"I'm popping out of the egg! Ollie is ovulating!"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehk

Honestly, I'm curious exactly what sort of deal with the devil she signed that makes her unable to quit. I mean the job paying for her education seems the most logical guess I've heard but she's like 30 right? How long does she have to work for these people before she's paid her due, 5 years, 10?
I had Friends & Family who have done programs like that with either a company or a government entity. The government entity one was 10 years and you have to be in a "under appreciated/developed " district for it to qualify. The company ones were a 5 year at base pay with no chance of a pay increase besides the evaluation upgrade, if you failed any courses you didn't have to worry about paying back for that specific class and another one was 3 years after you graduate you maintain employment with the company, could get pay increase like a usual staff member. The 3 year one they had to maintain it was in the field of the job still and also if they failed any classes they had to pay for them the workplace wouldn't fork over any money for it.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
It's weird to think of the PC talents doing stuff together irl, to me at least.
Outside of Vtubing, it's hella weird. "Welcome to the company, here are your coworkers; you literally NEED to be friends with them"

The meemaw thing is actually kinda cute imo in contrast to the mommy thing because it's more wholesome and based on her taking care of people and having boomer tastes rather than chats creepy oedipal urges like with the sapling UUUUUU MOMMY UUUUU posting
Kinda hate the MOMMY thing stuck with her fanbase. Even the miofa saying "Mio-mama" doesn't have the same creepy undertones that the saplings employ. Trying to move away from that now would just be that life of Brian meme. Maybe there's potential in going scorched earth like Kiara and bottom left.

I dabble in mahjong, I watch movies, saw this video in my recs... can't get away from vtubers (starts at 23 sec. mark if timestamp no work)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

FsDVuJyX0AEjD9A.jpeg
That AI Dungeon stream did make me think about the content potential of sad girls in a hotel suite with TTRPG (meme or not) to stream after AX or OffKai. I saw FATAL get mentioned in Lumi's Diablol 4 stream earlier (before Blizzard shut her down, RIP).

fatal_accidental_combat_rape.jpg
Yabsquad's time to shine.

Screenshot_20230326_040711_Brave.jpg
@The Proctor would you still hold this position even if Kirsche was onboard?

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

View attachment 17758
That AI Dungeon stream did make me think about the content potential of sad girls in a hotel suite with TTRPG (meme or not) to stream after AX or OffKai. I saw FATAL get mentioned in Lumi's Diablol 4 stream earlier (before Blizzard shut her down, RIP).

View attachment 17759
Yabsquad's time to shine.

I can think of at least one upcoming PC member who would be really excited about rolling for anal circumference in FATAL.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I didn't think SEED (and Destiny) could be surpassed as the worst series. But here we are.
There are way worse gundam shows then Seed and Destiny who are so over hated it's become more of a joke then "Jesus-Kun Kira Yamato-Sama" SD Gundam is cheating but also Reconguista in G G-Savior (fuck you it counts) and AGE.

Edit: Being reminded FATAL exists is like a secret tax for using the internet

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Special Character Trait: Gaping Hole
Bonus Ability: Always Accommodates Penetrating Objects of Arbitrary Size
Pray to God she doesn't enchant her Gaping Hole with the FATAL equivalent of a Bag of Holding.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Lamy, Botan, and Kiara with Diablo IV
1679821716909.png

FjNIzGoaYAAZOvs

paul

Early Adopter
Just want to let you know that backreading all this sperging these last hours was painful. I hate you all.
Better watch Ame's HoloGra debut feat. SmolAme:

I hate this account sometimes. Sorry Nene fans.

The pussys really deleted the tweet, smh. There seems to be no actual archive for it, at least there is your screenshot.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Was this posted yet? It looks like Phase Connect Gen 2 will be at OffKai.

Edit: Also for those who forgot, yes Gen 1 will be there too!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
One of the drawbacks of my oshi having heterochromia is having fan-artists flip the eye color. Take this for instance:

It's nice, I like it. But the eyes are flipped. First thought I had? Just mirror it (and flip the text, easy enough with no background):
FsHFxxAXgAENTQx flip.jpg
Only after doing that did I notice the Bloom on her sleeve now being on the wrong side (should be Gloom now that it's flipped), and the red highlight in her bangs curving the wrong way. Now, by no means am I diagnosed with autism or OCD, but this bothers me. So I tried a different technique (for me), using the lasso to select the eyes and editing the hue:
changed eye color.jpg
I'm sure if one were to zoom in to the pixel-level there would be some rough edges where I didn't lasso it quite right, and I just eyeballed the colors as opposed to finding the exact right color codes, but as a whole I think it looks pretty decent.

So, all that said; does anyone who knows photo editing know if I did this stupidly or smartly? Are there better ways to do it?

And just because I talked about it before, my previous post talking about an attempt to mirror art (this one EVERYTHING was flipped except for the sign, so just editing eye color was not an option).
Edit: and the comedy option because it's early in the morning and I should have already gone to bed when this popped into my mind:
1679822838348.png

MOTIVATED

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Don't fall for the mama, third marriage and even angrier than Tenma by what she said.
Also probably the Romanian part of her family.
I like a woman who can kick my ass

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just a reminder for MaiR's Shout My Live V at 8PM JST. She brings that much extra energy during these special lives so be there.

The Furen clipper clipped Niji's BL enthusiast and massive Snape oshi playing wizard game.

2:10 in you can hear the proper fujo laugh.

The Kotoka-Mikoto stream where Kotoka is completely defeated by warawa.

Learned from Beni that the Japanese word for straight (hetero) is "normal" (ノーマル)

La+ and Astel "interacting"

Iroha playing her own fan game.

Edit: Right now Ruri-nee is a guest on Re:AcT's live singing with Shishigami Leona and Himekuma Ribon.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Did you see it? 👉⭕
If you didn't figure it out already, it's from her most recent short eating gummy sushi.
1679823859775.png

Edit: Video link to short so you can frame by frame it:

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Did you see it? 👉⭕
Is that supposed to be a person reflected/depicted on that? I can barely make out a silhouette .
Edit: upon closer inspection - i can see her arm and her t-shirt(?) but her head is not visible. total nothingburger here.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

MyName

Attachments

• enhance.gif
    enhance.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 195

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Posting this from not home and half asleep. I’m starting to think there is some merit to that “contract renewal” rrat. Not Ina just posted

And can’t copy stream so best I can do is link.

Attachments

• AD66FF48-4F4C-4C36-A193-D9C8B27CAD35.jpeg
    AD66FF48-4F4C-4C36-A193-D9C8B27CAD35.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 209

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom