"too much lesbian. no more lesbian please! KIARA! less lesbian, ok? [I have a screenshot of this] CAREFUL!!!!"LittleGoose22 (superchat)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Be me, reading Yuko yab posts all day
>Take a nap thinking it will slow down
>It gets worse
>Boo bros now think she got blacked
:whatastory:

Screenshot_20230326-233037-830.png
1679882455700155.jpg
Screenshot_20230326-233037-830.png1679882455700155.jpg1679886799404649.png1679887016343851.png1679887722625525.png1679883936750254.png
Yukoschizo woke up today and decided he's crashing the autism train with no survivors

Edit - possibly her personal twitter?
1679886922921460.png
Screenshot_20230326-234315-449.png
Idk it's being floated as it is though

Edit - after further digging I'm not sure this would be her twitter because the couple pics I found here that line up with the OF feature someone a bit rounder than Yuko from anything else we've seen her in. But it's weird that so many of the scribbles use exactly the same goofy art style she uses right down to the reflective eyes.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>It gets worse

View attachment 17864
View attachment 17865
Yukoschizo woke up today and decided he's crashing the autism train with no survivors
archive of the thread from when this started (palanq is better than warosu)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
IRyS is singing her song

That being Hips Don’t Lie

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
>It gets worse
The guy intends to be her last fan, and it certainly looks like he'll go to the lengths to achieve that.
Well, he got me interested in seeing where this ends at least.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
>It gets worse

View attachment 17864
View attachment 17865
Its not like her PL was well hidden like some other vtubers.
It took me less than 5 minutes to find archives of various IRL streams and talking about meetups she went to.

And the cuckposters seem to get some kind of sexual gratification from their shitposting. Posting a reaction literally encourages them.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
"Is this boomer?" sings Shania Twain

Stop fucking trying to murder me, IRyS...

niggaphil

Meh. Most of these are not schizos. Just general weirdoes and internet famous people.

View attachment 17841

She seems to really hate Chris.
DSP is not weirdo or infamous people. He is just plain retarded with business degree. Recently he compared himself to the Mohammad, claiming he is like the Prophet. I think she should watched the 5 hours Side-scroller DSP interview stream and see how DSP get anally-raped. Gonna generate a lot of contents.

Mehk

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
This account is being thrown around as being Yuko now.

Edit - possibly her personal twitter?
Funny enough..I typed in the name wrong. I didn't put the second _ at the end and got this account:

It's just a single tit pic of a petite girl. It's probably not her but the body type fits and it's the exact same name minus a single underscore. Could be something. It looks like a scrubbed account. The name is just "." and the pic is blank.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I can't really imagine any chuubas being able to do a cover justice

For some reason, the English version just hits harder for me; must be the nostalgia. I got this shit on loop now

RE: COVER Docs - If we set aside that both companies are trying to market and achieve different goals; Holo can generate basically the same revenue with 68 talents that Niji needs 161 talents to do? I know which company I want to invest in.

IRyS is singing her song

That being Hips Don’t Lie
IRyS can sing spic to me anytime of day
Question: is the Pokemon theme song the ultimate boomer song?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
so apparently Fillian did an oopsie

View attachment 17860
context is she was at some OTK people's house and didn't know they were streaming
rrat is she's joining OTK and starting her fleshcam / irl streaming career soon so it could be planned
Fuck, life ruined. Another vtuber is a basic white girl.
The JP one is still up i didnt read everyrthing in the EN one but i guees i had a translation error
Thanks, now I get to comb through the re-release to catch the EN intern's fuck up
RE: COVER Docs - If we set aside that both companies are trying to market and achieve different goals; Holo can generate basically the same revenue with 68 talents that Niji needs 161 talents to do? I know which company I want to invest in.
Coco... Ruchan...

RiverBear

hylic

I kind of just realized Phase doesnt have a JP 2nd Gen yet
I hope they get one but I don't think it's happening. I think it's pure coincidence or good fortune that Fishman accepted Michiru, Iori and Nasa despite being seen as shady scam company (at the start) because they're all genuinely good streamers compared to other Japanese corpo 2views. Being a phase JP fan that understands japanese feels like being spoiled with how much you're getting vs how big the audience is (chat is basically just you, a couple regulars and Laguna-san).

I don't see where PC will get new japanese viewers for their JP branch because any investment in JP is like starting over from scratch in a new market. Michiru and Nasa seem to be trying earnestly to actually learn english though. Michi in particular has improved significantly in a year.

Nasa birthday stream starts soon:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I kind of just realized Phase doesnt have a JP 2nd Gen yet
maybe they’ll get one some day . But from what I can tell, that won’t happen. Seems like they’re just English

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Thanks, now I get to comb through the re-release to catch the EN intern's fuck up
People already found out the fuck up is really easy the EN intern seems like a numberfag altough i wouldnt be that difficult to figure out that competitor A(Nijisanji)B(Brave)C(Vshojo) and D(774)
1679891228483.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

this shit

fuck it
The one where it just takes a single menhera episode to lose one of your biggest cashcow? Or the one where revenue is distributed more evenly between talents and less susceptible to the loyalty the fan have to a single character?

Why is Nasa not monetized?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom