"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You asshole i thought he came back for a sec i got all excited
Check the homeland, he's been posting over there for a couple hours now lol he keeps claiming credit for today's dumps on /jidf/ which could just be an attempt to falseflag the farms but it makes for entertainment

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Quite a bit to dig in to, but if I'm cutting through all the schizo correctly, I suppose I can't blame Nazuna for siding with those who are actually funding her lifestyle even if a large contingent of her current audience are mad about it. It's just wild that their behaviour is bad enough that they're somehow losing the moral highground to unicorns of all people.

My only question in all of this shitstorm is how Sakana,taiwanese feminist woman BTW, became the most relevant artist in her community im pretty sure i have seen better ones did all the good artists really leave her?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
My wife decided a week of guerilla streams was enough torture for me and is coming back strong with a deep dive on therians

FsBY_09aIAADHd5.jpg

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I like the fan given Mikeneko model a lot, I think it's cuter then Nazuna.
I like it because it contrasts Nazuna, the new one feels like a different flavor of cute. As long as she keeps her whales happy tho!
Utatane Nasa put up a poll asking about IRL content for members. She's talked about wanting to do it before on stream since her hobbies are IRL stuff like fashion and travel.

View attachment 17823

Nasa's birthday stream is in about 6 hours. She will be returning from a rough two weeks where she had a throat ulcer removed and then got sick again.

Attendance is mandatory

I thought she might be asking if we want to see viewers rooms but more of Nasa is much much better.
Allegedly. I think she has said her heart rate has peaked at 170-180 bpm at rest before during an episode.
She also has severe anxiety and takes anti-anxiety meds so she doesn't go into a feedback loop of stress that would put even more strain on the heart.
The whole macho man stuff is falling into place. She needs a safe space, preferably cuddled within an 80's action stars arms
Just a reminder for MaiR's Shout My Live V at 8PM JST. She brings that much extra energy during these special lives so be there.

MaiR's live was great but these vsingers confuse me with their low numbers. It's also interesting to watch these solo lives when I am used to cameos, it's a lot of work.

Anyways, her outfit is AMAZING
Mairleg.jpg
Look at those legs, even better is that she has thicc calves. @2DUM4U if you like legs check the rock girl out. The model was really nice and funny enough the only glitch that bothered me was her ahoge moving strange.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Allegedly. I think she has said her heart rate has peaked at 170-180 bpm at rest before during an episode.
She also has severe anxiety and takes anti-anxiety meds so she doesn't go into a feedback loop of stress that would put even more strain on the heart.
Wasn't Papa Shark calling up Gura to try and diagnose whether she was having heart problems when she got up to 120-130?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa reacts to presidents debating phase connect

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Archive
View attachment 17825

At around the last 10ish or so minutes on stream

Between that boss fight and when she cuts the stream, there's a few moments where her model's eyes twitch strangely. I really hope it wasn't reflecting what was happening in real life. Timestamped:

Another bout starts at 2:32:49.

Poor fox. I had no idea spiders spooked her so much like that. But now that we know maybe the kanpainiki can start "pre-screening" her games and warn her if a spider-like enemy is coming up.

It's also heartbreaking she felt she had to apologize for her supposed lack of professionalism… Kitsune, you have nothing to apologize for when your health is on the line.

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
In ~20 minutes (was delayed 30 min for last minute research), please consider listening to Sena talk about internet schizos:

1679875830779.png
(Twitter)
1679877097043.png

update: Terry stream tomorrow:
1679877361394.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Rewatching some Holofes, and I noticed that they changed the title cards for AZKi and IRyS. They each used to say 'AZKi AZKi' and 'IRyS IRyS' (Japanese spelling of the name then English spelling of the name for all other talents, but these two are written the same in both languages so they had it written twice).
1679875864701.png1679875961079.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230326-202327-205.png
This autism fire just burns brighter and brighter I swear

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Sara's karaoke stream is live btw

I'm hoping to see her sing a Men at Work song. Down Under would be the stereotypical choice given the theme of the karaoke but I'd love to see Who Can It Be Now or Overkill.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Abigail stream to help cleanse from that Kirsche stream

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Obs-kun is not handling it well.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some info on canan.
LINK
The conversation at the end was first her saying she thought a lot about stuff these past three weeks, wondering why she does this lewd stuff when she has "another job"
Her conclusion is because she enjoys it, but that enjoyment makes her go too far with stuff sometimes, causing accidents and problems not only to herself but to other people/companies involved, so her objective going forward is to protect the rules of the sites and be able to continue doing this stuff for a long time without problems.
After a bit there was some audio otaku talk and someone asked if she has any plans for the future with her abilities and equipment, she says that she doesn't intend to start anything new while she has her work and Canan, then mentioned that in some stream years ago she talked about wanting to "contribute to society" 社会貢献 with her stuff, one way or another, which is where the studio talk came from, and that right now she feels she accomplished that, I image by this she means the way she lends her equipment to other holos.
Finished saying again she thought about a lot of stuff during these three weeks and reached a "compromise" 折り合い within herself.
No doomposting, but it does seem she thought about the limits to the stuff she wants to do as Canan, while being able to continue her activities for a long time.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
gura_calculator_yellowtext_32x32px.png

Saw this on 4chan (people are spamming Covers financial report or whatever it's called), the jokes practically write themselves:
1679878380627.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Mehk

The crazy one with a nail covered bat(Nikki) of the kosher corp did a post a couple of hours ago, she went barbie template. She'll review them in a later stream, so I'm kind of wondering if she's trying to get a "general" idea what her fans like for a new costume she might try to get?

A

Also Mafia boss calling her a lying bitch had me laughing.

A

Time traveling detective Watson will be playing more CS:GO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom