"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Quick Pochi update. She's taking a few more days off. She sounds so defeated even though she's trying to keep up the professional message voice. I hope whatever is getting to her gets resolved asap :inatiredl:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It might be her playing Arma 3 with people she knew as Rye, and them using her in the thumbnails. And her talking to some dude about vtubers and boyfriends, in a clip that got jannied at the speed of light.

I think the best part is them finding out she basically has a pre-written "uuuuu tummy hort am sad" template she tweets/member posts as an excuse to disappear and play with her friends for a couple days.
Did you happen to save the clip or have it in history? I saw the Arma clips and this:

@yukoschizo is a crap schitzo though, you just regurgitate and bullshit with zero useful information. I don't even believe you that you are dumping stuff on /vt, I think you're just a poser.
Oh god, someone already summoned him on KF, must you do the same black magic here?!

I'm so fucking tired of re4 streams. I skipped most of shiina's stream this weeks, and by the looks of it I'm gonna skip them again next week. It feels like a fucking curse

>You get a cute lolibaba oshi
>Monkey paw curls
>She's only gonna play the games and genres you hate
Every day it gets easier to be the last cookie :smugrys:
just for that I'll probably get stabbed again tonight

Quick Pochi update. She's taking a few more days off. She sounds so defeated even though she's trying to keep up the professional message voice. I hope whatever is getting to her gets resolved asap :inatiredl:

I hope it's not because of the boo bros sending her cruel maros just to bring her down and distract from the dumpster fire threads

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FsDkCzraQAE-936

The banned vtuber memes twitter account reposted this. The rrat about Panko running the account amuses me greatly

Twitter

this shit

fuck it

Is it known if clip channel Pomu's Sweat is one of the clippers poached by idol? He started clipping them right after ENs debut, and now I see one of pomu's whales in the asnwers under that tweet. Nobody can resist Aviel's tactics

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Speaking of Nazuna, some anon on /vt/ has summarized the recent drama that was happening with Nazuna. Fair warning it is long and autistic.
You can read it here.
Quite a bit to dig in to, but if I'm cutting through all the schizo correctly, I suppose I can't blame Nazuna for siding with those who are actually funding her lifestyle even if a large contingent of her current audience are mad about it. It's just wild that their behaviour is bad enough that they're somehow losing the moral highground to unicorns of all people.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
On today's episode of Nym tries to not choke a bitch.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive
20230326_174122.png

At around the last 10ish or so minutes on stream

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Wait, Tenma actually has heart issues? With all the raging and malding she has on stream? She's definitely gonna die on stream one day.
She doesn't play many horror games probably for that reason. Last time this happend was when she played Faith and the vod had it's ending cut short cause she had such a bad episode.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I doubt much is going to actually come of the Yuko situation, but it IS still March. And things have a way of escalating in this accursed month. I don't really have anything against Yuko/Rye, but, just like last year, it's all self inflicted, and could've been avoided just as easily, so I don't really feel bad either.

It's a good day to be a Rin chad, any way you spin it. :smugmoona:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Wait, Tenma actually has heart issues? With all the raging and malding she has on stream? She's definitely gonna die on stream one day.
Yup, it's part of the same reason she didn't finish Faith: The Unholy Trinity. She got really far in considering how bad she is with horror apparently, but she got FREAKED by some stuff late in which shook her hard. Iirc she knocked some stuff off her desk and paused the game before ending the stream to take her meds. It's been a while, and iirc the VoD got the last 10 or so minutes chopped so I couldn't go check it.
This is what remains anyway

Also just to clarify, the basic gist of what I'm seeing in Idol is Boobros in shambles, and Pochi is having issues while some schizos are going out of their way to cause her issues too on the side because fuck it why not?
Glad I'm only suffering from lack of content for being a Gura fan because goddamn. Everyone who leaves her ends up in a Divine Comedy of schizo weirdness.

Edit: Sorry did a buncha goofy ass minor edits to time stamp better and fix up my tard ass sentencing*

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
kirschedforeskin.png
SPOILER_unknown.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Goob incoming tomorrow (allegedly):

RRAT ALERT
Gura is the schizo shitting up /jidf/ in order to get her retarded fans back, she is ready to retake her throne as cute and funny queen.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Archive
View attachment 17825

At around the last 10ish or so minutes on stream

God had to give her one weakness, else Tenma would have already conquered this world. Hope the rage fox is alright and takes it easy for a bit, I'm sure her doing so many streams and fucking her sleep schedule up has not helped matters.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Yup, it's part of the same reason she didn't finish Faith: The Unholy Trinity. She got really far in considering how bad she is with horror apparently, but she got FREAKED by some stuff late in which shook her hard. Iirc she knocked some stuff off her desk and paused the game before ending the stream to take her meds. It's been a while, and iirc the VoD got the last 10 or so minutes chopped so I couldn't go check it.
This is what remains anyway

Lie all you want, but I know the REAL reason the VOD got cut short. The government can't keep me from telling the truth!!!
1679871721918.png

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
for the entertaining shitzo fans:smugina:
@yukoschizo is a crap schitzo though, you just regurgitate and bullshit with zero useful information. I don't even believe you that you are dumping stuff on /vt, I think you're just a poser.
You asshole i thought he came back for a sec i got all excited

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Allegedly. I think she has said her heart rate has peaked at 170-180 bpm at rest before during an episode.
She also has severe anxiety and takes anti-anxiety meds so she doesn't go into a feedback loop of stress that would put even more strain on the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom