, she never did boyfriend/husband stuff
That is what I gathered, but never bothered to confirm for myself.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I hope Gura is able to keep it up this time. It would be nice to see her streaming regularly again.
She said in the members stream that she is already to be called back to Japan soon. I think this may just be how it is now.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
A lot of effort going into narrowing down what "GFE" means right now specifically to intimate roleplay.

While that's fine and may be accurate, we need to be honest with ourselves about the fact that people are trying to address a weird behavior meme among female streamers and not just vtubers, and that is tailoring your content to at best not drive away, or at worst actively attract, the type of mentally ill viewers who want to pretend the streamer is their girlfriend, and the type who absolutely will go batshit the second the streamer is near a penishaver.

Does anyone want to try and deny that while someone like Kiara may not call chat her boyfriend and do Valentines roleplay with them, that she isn't perfectly fine tailoring her content to avoid tardwrangling the audience that want to pretend she is their girlfriend? And that's not to single her out, because while she's the most obvious to me out of EN, this applies to more than half the company.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
done like this has been EXPLICITLY roleplay
Read that as explicit roleplay. Had to take a double take.

Speaking of which, is that infamous Yuko asmr stream anywhere, or has it vanished from the internet? Ngl you guys piqued my morbid curiosity.

Not-Username

Not sure how people delude themselves to be spoken directly but on the whole ASMR roleplay thing, sometimes its nice to trick yourself into believing that someone actually does care about you. Its all for the small dose of dopamine. As long as you are aware that its fake and dont go full unhinged and start believing that the girl doing it is your next wife, it should all be fine. Think of it as a recreational drug.
Guess I am really bad at tricking myself :depressedtako:

Clip tax dooog:

Bonus for @God's Strongest Sanalite

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She said in the members stream that she is already to be called back to Japan soon. I think this may just be how it is now.
I think that is just for recording her Birthday Live, though. @Horo7509 posted that Ina said she was going back to record her's shortly and Gura's birthday is a month after her's.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What loneliness does to a motherfucker. They'll spend hours of their life watching someone, chatting, participating in their community. They'll spend hundreds or thousands of dollars.
But one thing they won't do is go outside to find someone who can, and will reciprocate.
I think the people most receptive to GFE/BFE are those that can't go outside to form normal relationships. A mix of incels, disabled people, people with mental issues, coomer-addled, and so forth. It's no surprise when things go pear-shaped when deliberately targeting such an audience.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Personally, I would say IRyS is closer to GFE, in-general, casually during streams. It is just impossible to take her seriously at all, though, because of how goofy she is with it.
IRyS' Valentine's Day karaokes are when the GFE gets a bit too real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom