"farts nervously"exoe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Why does it seem like every Kirche clip features her ranting via her models heels and stockings? Is this some kind of bit? Explain yourselves coomers.
She has channel point redeems where she zooms in/out her model to certain areas of her model. She even has a rotate to profile. It's just unfortunate timing.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly, I'm curious exactly what sort of deal with the devil she signed that makes her unable to quit. I mean the job paying for her education seems the most logical guess I've heard but she's like 30 right? How long does she have to work for these people before she's paid her due, 5 years, 10?

Edit: Just had a thought. What if Fishman (generously) paid the school loan off or something. I mean if she's gonna pay someone off through working a job it might as well be Sakana she owes, then at least she'll stop being so held back streaming. Not that Sakana would ever do something like that, it's just a thought.
My cousin is a doctor and they paid for his medical school but he had to work for 5 years with them. He still gets an amazing salary and none of the debt (around 250-400k in debt). Also have a friend that got her master's degree and she had to work at the company for 2 years.

I believe when last we heard of Vexoria she had gotten a breast cancer.
Since then she has started chemo

Archive
It seems she can't catch a break as her house flooded

Archive

Don't really care about her content but I still feel bad for her. Chemo is pretty shit. Things will hit her hard once she loses her hair and whatnot.

"Why is 'gayass' automodded in the chat?"- Kirsche Verstahl
Remember to type "annoying gays" each stream to verify if its still automodded.

Why does it seem like every Kirche clip features her ranting via her models heels and stockings? Is this some kind of bit? Explain yourselves coomers.
Its a channel redeem which usually gets used when she starts ranting about dumb shit (which makes for the best Kirsche clips).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What a tsundere

woman tears nice.png

View attachment 17810
View attachment 17811
Yukos Henry iteration has been on a roll today lmao
Apparently she hasn't just been posting to twitter as Rye, she's been spending her weekends playing Arma 3 with penis havers as Rye
:whatastory:

Edit - archive of the YouTube page
boobro tears nice.png

Hosting in bong land was a mistake.
View attachment 17816
300px-NoFunAllowed.jpg

Didn't intend for this to be 3 reaction images in a row but fuck it

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 17810
View attachment 17811
Yukos Henry iteration has been on a roll today lmao
Apparently she hasn't just been posting to twitter as Rye, she's been spending her weekends playing Arma 3 with penis havers as Rye
:whatastory:

Edit - archive of the YouTube page

I profoundly apologize to Fishman for shitting on him over whiffing on the Rye pickup, he didn't dodge a bullet, he dodged an entire ammo factory.
It's always fun to see unicorn collectives burn themselves down, especially one as degenerate as Yuko's BooBros seem to be. Here's hoping she's got the mental fortitude to weather this out.

Edit: there's a conversation between Yukoschizo and another user on the Homelands right now. I'd repost it here but on mobile at the moment. Worth a look.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of Nazuna, some anon on /vt/ has summarized the recent drama that was happening with Nazuna. Fair warning it is long and autistic.
You can read it here.
Jesus christ if any of this is accurate then damn

I thought it was only the 2-views that got groomed by paypigs, but i guess that happens when you just shoot the golden goose

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Karma is sweet...
At the rate she's going I half expect male voice on stream before too long. She has at least 3 different groupsets of groomers circling her too, /k/ommandos, croutons, and the chumboos.

Edit - @reinigen her fans from Rye_Project

Screenshot_20230326-174752-605.png
Right on cue, Kurts pals show up to drag the Farms into their autistic slapfight lmao

Last edited:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
At the rate she's going I half expect male voice on stream before too long. She has at least 3 different groupsets of groomers circling her too, /k/ommandos, croutons, and the chumboos.
Forgive my ignorance, but who are the croutons?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If this doesn't serve as proof that I am a benevolent and long-suffering tyrant I don't know what will.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's only a matter of time until Rimmy shows up.
Forgive my ignorance, but who are the croutons?
Ryes fanbase name

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Too late, brother. Yukoschizo dropped the yab nuke on /jidf/, I didn't manage to catch it before it got jannied, but they're not taking it well.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Speaking of Nazuna, some anon on /vt/ has summarized the recent drama that was happening with Nazuna. Fair warning it is long and autistic.
You can read it here.

This woman will be the first vtuber to neck herself on stream, calling it now. And that's when I sell my Rushia merch for 100x original value.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Too late, brother. Yukoschizo dropped the yab nuke on /jidf/, I didn't manage to catch it before it got jannied, but they're not taking it well.
Does it have anything to do with the "Dixie" references I keep seeing?

:whatastory: The Kurt Defense Force is now trying to shift blame to kiwifarms. I haven't even been posting on the homeland today and I'm one of only 5 or 6 posters there who gives a shit about laughing at them.

This woman will be the first vtuber to neck herself on stream, calling it now. And that's when I sell my Rushia merch for 100x original value.
Has any vtuber fan confirmed to an hero over their vtuber?
Something tells me the boo bros will take that trophy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
:whatastory: The Kurt Defense Force is now trying to shift blame to kiwifarms. I haven't even been posting on the homeland today and I'm one of only 5 or 6 posters there who gives a shit about laughing at them
Pls be patient, im retarded, but is it new info that wasnt posted here or?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pls be patient, im retarded, but is it new info that wasnt posted here or?
It might be her playing Arma 3 with people she knew as Rye, and them using her in the thumbnails. And her talking to some dude about vtubers and boyfriends, in a clip that got jannied at the speed of light.

I think the best part is them finding out she basically has a pre-written "uuuuu tummy hort am sad" template she tweets/member posts as an excuse to disappear and play with her friends for a couple days.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
why is she nerfing her heterochromia? Mikeneko v1 fit so wel
I like the fan given Mikeneko model a lot, I think it's cuter then Nazuna.
It's always fun to see unicorn collectives burn themselves down, especially one as degenerate as Yuko's BooBros seem to be. Here's hoping she's got the mental fortitude to weather this out.

Edit: there's a conversation between Yukoschizo and another user on the Homelands right now. I'd repost it here but on mobile at the moment. Worth a look.
Come for the entertaining crazy anime waman, stay for the entertaining shitzo fans:smugina:
@yukoschizo is a crap schitzo though, you just regurgitate and bullshit with zero useful information. I don't even believe you that you are dumping stuff on /vt, I think you're just a poser.

hylic

Utatane Nasa put up a poll asking about IRL content for members. She's talked about wanting to do it before on stream since her hobbies are IRL stuff like fashion and travel.

nasaa.PNG

Nasa's birthday stream is in about 6 hours. She will be returning from a rough two weeks where she had a throat ulcer removed and then got sick again.

Attendance is mandatory

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
re4:r being the fotm is killing me with boredome
I'm so fucking tired of re4 streams. I skipped most of shiina's stream this weeks, and by the looks of it I'm gonna skip them again next week. It feels like a fucking curse

>You get a cute lolibaba oshi
>Monkey paw curls
>She's only gonna play the games and genres you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom