"Why do Canadians name their currency after cartoons? Your country's a joke"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
this is completely wrong

My post did have 11 "Nolan moment" but those are neutral reactions and can be anything from negative, positive, and inbetween. simply ask Proctor. All technically I got 4 positives as I got an agree myself
2. this

Is also wrong

His post had 6 laughings, 4 MATIs, and 4 agrees, 1 horrified, 1 Nolan moment
View attachment 17746
And 1 gold. I don't think I need to explain that finding something funny doesn't mean you agree with everything the person is saying.

Once again, if most people agreed with him, why would he be the only one to react this way?
First of all, reactions can change and more people can react after the fact dumbass! My numbers were right at the time I posted them. Second of all, I never said Nolan reactions were negative, that's you just projecting what you already believe onto others.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
eea.gif

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine talking about this 'bacot' word reminded me of a Sana/Kobo moment. Went looking for a clip and found this cute animation

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Didn’t expect this because it’s been over a week but Reine will have a 4th FES talk
A0E5BCC2-7256-428C-B9DE-9C6C73D68B09.jpeg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Idol's scheme is great for the talent but anyone without infinite money like the head jew over there is a huge gamble. You invest god knows how much into a tailor made model only for the girl to turn out to be an Aloe or they pull a Rosemi, you're one girl down and a torched model you can't use, you can risk it by getting a new girl but I doubt people will like the idea.
That's a risk regardless of whether the model is pre-made or picked by the talent, though. I doubt the price changes, since the work remains exactly the same.

There's an argument for corporate-mandated models for themed groups (e.g. Sankisei), and there are instances were drawing + rigging takes stupid long (though these still seem to be rare), but by and large, I cannot really think of a downside to Idol's approach.

Maybe that accepting a pre-made model eases a talent into accepting management decisions? But the results seem iffy on that...
I come back from a fun watchalong of 4th Fes day 2 with Bae to see how Gooba is doing with her return stream and all you retards are doing is fighting.
:lolcalmdown:

This would be kino content, but I can't imagine how much convincing it would take for the Japanese overlords to approve it.
Vesper likes Neuro-sama, so Omegaltare is going to block any EN collabs out of sheer spite.

Maybe Vedal can add a Japanese language model. I'm torn between Matsuri hitting on Neuro and Subaru playing straight woman with her...

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I propose the next person to continue this Venti drama should get shrunk down and put in the next toilet paper tube Proctor decides to violate.

Edit:
what if I did it just to say that I denounce the report stuff after talking to a friend. Realizing that it was hypocritical given my stance on expanding the 1st Amendment to YouTube
Your going in the fucking tube :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Airi's opsec is actually quite admirable. The only thing known about the black company is that it involves lots of driving and number crunching.
Speaking of Airi's job, I've wondered why she's bothering to stay. It can't pay that much if she's still living with family, unless she's the primary breadwinner. Not to mention how she's treated like utter garbage
My assumption has been she has a contract of some kind with a heavy penalty if she bails from the company. Shiina herself has emphasized leaving is simply not an option for Airi. My lead theory is the company paid for some kind of expensive education/training for Airi, and she has to work a minimum amount of time with them otherwise she has to pay the company back for the full cost.

I said this a few weeks ago when having this discussion, but I think the Shorts Subs to CCV train is better analyzed 2-3 months after the fact. Short term trends can be obscured by other short term major events. It'll be better to look at a 60 or 90 day chart.
I agree with everything you said here and the whole education/training thing is something that I had not really thought about. Also since she will be extremely busy this month, is it possible that its somehow Taxes related?

This show is bad.
The prologue makes you think it could be nice, but as soon as that girl started talking, yeesh....And then it just gets worse from there.

Even that scene is stupid! It was obviously self defense (specifically defending someone else's life), but the white hair lady freaks out and calls her a murder, meanwhile she's acting like a retarded klutz. They BOTH have completely wrong and stupid reactions to it!
What character growth? Most gundam protagonist stays the same anyway. Just look at Setsuna "I am Gundam" Seiei or Mikazuki "I suck your dick orga" Augus and I enjoy these shows. Most gundam protagonist are bunch of child soldier and cold blooded killer but I feel like Suletta while technically the same still exudes innocence. Theres also a lot of mystery regarding suletta and eri that keeps me interested.
I don't get why so many people enjoyed this series so much other than "cute girls doing cute things" and "first female protag". Majority of Gundam plots and characters are borderline retarded but this series was pretty bland. Still its pretty interesting to see that the girls got an actual sponsorship to do a watchalong. Is this the first time girls get permission to do something like this?

Honestly I would've gone with a sponsored Gunpla stream although its not THAT common for the Hologirls to do handcam.

Nolan please! Most people probably have your posts hidden by default. Your post had 14 negative and Nolan reactions and 3 thumbs up reactions. His post had only 3 mad at the internet reactions (one of them being you) and 12 reactions of agreement with him and one horrifying in regards to you. I think the math speaks for itself here, they don't need to waste time posting when a reaction suffices.
But that famous youtuber is a pedobait, her fans are pedos and Hololive profits from pedobaiting. Truth hurts?

Cope, seethe and dilate femboy. Luckily, you can only seethe online and report tweets and videos since sister you used to beat when enraged killed herself to escape your abuse.
Could we keep the discussion on the "General Vtuber Discussion" thread to Vtubers and not Nolan or his autism?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I agree with everything you said here and the whole education/training thing is something that I had not really thought about. Also since she will be extremely busy this month, is it possible that its somehow Taxes related?
if she is a tax person she should make exclusive membership streams to help weaboos sort their taxes out in timely manners, million dollar idea right there, get your tax advice from a randy (korean?) woman pretending to be a clumsy wolf-girl online

Last edited:

dumb wings

The left is Tenma's Twitch numbers. The right is Rin's YT numbers. Tenma is getting somewhere between 2 and 5x the amount of average CCVs of Rin.

As I said before, congrats to Rin for her hard work doing shorts and getting to 100K subs so quickly, but, as I said, that doesn't translate to CCVs, let alone memberships or donations or the like.
> CCV Numbers Comparison
Yes, Tenma has between 2x and 5x the CCV of Rin. Tenma has also been streaming 8x as long as Rin. Again, two years vs. four months for Rin to have the same subs as Tenma, and to catch up to nearly a third of her CCV.
Don't know about shorts to subs to views to donations/sponsors/"incline bubble"/whatever else but friendly reminder that youtube's viewer count is inaccurate. This is easily seen as polls get way more answers than viewer count. I just 2x the number to get an more accurate ccv.

PekoWick

Is this the first time girls get permission to do something like this
Not really ive seen multiple watch along sponsorship for hololive and some of them actually show the episode on the screen .

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The last ten or so pages have me seriously wonder what the difference between here and /vt/ is again.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's a risk regardless of whether the model is pre-made or picked by the talent, though. I doubt the price changes, since the work remains exactly the same.

There's an argument for corporate-mandated models for themed groups (e.g. Sankisei), and there are instances were drawing + rigging takes stupid long (though these still seem to be rare), but by and large, I cannot really think of a downside to Idol's approach.

Maybe that accepting a pre-made model eases a talent into accepting management decisions? But the results seem iffy on that...
Vesper likes Neuro-sama, so Omegaltare is going to block any EN collabs out of sheer spite.
This is assuming all talents know exactly what they want their model to be and that all talents have good ideas for model designs. Which are two very LARGE assumptions. You could also have the issue where multiple talents have the same or very similar ideas, or influence each other through interaction, which could create strife between them and makes for shitty, samey designs. Also if one talent has a very good concept in mind and gets their model tailor made and it comes out nicely but another didn't really know what they wanted and gets a company mandated one, the uninspired talent might then feel jealous or want to modify theirs to compete with the creative one.

In reality most talent probably has a vague idea on what they want to be included in the model or just minimal suggestions when they are shown the first draft of it. And we already know other agencies let the talent change some minor things about their base model before debut and then let them have a lot more input on outfits.

This is less of some revolutionary new practice and more of jewish marketing strategy trying to make themselves look like some philanthropic venture in a similar vein to TALENT FREEDOM™

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
if she is a tax person she should make exclusive membership streams to help weaboos sort their taxes out in timely manners, million dollar idea right there, get your tax advice from a randy (korean?) woman pretending to be a clumsy wolf-girl online
Honestly, I'm curious exactly what sort of deal with the devil she signed that makes her unable to quit. I mean the job paying for her education seems the most logical guess I've heard but she's like 30 right? How long does she have to work for these people before she's paid her due, 5 years, 10?

Edit: Just had a thought. What if Fishman (generously) paid the school loan off or something. I mean if she's gonna pay someone off through working a job it might as well be Sakana she owes, then at least she'll stop being so held back streaming. Not that Sakana would ever do something like that, it's just a thought.

Last edited:

Alchemyth

Just call each other a retarded Yamanba and move on like normal internet autists, it's not that hard.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Pikamee is having a long chatting stream rn

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Honestly, I'm curious exactly what sort of deal with the devil she signed that makes her unable to quit. I mean the job paying for her education seems the most logical guess I've heard but she's like 30 right? How long does she have to work for these people before she's paid her due, 5 years, 10?
When I've seen these kinds of deals, 5 years has been the typical minimum. You get an education that can net you major bucks for free, but the company milks you for it by paying shit wages for the exclusivity contract.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My take is that getting angry about Nolan is just as autistic as being Nolan.

This is assuming all talents know exactly what they want their model to be and that all talents have good ideas for model designs. Which are two very LARGE assumptions. You could also have the issue where multiple talents have the same or very similar ideas, or influence each other through interaction, which could create strife between them and makes for shitty, samey designs. Also if one talent has a very good concept in mind and gets their model tailor made and it comes out nicely but another didn't really know what they wanted and gets a company mandated one, the uninspired talent might then feel jealous or want to modify theirs to compete with the creative one.

In reality most talent probably has a vague idea on what they want to be included in the model or just minimal suggestions when they are shown the first draft of it. And we already know other agencies let the talent change some minor things about their base model before debut and then let them have a lot more input on outfits.

This is less of some revolutionary new practice and more of jewish marketing strategy trying to make themselves look like some philanthropic venture in a similar vein to TALENT FREEDOM™
Being jealous of a coworker is the kind of thing that in most industries shouldn't need to be an issue because individuals should be professional enough to keep that under control, but this is a field populated almost entirely by mentally ill women so you may have a point there. I guess it's better for that kind of pettiness to be caught before debut rather than festering and becoming a liability later on though.

Ultimately it just comes down to which angle they're coming from for casting, if a corpo has a particular model ready and they specifically dig through the applications for someone who'd fit that design then the Talent Freedom to alter the design shouldn't be necessary. Talent casting tends not to be that straightforward though, there's always the possibility of finding a wildcard applicant who has a great streaming personality or some other strong talent they wouldn't want to pass up who doesn't match any of the premade models, in which case they might as well take them on, be transparent with them about the situation, and let the discussions continue from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom